Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Public verdict on IPK declared. (Page 6)

Iceflames IF-Dazzler
Iceflames
Iceflames

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
TMKUC is at 8.30pm giving competition to EHMMBH.
Edit your post plzzz

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Originally posted by aishu30

if we  want balh track then ask the cv's  to make kushi divorse asr and let him marry kushi's sister..oh wait payaal is already married...now what to do?
Nobody wants BALH. our story is better but there is no harm learning from others. 
The essence of repentance has to be captured not the story or plot.
Aishu trust me even you would have loved to see ARNAV being the deewana guy in redemption track.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SI-OmNaMaSteOm

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

if we  want balh track then ask the cv's  to make kushi divorse asr and let him marry kushi's sister..oh wait payaal is already married...now what to do?
Please for god sake this is not a ekta show and that is why we rock, but redemption with remorse is expected no matter which production house you are

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2-SI-ChaituvOmNaMaSteOm

anneraza Senior Member
anneraza
anneraza

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
does anyone think olympics is affecting trps?
-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arisai

I think my family represents the whole situation pretty well.

My parents watched until they realised there was going to be no real redemption or apology. My dad's exact words were "Is he even a man? What is he DOING?" and so now they've actually deleted Iss Pyaar from Sky+. They don't even care about it enough to catch up and they don't ask me about what's happening either. They heard 'raksha bandhan' and were like "Okay, that's enough. I don't care."

They only watch Pyaar Ka Dard now.

On the complete opposite end of the scale is my brother who would normally never watch a show like this, but from the Farak Padta Hai track through to the Terrace Hug (i.e. when the show truly was on top of the charts)... he would sometimes come in and sit in on a few episodes with us. e.g. Teri Meri etc. He stopped watching when the rona dhona started... but my point is this:

There are things that work and things that don't. I don't know why the people behind the show INSIST on persisting with things that OBVIOUSLY don't when there are so many things which WOULD work and would've allowed TRPs to SOAR at this time... It's a total situation of you can lead the horse to water, but you certainly can't force it to drink.
Very well written, I dont know if the PH know themselves that the reason why this show clicked is it is a feel good show and at the same time there was intensity of love-hate.
But Anjali rona dhona and this remorseless redemption leave a very bad taste

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arisai-SI-SwaNia_2incandescentOmNaMaSteOm

arisai Goldie
arisai
arisai

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

Nobody wants BALH. our story is better but there is no harm learning from others. 
The essence of repentance has to be captured not the story or plot.
Aishu trust me even you would have loved to see ARNAV being the deewana guy in redemption track.

I think the real issue in Iss Pyaar at the minute is that Arnav doesn't realise he's WRONG. He doesn't acknowledge that he NEEDS redeeming.

Whenever he has apologised to Khushi in the past, he has hurt her because of his own hot-temper and uncontrollable anger. This time, although he caused her the greatest suffering- he thinks it's okay because he had his reasons. 

Not realising that his 'reasons' were bullcrap and that if he'd just ASKED Khushi for the truth, none of this would've happened. 

Until he accepts and understands the extent of the pain he put her through, he won't apologise or attempt true redemption... And until he does that, TRPs will stay stagnant, ridiculous new Dadi character or no.

Edited by arisai - 08 August 2012 at 2:42am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

boyznaka-SI--DKS-OmNaMaSteOm

-Saba- IF-Rockerz
-Saba-
-Saba-

Originally posted by 3raser

Exactly. Everyone expected Arnav to feel guilty and redeem himself but nothing of that sort happened and it doesn't look as if it will ever happen. Though I love the show and still watch it while many of them have given up, I can't help but feel disappointed at the fact that Arnav's guilt is kept to himself. He never really got to asking forgiveness from Khushi and making her know that he is truly sorry for everything he has done. Felling is different and saying is different.

true fact.agree with you.

even he did not talking about kidnapping and what ever khushi done for him when he was kidnapped.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DKS-

asumasan Senior Member
asumasan
asumasan

Thumbs Up

Go to top