Balika Vadhu

New rules for Ansh AT

Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey all non members and members of the forum, please give attention to this rules of at. I know may be everyone find some rules is harsh but its better to receive any warning from mods. Please read all rules following and give me you anticipated feedback if any query regarding rules asked me here on this topic I & kushi  will give you answers. This rules is made by me and khushi. And here now again we are requesting all the ansh at members and not members. Please do not post any comment in new at if previous one is not close. And specially when at showing tag of do not post.. Please do not make any comment of at.

Read the rules below

Follow IF rules ' ie no. abusing language, no explicit contents

No bashing stuff of any character or member not even for fun - Anyone found breaking this rule will be banned from AnSh AT without any notice.

The  members in list of at can chat anytime in AT as they follow rules in this list.

TO the new members, if you want add your name in the list pm khushi(khusi_*). Till then you cant post or made comment in at its against rules. For other member of forum & not member of at , please do not come to posted your comments of congratulation in at if you are not member of at.. you need to be member first otherwise you will not welcome in at anymore

DON'T use big fonts while posting. It will consider as shouting.

TO the members of AT,  I know everyone want to be first one to comment in new at. But please hold your horses until previous one is not completed. Do not made any comment on new at until previous one is not end., kindly noted do not make any comment under tag of do not post. Either member or non members will be banned from AT without notice.

do not  directly jump in to conversation. For backup read last 2 ' 3 pages of it. You will get idea of conversation in AT.

Don't say only hi or bye, try to mention AnSh in every post.

Do not discuss other then ansh and bv show. If you wanted to discuss with your other fav star show your creativity on your cc but not here , though general chit chat is allowed but point to be noted ansh discussion will not be ignored

Avoid extra quoting.(not more then 3) ' its decrease pages loading speed and also make post untidy to read.

active participation in act is much more needed if we find out your in AT your are coming only for congratulation then you will be out of the AnShians' list.

Like everyone comment if possible. 

read entire page of ansh at.

Comment actors profile. its not mandatory but we are appreciate ansh so why not try little effort to raise there ranking to 

if you have problem with any member in at. them pm khushi (khusi_*).  aur pratiksha (donisback) but dont create issue in at over its. Otherwise if your find created problem in at you cant post in at for month. 

rules are done now. you all,  full free to asked question regarding rules.. πŸ˜†

Edited by DonIsback - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much prati for posting it...
new rules r much needed for AT now on...

hope we will enjoy more now in ATs😊
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
are these rules  only for at  ? and i do not understand like everyone comment. Edited by surabhi01 - 11 years ago
Don_theEvil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: surabhi01

are these rules  only for at  ? and i do not understand like everyone comment.

yeah surabhi this rules for only at.. and about like comment i write there possible do like comment. 
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Kk understood the rules !! thanks !! for posting !! 
All should do active discussion in ANSH AT about ANSH 
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
if anyone do not click like button in at as much as possible he or she will get ban?
Don_theEvil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: surabhi01

if anyone do not click like button in at as much as possible he or she will get ban?

no this will not made to banned anyone thats why i write to if possible word describe everything. but it will not lead to banned.. 
Edited by DonIsback - 11 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
And guys..word banned ... it means..u wont be welcomed at AT if u wont follow the rule...πŸ˜†

IF ban and this ban is different πŸ˜†
Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
Don_theEvil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khusi_*

And guys..word banned ... it means..u wont be welcomed at AT if u wont follow the rule...πŸ˜†

IF ban and this ban is different πŸ˜†

yeah only banned from at.. not from if. πŸ˜† yeah but we can report you if you misbehave with us and dont wont follow the rules. 
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I am sorry I didn't understand the rules.
Is it necessary that to post in AT you have to be a member of AT?