Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Public verdict on IPK declared. (Page 8)

boyznaka IF-Rockerz
boyznaka
boyznaka

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Firstly, that is a wonderful analysis.Clap

And most important reason Khushi's no respect for herself. 
Her interst to watch Kamlesh Khabri on Tv rather than her introspecting  problems could not be digested by viewers. 
Coming going, coming going,coming going from shanti van to Guptas home was a bad attempt.

True that. Where is the self respect? Where is the bhaad mein gayi aapki naukri ar bhaad mein gaye aap? I know, I know, louu and all that. But still. A little self respect please.

Neither Raksha Bandhan saved them in ratings because even though the arshi part was emotional many couldnt digest Khushi again being smitten by channas,jalebis against all her odds.

You see, it's an average. Even if the TRPs rise by 7 points on one day, they are bound to be brought down by the -6 points-drop in the other days. 

WHY BADE ACCHE LAGTE HAI RISE ABOVE FROM BEING SO LAST IN RACE

REASON- They showed Ram Kapoor feeling Guilty, realising his blunders and mistakes he did to Priya. So redemption escalated them at top.Women loved to see him in guilt track.

Bade Acche.. is actually a very nice show. Even if we don't talk of story lines, at least they have regular promos and show something worthwhile in a MahaEpisode. 

BETTER TO ACCEPT THAT whatever we shout, debate here or in other online forums.
TRUTH IS TRUTH
                LACK OF REDEMPTION HAS AFFECTED TRP A LOT.

Touche.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlAmazingAmySwaNia_2-SI-Sultan_Of_SwingKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

Originally posted by kookie2020

Yes the verdict of public on whom TRP is based have given a clear message that  We love the show but not as much like before we used to.
Constant Khushi's grief could not me matched with humbleness of arnav untill yesterdays episode.
TRP at 2.5 
Are you shocked?
Well I am not shocked at all ,I am happy because I expected lot less than 2.5,It's good to know that this is the average TRP rating and 2.5 is the loyal audience which sticks to IPK,no matter how shitty the stuff is.
Now when the result is out , We or rather SP and team IPK need to  cut their losses,think about F & O and crisis management to get out of the current mess.
 Well that is what a profitable enterprise does.

Earlier times Khushi's grief was an advantage for the show because there were scenes arnav talked to himself or in front of mirror telling how he is guilty of hurting Khushi always.But this time audience didnt see that plus constant forcefullness as method of gaining love was not accepted even if its asr way or whatever.
The major set back  for TRP is inconsistency with the track,TRP'S work on consistency and bringing lots of twists and turns might also not work in favor of the show.
If PH wants to introduce new tracks, then we need closure on the previous ones.
Creatives start working on a new track and then  leave the previous one like a unattended toddler , does not work often.
They are again doing the same-Hopscotching from here to there.

Her interst to watch Kamlesh Khabri on Tv rather than her introspecting  problems could not be digested by viewers. 
Coming going, coming going,coming going from shanti van to Guptas home was a bad attempt.
Khushi needs a reality check  and take her own stand in life but now instead of getting through her own grief, she will pacify Arnav who is showing signs of withdrawal because of the past and Daadi's arrival.
She is  going to support her love through turbulent times and I don't think so this time she will come out unscathed because loving a man like ASR is more a curse than a gift.
I can't understand this situation where the contract is about to end, Shyamu is about to re enter, Daadi has arrived and the floodgates of past are also about to be unleashed.
Why all bombs at the same time when CV's can't handle one track subtlety.

Neither Raksha Bandhan saved them in ratings because even though the arshi part was emotional many couldnt digest Khushi again being smitten by channas,jalebis against all her odds.

No excuses of electricity. The problem was over in two days which were mostly in weekends.Mostly 1 day affected moreover it was not for just IPK the impact was on all shows and in comparison even in crisis others did well. 

Shocking part Sab tv show at 8pm Tarak mehta ka oolta chasma which was not at all in race has overtaken IPK. So now Balika,  Tarak mehta, Mahadev will prove heavy on IPK.
We online viewers whether we watch or not doesnt matter advertisers,sponsors.TRP public counts.
WHY BADE ACCHE LAGTE HAI RISE ABOVE FROM BEING SO LAST IN RACE(
Have you seen the Mahadev promo and how every channel in star network including channel V  , a so called youth channel is promoting the show? 
Can you blame them ?
The promo is fantastic and it gives you chills because this is such a major event when Mahadev is going to marry Parvati.
Life OK is a sister concern of SP and look how they are promoting their show in every channel including news channels and even network 18 news channels.
I don't know much about BALH because I dont see any other show but one thing I would say that Mahadev is surely a tough competition, with the wedding coming up , people of all age group will watch this event , even my 5 year old nephew watches it who does not even speaks Hindi.

