Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Public verdict on IPK declared. (Page 18)

arisai Goldie
arisai
arisai

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rsood86

Firstly u try to b polite only den expect others to b polite...others also can use ur language...

now the main point...I agree that TRPs r low but as compared to last week's ...they r stable...if they hvnt increase, they havent decreased also...I never ever said that IPKKND is the best show nor m i a teenager who s drooling on Barun Sobti...

Can u just answer my one question...Does criticising the serial or its cast or storyline will increase its TRP??
If yes...then i ll never ever visit this forum again...  

I don't know why people think telling me they're not teenagers will make me think any better of their illogical thinking. If anything, it makes me think they're even more ridiculous.

I am a teenager and I don't drool over Sobti either. It's not an achievement. It just means you're not delusional.

I didn't really understand your question but I'm tempted to say yes just to see if you're a (wo)man of your word.

Edited by arisai - 08 August 2012 at 7:30am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Madhatter-RickyBahlChaituvOmNaMaSteOm

-SI- IF-Rockerz
-SI-
-SI-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

Originally posted by elope

i ,love the show n track alot inspite of the bashing

Do you even know what bashing means. It looks like you dont, so better not to use words that you dont understand the meaning of.

the forum is going to dogs with the exploitation of the word- Bashing. This forum is no longer a forum, but an IPK fan club. Topics that even constructively criticise the show are termed as bashing.

What happened to freedom of speech and opinion?

darling, if you think we are the only ones bashing, how come the TRP's for the show is so bad? Majority of tv audience in India have given up on the show. And if the trend of putting up stupid and inconclusive plots, inconsistent characters carry on, It will soon be 'Bye Bye' to the show from Star Plus.

Infact I dont think that day is far away.

Exactly!!! very well said!! Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl

rsood86 Senior Member
rsood86
rsood86

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arisai

Firstly u try to b polite only den expect others to b polite...others also can use ur language...

now the main point...I agree that TRPs r low but as compared to last week's ...they r stable...if they hvnt increase, they havent decreased also...I never ever said that IPKKND is the best show nor m i a teenager who s drooling on Barun Sobti...

Can u just answer my one question...Does criticising the serial or its cast or storyline will increase its TRP??
If yes...then i ll never ever visit this forum again...  

I don't know why people think telling me they're not teenagers will make me think any better of their illogical thinking. If anything, it makes me think they're even more ridiculous.

I am a teenager and I don't drool over Sobti either. It's not an achievement. It just means you're not delusional.

I didn't really understand your question but I'm tempted to say yes just to see if you're a (wo)man of your word.
Well sweet heart...give some logical reason...dat how will it increases the trp...Its not like u hv asked me to jump..ill jump...and one thing more...dont u provoke me by writing such illogical words...if u hv any logical reason...then only argue...otherwise a big IGNORE from my side...  
arisai Goldie
arisai
arisai

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged

Well sweet heart...give some logical reason...dat how will it increases the trp...Its not like u hv asked me to jump..ill jump...and one thing more...dont u provoke me by writing such illogical words...if u hv any logical reason...then only argue...otherwise a big IGNORE from my side...  

I'm illogical? LOL

Don't ask questions you already know the answer to and also don't ask me to tell you to jump if you have no intention of doing it.

Listen, I've tried to have a reasonable, logical debate before with an illogical aunty on the forum who got overemotional, got offended by everything I said and then threatened to leave the forum. I see this going the same way so before I reduce you to tears and make you leave too, I think I'll just leave this thread.

RickyBahlji, thank you for making this post- it made some very valid points and I'm sorry it has descended into such tripe over the past few pages from people who blindly believe the sun shines out of the show's ass... and also from people like me hopelessly trying to make a brick wall see logic -_-

Edited by arisai - 08 August 2012 at 7:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl

-SI- IF-Rockerz
-SI-
-SI-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rozy

^ this shows the mentality of the people posting here !!! go on spread your negative spew every where and then blame the TRP's for going low !!!

