Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Public verdict on IPK declared. (Page 17)

PiscineMolitor Goldie
PiscineMolitor
PiscineMolitor

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
You know what?
Just leave it already.
Our show, or any show for that matter is best NOT compared to any other show.
Every show has its ups and downs, it's highs and lows.
At least IPKKND has maintained a constant TRP, which is good..
This track is SPECTACULAR, and I'm requesting you to just watch it with peace and calm, instead of wasting your time and energy on getting upset.
Dadi's entry WILL prove crucial to the show, and lead to a remarriage, which is always a TRP booster.
Who doesn't love a wedding, right?Smile
So, chill out , and,
Keep calm, and love IPKKND. Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishma042archie_79RickyBahlChaituv

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rsood86

Originally posted by RickyBahl

Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

Originally posted by _Dazzling_

TMKOC comes on 8:30,not 8:00!!

(P.s- Please try and use more smilies in your post- makes your post all the more serious and mature)

If u are so annoyed you should avoid this thread na...nObody is interested to hear from you. 
Like i cant guide u what u shud  write or not similarly u cant tell what i should write or not.But i have never littered ur Posts like u did. as ur wish, doesnt make  difference though. So u were univited and u can leave.
Forum is not ur sweet home where u r inviting others...Even me not interested in ur crappy topic but cant take dis fact also dat IPKKND is criticised in its own forum...Hope u got it...  
Enjoy ur loving guests who hvnt watched the show from months n giving reasons for the same widout asking...

Ya its not my home but post is mine and there is a clear protocol if u dislike anyones opinion u can avoid it. U need not distribute Gyaan to others. especially ppl like u who are self proclaimed IPK media publicist. Neither I own IF nor U. My views are entirely mine.it doesnt mean if u dont agree others dont agree.U dont hv to be supreme court judge. Dont lke it leave it .Got it dude

-Madhatter--SI-Sultan_Of_SwingOmNaMaSteOm

TheCaptain IF-Dazzler
TheCaptain
TheCaptain

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
I just completely agree...just praying that people watch IPKKND more on their TV..but still...everyshow has its bad and good times...remember when SNS had a 7.0 TRP? Now, they are at 3.0...every SP show is actually down this week...we are constant...just pray that we can go back up to our spot (like in January)...what clicked in January? ArShi romance...no Anji-Ganji...there was complete perfectness in January...that's why our TRP's were that high...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl

rsood86 Senior Member
rsood86
rsood86

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arisai

Forum is not ur sweet home where u r inviting others...Even me not interested in ur crappy topic but cant take dis fact also dat IPKKND is criticised in its own forum...Hope u got it...  
Enjoy ur loving guests who hvnt watched the show from months n giving reasons for the same widout asking...

Well where the hell else are we going to go and criticise it? In another forum so ASRFangurls can hunt it down and start a war with that forum?

This is an open forum. We can DISCUSS whatever we want about Iss Pyaar, we can state our opinions and you can state yours. If you disagree, state so and we'll just disagree with you.

Calling this a crappy topic just because it dares to call BS where it sees it just makes you look ridiculous, immature and closed-minded.
thanks for enlightening me...Ur respected TM is asking me to leave dis thread as i m uninvited...can u pls explain me...Is dis a public forum or Ricky Bahl's forum??
RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
arrey other guys ignore..
anyways they r desperate to make my post cross the records of comments.
THE SELF PROCLAIMED THEKEYDAARS OF INDIA FORUMS
rsood86 Senior Member
rsood86
rsood86

Originally posted by _Dazzling_

TMKOC comes on 8:30,not 8:00!!

(P.s- Please try and use more smilies in your post- makes your post all the more serious and mature)

If u are so annoyed you should avoid this thread na...nObody is interested to hear from you. 
Like i cant guide u what u shud  write or not similarly u cant tell what i should write or not.But i have never littered ur Posts like u did. as ur wish, doesnt make  difference though. So u were univited and u can leave.

Ya its not my home but post is mine and there is a clear protocol if u dislike anyones opinion u can avoid it. U need not distribute Gyaan to others. especially ppl like u who are self proclaimed IPK media publicist. Neither I own IF nor U. My views are entirely mine.it doesnt mean if u dont agree others dont agree.U dont hv to be supreme court judge. Dont lke it leave it .Got it dude
Same to u dear...As i cant type much...same is u to get it...Ur so cald GYAAN has irritated many people here...And  hv full right to disagree wid ur so much gyaanful thoughts...  
arisai Goldie
arisai
arisai

thanks for enlightening me...Ur respected TM is asking me to leave dis thread as i m uninvited...can u pls explain me...Is dis a public forum or Ricky Bahl's forum??

Only because you were getting rude and personal and that puts this thread at a risk of being closed.

If you can coherently explain why you disagree with the fact that TRPs of the show have dropped- I mean, if you can produce some hitherto unseen evidence that it hasn't- then no problem.

If your only contribution is "UR RONG LALALALA IPKKND IS DA BEEESSTT!! GO 2 HEL BASHURZ." then we get it. Message received. You can be on your way now.

Edited by arisai - 08 August 2012 at 7:15am

-Madhatter-RickyBahl-SI-OmNaMaSteOm

rsood86 Senior Member
rsood86
rsood86

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arisai

Only because you were getting rude and personal and that puts this thread at a risk of being closed.

If you can coherently explain why you disagree with the fact that TRPs of the show have dropped- I mean, if you can produce some hitherto unseen evidence that it hasn't- then no problem.

If your only contribution is "UR RONG LALALALA IPKKND IS DA BEEESSTT!! GO 2 HEL BASHURZ." then we get it. Message received. You can be on your way now.
Firstly u try to b polite only den expect others to b polite...others also can use ur language...

now the main point...I agree that TRPs r low but as compared to last week's ...they r stable...if they hvnt increase, they havent decreased also...I never ever said that IPKKND is the best show nor m i a teenager who s drooling on Barun Sobti...

Can u just answer my one question...Does criticising the serial or its cast or storyline will increase its TRP??
If yes...then i ll never ever visit this forum again...  

Go to top