REASON- They showed Ram Kapoor feeling Guilty, realising his blunders and mistakes he did to Priya. So redemption escalated them at top.Women loved to see him in guilt track.

TRUTH IS TRUTH
CV's pretend to be such smart asses, I think it's time that they prove it.
CV'S want our respect and love , well then they will have to earn it .
They say that it is their bread and butter, I work too hard for my bread and butter too , we are also not fools who can't discriminate between good bad and the ugly.
CV's tighten your seat belts,Quit twitter fights and please save our fav show.
For the love of Sarun please don't ruin it.

Darling Muah muah  . U nailed it completely Clap..Meri Bolti bandh.
But if they want to cut the branch of the tree on which they are sitting , who can help dear. Its Suicide. EGO killed them, Why to listen to audiences, lets do our manmaani, this is it na??
Kookie thanks to loyal audience for whom its still 2.5 or else just imagine.
Still not learning from mistakes. The show has just been 1 year and look at their attitude. As if they have outshaken the ratings of Kaun banega crorepati, Kyunki saas bhi and Big boss,  which have their own records
Muaah to you 2.
I am just giving my 2 cents. Having a really hard day at work so I just had to vent out.
It is such a slap in the face when you see crappy saas bahu shows and ridiculous comedy show with a woman shouting in her nasal voice making it into the top .
Makes me doubt what Indian Janta really wants?
It leaves me frustrated and makes me want to shake some sense into entire SP and IPK team .
IPK team needs to negotiate a new contract with SP for some major promotion campaign.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlAmazingAmySwaNia_2-SI-OmNaMaSteOm

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boyznaka

Firstly, that is a wonderful analysis.Clap

True that. Where is the self respect? Where is the bhaad mein gayi aapki naukri ar bhaad mein gaye aap? I know, I know, louu and all that. But still. A little self respect please.

You see, it's an average. Even if the TRPs rise by 7 points on one day, they are bound to be brought down by the -6 points-drop in the other days. 

WHY BADE ACCHE LAGTE HAI RISE ABOVE FROM BEING SO LAST IN RACE

Bade Acche.. is actually a very nice show. Even if we don't talk of story lines, at least they have regular promos and show something worthwhile in a MahaEpisode. 

TRUTH IS TRUTH

Touche.

Thanks dear.
I dont understand when verything is crystal clear about audience reaction, still why not steps to counter it??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyboyznakaKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

simran04 IF-Dazzler
simran04
simran04

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Very well saidClapClap...completely agree wid uThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

elope Goldie
elope
elope

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
i ,love the show n track alot inspite of the bashing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arsh_sp

boyznaka IF-Rockerz
boyznaka
boyznaka

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged

Thanks dear.
I dont understand when verything is crystal clear about audience reaction, still why not steps to counter it??

Because GH and the rest still reside in LaLaLand where they believe a 2.5 TRP raacks because hey, even if we are 11 shows behind, we still are 27 shows ahead on the charts, right? 
So GH's cup is always full. He doesn't care about the rest. Dekhna hai to dekho my ass.
I can even imagine him singing "My show raacks" to his rainbow ponies.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonster

arsh_sp IF-Rockerz
arsh_sp
arsh_sp

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged

well if i should go by your saying then BALH nad BV should have been on the top but the TRP topper is a show without any redemption going on in it..its all about how you treat the drama...ok even if we think the redemption should start how the hell will it strat given a chance in the present track now they are dealing with the past just because of the demand of the fans they cant change the track and to wake up with TRPs which are manipulated hmmm...during teri meri and sangeet ASR had done a lot bad to KKGSR but the tRP increased once they were wooing each other and let me tell you there was no redemption there for all the pulling pushing scolding etc etc

im not against redemption but i think discussing it based on TRP Cry

Edited by arsh_sp - 08 August 2012 at 3:27am

Krishma042archie_79

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boyznaka

Thanks dear.

Because GH and the rest still reside in LaLaLand where they believe a 2.5 TRP raacks because hey, even if we are 11 shows behind, we still are 27 shows ahead on the charts, right? 
So GH's cup is always full. He doesn't care about the rest. Dekhna hai to dekho my ass.
I can even imagine him singing "My show raacks" to his rainbow ponies.
ROFL
You, my friend are brilliant .
I can so imagine him saying this to his rainbow ponies.

boyznakaOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top