Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Public verdict on IPK declared. (Page 3)

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishu30

so u think balh trp increase because of redemption not because of the awesome track featuring that little angel like kid,who is grabing everyones attraction.Shocked

The little kid was brought few days back when dubai episodes started but there were episodes of Priya sacrificing herself and Going jail and Ram Kapoor feeling guilt with helplessness, crying for her.And then the consecutive emotional episodes of redemption
Its from those  episodes TRP of Bade acche lagte hai escalated not just wen the small kid came..annd the guilt is continuing even now for TRP to rise above.

I have observed balaji shows since 2000 and they always show redemption to boost TRP

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishu30SwaNia_2

meshas Goldie
meshas
meshas

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Khushi's constant suffering and being a scapeoat all the time is not attractive and is rather irritating to watch, there is a limit to suffering and this eaxctly is the problem, the TRP viewers have had enough of this and would like to see some happiness in Khushi's life? and offcourse redemption from Arnav?????

EHMBH, BV are getting interesting, so I guess the TRP viewers are moving away from IPKKND?

I wish that the PH/Gul/CV's wake up from their kumbahkaran sleep?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl-SI-OmNaMaSteOm

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Originally posted by aishu30

so u think balh trp increase because of redemption not because of the awesome track featuring that little angel like kid,who is grabing everyones attraction.Shocked
TRP increased from 2.8 to 4 + last week for a kid, are you kidding
ROFL

aishu30RickyBahlSwaNia_2

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Originally posted by Harshitha

i wonder why im not surprised at the state of the trps

You are not suprised because u, we all know that going against popular demands and some ethical presentation of women  is no less than a suicide in todays times.

Why shows like Hitler didi are in TV bcoz nobody likes the same sobbing story.
Sobbing story is oK but not tolerating too much as Khushi does always.

-SI-ChaituvOmNaMaSteOm

Krishma042 Senior Member
Krishma042
Krishma042

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
I feel that a mere 15000(i think) tv sets cannot highlight the true popularity of a show..If u see on youtube,friday's episode had over 500,000 hits in like 2 or 3 days..This trp system doesn't work for me!
And i also don't think that Balh's trp rise was due to ram's redemption..it was more due to the leap, and soo many twists and ofcourse heaps of promos!
TMKOC is actually a good show..just saying :)

-Reva-ixrayarchanak

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meshas

Khushi's constant suffering and being a scapeoat all the time is not attractive and is rather irritating to watch, there is a limit to suffering and this eaxctly is the problem, the TRP viewers have had enough of this and would like to see some happiness in Khushi's life? and offcourse redemption from Arnav?????

EHMBH, BV are getting interesting, so I guess the TRP viewers are moving away from IPKKND?

You know why BALIKA VADHU is scoring high.Its because they will show JAGYA Repentance, His guilt track whicle Anandi will be married off to  another guy.
In reality women are supressed by husbands, Fathers, Brothers, sons but atleast they want to see greener patures on screen atleast

Arnav's rabba ve sometimes fails miserably due to lack of open admission in family about cntract marriage and his forcefullnes act.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoeSwaNia_2-SI-OmNaMaSteOm

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meshas

EHMMBH is on a different slot. It comes on 8:30. But it also has 2.5 trp this week. EHMMBH trp has been below 3 since the last 3 weeks. 

What's noticeable is that all 8:00 and 8:30 pm shows have a significantly low trp not just this week but since the last 2-3 weeks.

Shows which also come on the same slot as  IPK also have lower trps. BV dropped from 4.3 to 3.5 this week and Mahadev is also 2.4. Last week it was 2.2

Edited by incandescent - 08 August 2012 at 2:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishu30

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Lovely post dear. TRPs are the only way to get these CVs to react...as they did when they dropped the DKS storyline...otherwise we can go on and on demanding them to give us a proper redemption track or a track where Khushi is dignified, not a doormat...but they won't listen to us. As I said, it is a shame that they are wasting the best track of the show...Arnav and Khushi's love track...with such mediocrity...this jodi's love track should easily be able to bring in more than 2.5 TRPs...if the writers had gone about it the right way.

Every week there is an excuse...wasn't there a promo for raksha bandhan...how come the ratings were still 2.5 for Thursday? I think its time we open our eyes...a promo alone can't save a show if the story itself is half-baked and inconsistent.

Edited by AyeReKhushi - 08 August 2012 at 2:14am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoeRickyBahlSwaNia_2-SI-cocoatreesbk2-DKS-OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top