I am out of this pathetic thread !

Darling darling, pls tell me how her post spreads negativity...? So this post is responsible for lower TRP's? Is it?Shocked   Can u pls explain me the reason for lower TRP's then...Actually i would love to know...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick29RickyBahl

aishu30 Goldie
aishu30
aishu30

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Clap
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

Sorry i disagree.. I'm not against redemption, but its not the reason for the TRPs.. I'm an ardent BALH fan.. Since u brought up BALH, i'm explaining. The TRPs were damn low when Priya was sent to jail and niharika dead and all those crap drama was going on. FYI, there was no redemption of Ram Kapoor the character coz he was not wrong at any time. He never treated his wife badly like how ASR has behaved with kushi. Yes he did feel sorry for Priya going to jail due to his brother and before he could do anything, priya met with an accident and died as per Ram. He did feel guilty, but the TRPs never went up.

The TRPS went up only post leap. Coz the leap promos were promoted so much and after leap sony is heavily relying on BALH only as its the top show for them and The main reason for BALH's TRPs is the little kid Peehu. Many ppl have started watching it for her. Even those who didn't watch it before leap have started watching. And its not few days that peehu was introduced, its been 4 weeks already that peehu was introduced and Ram-Peehu scenes and Priya-Peehu scenes are the reasons for the high TRPs. The kid is definitely a factor for the rise in TRPs. Its definitely not redemption or guilt of Ram.

Ram wants to do anything for Priya and hence they revealed that he married ayesha last week and look at the drastic drop of TRPs. Power cut, olympics, cricket might also be a reason. But many of BALH forum members quit watching it on tv after this track was revealed. There was no redemption for Ram as he never behaved like ASR with his wife.

The prob with IPK CVs are they are not able to put up right things and present a decent episode. either they go with a episode full of rabba ve's or an episode full of anjali drama or episode full of mami n so on. It shld be a mixture of everything. I agree comedy was the USP of the show, but how long can ppl tolerate the same type of comedy.

And i too want romance. But its not rabba ve's always. I don't want the fall, catch, touching, putting the hair away, wiping the face and such things again and again. They are husband and wife. I want to see heart to heart conversations between them which we've seen rarely between Arnav-Khushi. They need to behave like hubby-wife, some maturity, some fun here and there, some light romance here and there. But its either always comedy or always romance. It has to blend well.

And Promos are very important.. I don't know y they are not showing promos.. it definitely affects the ratings.. i feel 8 n 10:30 have the toughest competition. but IPK was able to beat BV, still they can do. its all upto the CVs.

I like the rootna manana which is being showed now and the dadi factor bringing out ASR's past is also good. So i hope TRPs will increase next week.

The negativity and bashing must stop. Don't be angry on GH for telling u to watch if u like it. When we spammed Sony head's TL , we got to hear even more worse things. They are also humans. Among all tensions in their life, they still take time to reply to us, we should be considerate enough. and lets not bother too much abt TRPs too. i know nowadays trps are important for shows to survive, but there are CVs n channels who are there to take care of that. our duty is to watch and enjoy, lets do that peacefully and pass on constructive criticism to the team.

Don't think redemption is the only way to increase TRPs. I hope with the current track TRPs increase. Lets hope for the best.
Clap

