India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

change the director

nuut IF-Rockerz
nuut
nuut

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged

this new director ashish shriwastav personally i did not like his direction at all neither he is giving good scene nor good promos the last promo of delivery was so scare   

pls ekta change your director pls he is not doing his job as expected pls at least do this much for  the viwers 

i have seen ever since he entered rohit murder track he has murderd the entire serial and its character

he is good in making nari prathan  serials and nothing else  

previous directors showed beautiful emotional scences, fb, conversation  but his choice of fb is so poor  , he has not experimented with music ,

he is not being able to handle a male centric show 

pls ekta instead of changing script  and focus from male centric show pls change this director pls pls for once 

i think director is the sailor of the ship and actors do what director tell them to do 

the number of  look poles shown in past the way he has handled court scence all show that this is not his cup of cake . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuS.Boss.

nuut IF-Rockerz
nuut
nuut

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged

its not just the story but how you tell the story that matters a lot some time evehn good script with poor direction flops . in case of parichay superb actors but poor story teller i.e. director is responsible for the condition of the show 

in the past anad death ,sinal marriage track, rape track all were handled esthetically and had good director who narrated the story beautifully but this director is hopeless and has failed to handle the theme and feel of the story 

the way he showed 5 months leap show how poor he is in his vision . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuS

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nuut

this new director ashish shriwastav personally i did not like his direction at all neither he is giving good scene nor good promos the last promo of delivery was so scare   

pls ekta change your director pls he is not doing his job as expected pls at least do this much for  the viwers 

i have seen ever since he entered rohit murder track he has murderd the entire serial and its character

he is good in making nari prathan  serials and nothing else  

previous directors showed beautiful emotional scences, fb, conversation  but his choice of fb is so poor  , he has not experimented with music ,

he is not being able to handle a male centric show 

pls ekta instead of changing script  and focus from male centric show pls change this director pls pls for once 

i think director is the sailor of the ship and actors do what director tell them to do 

the number of  look poles shown in past the way he has handled court scence all show that this is not his cup of cake . 

@bold...joke of the year...parichay promos aired before the show were the only one which depicted the show to be male-centric, its been non-male centric all the way

what good is a change in director will do to a script which has nothing substantial? the story & strong character are the pillar of a show, directors & rest of it comes secondary. 

cleaning the leaves of a pest eaten plant isn't going to make the plant look healthy when the problem lies in the decayed roots. 

nuut IF-Rockerz
nuut
nuut

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged

there are so many shows on air which dont have any new script on concept but the ways the story is handled and directed makes a huge impact past directors have done wonderful job and made sinal legendary  but this director has seprated sinal  and in away that people are asking for a new man in siddhi life. this is just a case of poor direction 

siddhi jumping from building during her pregnancy is poor dierction

c neight promo was excellent piece of  direction 

Edited by nuut - 08 August 2012 at 1:54am

ashuS

Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged

there are so many shows on air which dont have any new script on concept but the ways the story is handled and directed makes a huge impact past directors have done wonderful job and made sinal legendary  but this director has seprated sinal  and in away that people are asking for a new man in siddhi life. this is just a case of poor direction 

siddhi jumping from building during her pregnancy is poor dierction

oh ho why dont u understand dear...we have no problem with the so called script and story...yes it could have been better...we can forgive them bcoz  they spared us from the manhoos marriage...but the problem is richa...eventhough i started watching the show again but in online...do u know why bcoz i cant skip richas scenes in my tv...thn how will the trp improve...
i guess most of my friends doing the same...so as long as richa is there nothing going to improve...
nuut IF-Rockerz
nuut
nuut

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged

richa + director= low trp 

throw booth of the out Tongue

Edited by nuut - 08 August 2012 at 2:04am
chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged

there are so many shows on air which dont have any new script on concept but the ways the story is handled and this task lays with the creatives and writers , to introduce freshness to a story that isn't all that new!

and directed makes a huge impact past directors have done wonderful job and made sinal legendary  but this director has seprated sinal  and in away that people are asking for a new man in siddhi life. this is just a case of poor direction Of course not , it's a case of poor scripting and lack of creativity!! You think the director decided to separate or unite the couple?Yea he walks in one fine morning and tells ok today I will separate SINAl , get to work !! Action!!!ConfusedConfused

siddhi jumping from building during her pregnancy is poor dierction.Well the fact that Siddhi would jump out of a window to save herself would have been ideally included in the script and screenplay!The director would have decided how to capture the scene , the lighting , the camera angles etc!

c neight promo was excellent piece of  direction 

rainbowgirl

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
hi

the content of the show is poor, kc character is a mess, witcha overdose. forced sinal separation,  all this factors have contributed to low trps

norzar

Go to top