Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Public verdict on IPK declared. (Page 9)

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arsh_sp

well if i should go by your saying then BALH nad BV should have been on the top but the TRP topper is a show without any redemption going on in it..its all about how you treat the drama...ok even if we think the redemption should start how the hell will it strat given a chance in the present track now they are dealing with the past just because of the demand of the fans they cant change the track and to wake up with TRPs which are manipulated hmmm...during teri meri and sangeet ASR had done a lot bad to KKGSR but the tRP increased once they were wooing each other and let me tell you there was no redemption there for all the pulling pushing scolding etc etc

im not against redemption but i think discussing it based on TRP Cry

Just get the contract issue out of the bag and Buaji will teach a lesson that ASR will never forget

Edited by Didikisaut - 08 August 2012 at 3:34am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlSwaNia_2OnepoundChicKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

arsh_sp IF-Rockerz
arsh_sp
arsh_sp

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

well if i should go by your saying then BALH nad BV should have been on the top but the TRP topper is a show without any redemption going on in it..its all about how you treat the drama...ok even if we think the redemption should start how the hell will it strat given a chance in the present track now they are dealing with the past just because of the demand of the fans they cant change the track and to wake up with TRPs which are manipulated hmmm...during teri meri and sangeet ASR had done a lot bad to KKGSR but the tRP increased once they were wooing each other and let me tell you there was no redemption there for all the pulling pushing scolding etc etc

Just get the contract out out of the bag and Buaji will teach a lesson that ASR will never forget

lol i think KKGSR is enough for ASR...she doesnt need the help you see

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
you can't just blame TRP on story only. If story was that bad TRP would have been fallen down the gutter, but it didn't...It's still standing there.
I think it's because of low promotions. There was absolutely no promotions at all. Actually, this show is quite lucky.
And you mentioned Friday's episode... Isn't Friday's episode rating is the highest of last week? so apparently people do care about Arnav's gifts.that pearl was not only a gift it meant more than gift. I really don't agree with whatever you are saying.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishma042arsh_spOnepoundChic

sambag Senior Member
sambag
sambag

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged

I am not sure we can consider these TRPs as public verdict.I have seen some of the serials in the top rank and I was watching SNS today and I figured out that it it still the same crap as it used to be one year back.Although I was watching SNS just as a timepass but still i got a headache and switched to news rather watching this.I am better off watching IPK with 2.5 TRP for entertainment rather than some stupid achar dhokla game with 3.5 TRP.Even if SP pulls the plug still its ok fulfilling to watch and remember them later.You have mentioned BALH which i do watch but the girl Pihu draws me to the show rather than Ram.

The problem is probably in the way the TRP system distribution is done.TRP has always been known not to give space to good shows and that is nothing new.Buniyaad ,Nukkad are remembered even till date and they never had OTT drama and were so natural and probably they survived because there was nothing called TRP.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishma042aishu30archie_79arsh_spOnepoundChic

Krishma042 Senior Member
Krishma042
Krishma042

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
I know that its not about sad and happy stuff..but its obvious that if there is a redemption track there will be sadness..
Yes i would have loved redemption,but i really don't think thats the sole reason for the low trp's..as everyone here is hell bent on proving..
Someone mentioned that if promos help trp then why pyar ka dard has such low trps..n the reason is simple-its boring! Both promo and storyline go hand in hand..so even if there are several promos but boring story,obviously people won't watch it..
I think the simple reason for the drop is that people expected arshi to finally get together after the kidnapping track..but that didn't happen..and hence the drop..they did not expect any redemption..khushi leaving the house..asr going after her and all that..they simply expected a reunion..but didn't get one! They must have thought cv's are just dragging now..just get them together already!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SaraJLarchie_79arsh_spOnepoundChic

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Well said.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishma042

I know that its not about sad and happy stuff..but its obvious that if there is a redemption track there will be sadness..
Yes i would have loved redemption,but i really don't think thats the sole reason for the low trp's..as everyone here is hell bent on proving..
Someone mentioned that if promos help trp then why pyar ka dard has such low trps..n the reason is simple-its boring! Both promo and storyline go hand in hand..so even if there are several promos but boring story,obviously people won't watch it..
I think the simple reason for the drop is that people expected arshi to finally get together after the kidnapping track..but that didn't happen..and hence the drop..they did not expect any redemption..khushi leaving the house..asr going after her and all that..they simply expected a reunion..but didn't get one! They must have thought cv's are just dragging now..just get them together already!

yes, I agree with you!
This is one of the reason as well! I mean people rather want to see Arhi together than a part.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arsh_sp

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged

janaab aur mohtarma
i just wanna tell u  BALH has climbed 2 nd thats no less an achievement.
Bcoz IPK is behind cant shout grapes are sour, This  trp audience made IPK reach 3.7 during good tracks. They cant change its their problem because its 1 month of kidnap track and 12th july outburst but no redemption yet and ppl were shouting since long. If they can show crap they have to think ways to correct it too or its case will be like Shubh Vivah on sony tv.where the hero was murderd to change the track. When ASR did bad to Khushi earlier he was not married nor did he confessed his love,Those actions were not forceful but sweeter moments,NokJhok but now its forceful attempt. There was no redemption  after Teri meri bcoz arnav had started flirting with her,so where is the question of rdemption. But earlier in lavanyas time whnever he hurted Khushi he felt guilty.In construction site mishap, Lehenga show room, Death anniversary so many.

Redemption is the need of the hour thats why its needed not because its a hot formula.
And dear BV has defeated IPK on 8pm.So its on Top only. Plus Diya bati had shown suraj has regretful for behaving rudely to sandhya due to circumstances.

Redemption is needed now in story line not bcoz we want, and how to do it the CV's can do it if they wish.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2-SI-KookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top