Edited by aishu30 - 08 August 2012 at 8:00am

arsh_spGodhuliLogon

arsh_sp IF-Rockerz
arsh_sp
arsh_sp

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

Originally posted by arsh_sp

well if i should go by your saying then BALH nad BV should have been on the top but the TRP topper is a show without any redemption going on in it..its all about how you treat the drama...ok even if we think the redemption should start how the hell will it strat given a chance in the present track now they are dealing with the past just because of the demand of the fans they cant change the track and to wake up with TRPs which are manipulated hmmm...during teri meri and sangeet ASR had done a lot bad to KKGSR but the tRP increased once they were wooing each other and let me tell you there was no redemption there for all the pulling pushing scolding etc etc

im not against redemption but i think discussing it based on TRP Cry

I don't want to compare our show with other shows as it is diff frm other shows. But If u are talking abt DABH ,  which is on top of chart ,then that man Suraj never ever in his life humiliated his wife, he always respects her n loves her and they maintain some suspense n drama in that serial. 
       I thought Asr started changing his attitude towards Kushi from Sangeeth n Teri meri sequence, did I miss something? No one expected redemption track then n loved wooing yes , I completely agree, that's because then Asr is still an arrogant n ruthless business man who never beloved in love but still he when he realised  his mistakes he felt guilty , which is missing now. 
               They cannot abruptly stop the current track ,Right!  but why in the first place they didn't start the redemption track? Even now there is scope for introducing redemption track , see yestarday for the first time Asr admitted it was his fault , n he forced her for the marriage. TheY can bring out  6 month contract in front of the whole family , so Gupta ppl, Payal, nani can put some sense in his brain , n then they can start a redemption track. 
      They can't skip the redemption track! 

the other serials i dont watch i brought it up cuz others have done that...suraj may not have humiliated his wife and thats my point how can we compare shows when they are completely different ...every show has its drama some like it others dont and you can see that forum itself is divided into parts some are with redemption and somethink that redemption has begun whether it will work out or not is also not sure...blaming cv's saying that redemption is the answer to get TRP's somehow doesnt gel well...as i already said im not asking them to skip it or forget about it

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged

Like ur post n totally agree wid u...TM always spoil the mood of forum on every wednesday...

@TM-If u have so much problem wid the show...only one solution is dere for u...ignore it...
[/QUOTE]
Ya , she should ignore , as ur ignoring this post!
[/QUOTE] 
Thanks for ur tips dear...But can u let me know wat u can do to improve the trps as u havent ignored such a thought provoking post...This is very much bashing...By merely criticising...wat else r u people doing over here...Such so cald thought provoking posts also spoils the mood n excitement of other forum people who came here for entertainment n change...
Can trp be increased by making such post?? If yes...then other people like me wud also join u people for criticising...
[/QUOTE]

Dear, first of all you don't need to Thank me as I'm not giving u any tips or  solutions. I'm just  asking u to follow ur own tips n solutions. This  post is not helping in improving the Trp's agree, but do u have any spl posts which can improve Trp's ?  We will join u in those-posts to help the trp's increase ! Because we love this show  as u do!  None of the posts  , discussion here helps or we watching it online makes any difference  on Trp's , so can we expect ppl to stop watching it online as it doesn't improve Trp's ? There ll be number of posts if Trp's increases to discuss what helped, then why not discuss the reasons for fall or no improvement in Trp's?
     Is the TM bashing the show in her post? I  Read it again to make sure, and I thought she is trying to explain how the redemption track would have helped in improving the Trp's ! 
         I'm surprised how this single post effected ur excitement n ur entertainment . But did it effect you in the same way  when Kushi has been humiliated enoromus times by Asr and he never bothered to say sorry? it effected some ppl here , so r these posts here. There are many teenagers in this forum , r the gutter posts not effecting them , did u ever tried to stop? 
            I know we are watching it for entertainment, but then why bashing, criticisInge Anjali, Dadi, Akash, Kushi is allowed and only When it comes to Asr or redemption track comes ppl will Get start saying this is a fiction? You are asking why are we here? We are here for the same reason as u r here too! Everyone has right to give their opinion as long as that is not personal attack or abusive! If u don't like the post , that's not A problem at All, ignore the post or disagree respectively, but  Dear ,no one has right to ask others to stop watching the show or posting here.

Edited by Chaituv - 08 August 2012 at 12:35pm

RickyBahlGodhuliLogon

Go to top