Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Public verdict on IPK declared. (Page 2)

elope Goldie
elope
elope

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
i m loving the show.ipkknd rockzzz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarun_4everRickyBahl

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
but i need redemption trackSmile.but i m love with this current track too..agree there r some as u said in ur post..lets c what next ?Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

Res

Edit:-

We had high high hopes on redemption. zee_news gave us a spoiler that arnav will be guilty and hurt himself even though khushi forgives him. Gul maata said arnav will be a treat to watch showing the agony and anguish of the guilt. Naani assued us that he will go under peetal ka bartan. Arnav hiself said that If I hurt khushi she may forgive him but he will never be able to forgive himself during kiddu track. What all sand castles I made in the air.

I had hope till friday. May be someone will come and remind ASR of the shattered dreams of khushi and he will realize the magnanimity of the situation. No. No one came. And mia biwi patched up over channe, jilebi, salman khan and pearls. All was well in arhi paradise in 5 minutes. Redemption, ablusion, wooing - Everything in over in 5 minutes. Well I had a great fall. Thanks to CVs. no wonder the TRP is stuck at 2.5. 

Now I loved the Lady Daadi and She is an interesting watch and twist for me. shamelessly I am sticking back.Embarrassed Seems like I did not learn from my mistakes.

Oh dear u spoke the ultimate truth by quoting what was promised earlier but u know still after reading your comment i have a hope.
Let me tell u how.What Gul, Arshad.Nani said earlier reflects that they  themselves realise the need for redemption.But the question is why its not put into use till now.
The TRP are shouting loudly that women are not enjoying it that much.
Lets see dear because as i said how much we debate here again next week TRP audience will give their verdict, since guilt track is being overshadowed by arnav;s past track now.
I dont know how audience will react as a lot of interesting things are coming up in mahadev, Balika Vadhu ahead to snatch the audience from IPK

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoe-SI-sree07MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
it was again obvious.. khushis' tv bibi thing wont bring trp.. but i dont know about rakhi episodes that were gud...

hopefully this week it will increase a bit if there is no more too much insult or comedy ..

RickyBahl

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

No hopes on TRP and no hopes on redemption
I don't think so we will get a remorseful ASR, the CV's have given it a royal skip

Already TRp's are Hit badly and in this a new track of arnav's past is included overshadowing Redemption.
I dont know what will happen ahead coz TRP is saying the verdict

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-SI-MrDarcyfan-DKS-OmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
i wonder why im not surprised at the state of the trps

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoemayuri099RickyBahlAmazingAmy-SI-MrDarcyfan-DKS-

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanakamaraj

but i need redemption trackSmile.but i m love with this current track too..agree there r some as u said in ur post..lets c what next ?Smile

I understand what u mean, Actually u r enjoying arnav's caring nature but u dislike his forcefulness.And both r running parallelly and now Arnav;s past  disclosure  track.

Redemption if not then iam sorry , as i trp may fall again.As i gave the example of Bade acche lagte hai.

TRP Housewives dont care what is ASR character .They understand that good deed is good and bad deed is bad and nothing cam substitute APOLOGY, REPENTANCE.

-DKS-

aishu30 Goldie
aishu30
aishu30

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
so u think balh trp increase because of redemption not because of the awesome track featuring that little angel like kid,who is grabing everyones attraction.Shocked

Edited by aishu30 - 08 August 2012 at 1:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

its_subhuarchanak

Go to top