Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Public verdict on IPK declared. (Page 16)

rozy Groupbie
rozy
rozy

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
^ this shows the mentality of the people posting here !!! go on spread your negative spew every where and then blame the TRP's for going low !!!

I am out of this pathetic thread !

Edited by rozy - 08 August 2012 at 7:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rsood86

Krishma042 Senior Member
Krishma042
Krishma042

@arisai...read the post again..i never once mentioned that if u don't like it don't watch it!
I also never said that u are not allowed to say what u think..coz thats what i am doing right now..but obviously i am that 'fan girl' who can't be taken seriously..who has no brains..and who is an idiot..
And i have never once said that when trp's were 4.1+ there was no bias..at that time too these trp meters never highlighted the true popularity of the show! I have been against this popularity measurement since the start,for me a mere 15000 tv sets cannot reflect how popular a show is in a country that has a population of a billion people!
Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

So lets just recap-

No use of critical posts like these- because they dont increase TRPs.

So why have zillion-

Barun is hot topics- do they increase TRPs?
Gutter posts- do they increase TRPs?
Kushi's zip is open topics- do they increase TRPs?
Barun's movie news- That's not even related to the show let alone increase TRPs.

In fact since none of us attribute to the Indian TRPs, why even have this forum and discuss anything about the show.

how are we increasing TRps, tell me please.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ExquisiteOrchidarisaiCetroniameera30ChaituvKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rozy

This thread has been made by the person who hardly ever has anything positive to say about the show!  Every single day there is a thread created by him/her full of negative stuff ..

Question for you geniuses: Explain "Redemption" .. clearly tell us what you mean by this word?

So far all I can feel is you guys learnt this new word and love using it without really watching the show ...

TRP's is not your business , this is the channel's and the PH's worry .. they have reasons for it ... the public that you think has spoken is not more then 8000 TV's that doesnt include us overseas people ...

you are comparing IPK with BALH??? go check what online presence that show has ... next to nil ..

So kindly keep your crap to yourself and stop spreading constant and non stop rubbish around the forums ... if you are not happy with the show , you do have other alternatives .. go watch the other alternatives , might keep you happier and this forum cry-baby free

If you find this thread"crap" , then please dont bother to comment.
The writer of this post is just stating the obvious ,if you cant differentiate between right and wrong then  why bother commenting?
Go report this thread if you feel offended.
Did you see anyone in this thread "bashing "BALH?
No one is comparing and no one is bashing.
If having a conversation between sane people with a modicum of a brain is called bashing then please report us.
This is just a healthy conversation between women who can express their thoughts freely.

Edited by kookie2020 - 08 August 2012 at 7:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlOmNaMaSteOmSultan_Of_Swing

arisai Goldie
arisai
arisai

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

Oh, I love how you use the smilies.

If you are not interested in my point of view, why even reply to it?

What about all others who have replied to my post?

Trust me Im seriously not frustrated, I have no expectations of the show as it has already hit rock bottom. so why would I be frustrated.

I was a big IPK fan at one point and would watch the show dialy, but since Feb the show has been crap. I was patient and then finally gave a up a month ago.

I used this topic to explain why I gave up watching the show and why some of the Indian TRP audience might have also stopped watching the show.

if the show TRPs were high, all you reasoning could be correct, but it isnt. So I guess I have every right to post my opinion.

if you still have issues with my post, i suggest you use the report button instead of coming up with more smilies or the term 'basher'.

with this I consider my discussion with you closed. I see no point in debating with someone who quite clearly thinks that people dont have the freedom of speech or opinion.

good luck.

The problem is, BasantiJi- everything you say is logical and makes sense.

Sadly logic is a language blindly faithful fangirls refuse to learn.

Edited by arisai - 08 August 2012 at 7:03am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ExquisiteOrchidRickyBahlmeera30ChaituvSultan_Of_SwingKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rozy

This thread has been made by the person who hardly ever has anything positive to say about the show!  Every single day there is a thread created by him/her full of negative stuff ..

Question for you geniuses: Explain "Redemption" .. clearly tell us what you mean by this word?

So far all I can feel is you guys learnt this new word and love using it without really watching the show ...

TRP's is not your business , this is the channel's and the PH's worry .. they have reasons for it ... the public that you think has spoken is not more then 8000 TV's that doesnt include us overseas people ...

you are comparing IPK with BALH??? go check what online presence that show has ... next to nil ..

So kindly keep your crap to yourself and stop spreading constant and non stop rubbish around the forums ... if you are not happy with the show , you do have other alternatives .. go watch the other alternatives , might keep you happier and this forum cry-baby free

I dont wanna argue coz people who have no knowledge about how TV and Film industry functions, how do i explain. For them closing eyes means it had become night. 
I feel laughing at your accusations. I didnt know u had taken the tHeka of India Forums. From wen did u be my guardian to tellme what is should do or not. I Neither need ur cerificate.
 I need not learn word meanings from u atleast dear..
So u tell TRP is not my business but do u know if  my family is advertising a product in the ad time given by star plus ??So shouldnt i be concerned??If u dont then u can staple urself.
Actually its not your fault.If u r a women than be ashamed of defending ASR mannerisms always. U are uninvited in this thread. So should i show u the door??

Edited by RickyBahl - 08 August 2012 at 7:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmSultan_Of_SwingKookiemonster

rsood86 Senior Member
rsood86
rsood86

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

Originally posted by rsood86

Originally posted by _Dazzling_

TMKOC comes on 8:30,not 8:00!!

Does it say anywhere in the forum that only people who watch the show can be a part of the forum?

For the last time, you are neither a moderator nor the owner, to tell others what they should or should not post. I gave my reasons for not watching the show.

Does it hurt you that your favourite show's TRPs are so bad and might even end prematurely?

If its hurts that bad, dont take your frustration on people in this forum.

Once again, people in thie forum have a right to post their opinion, as long as it is not abusive.

(P.s- Please try and use more smilies in your post- makes your post all the more serious and mature)
Poor baby...its u who s taking her frustration out on others...LOL  LOL...
even its also not written anywhere in the forum dat superlative people like u give opinion to others...nobody is interested in ur so cald reasons of not watching the show...Bash every single person who s criticising ur post...Cry
u r nobody to tell dat wen show is going to end...I think u r over estimating urself...Tongue

If u are so annoyed you should avoid this thread na...nObody is interested to hear from you. 
Like i cant guide u what u shud  write or not similarly u cant tell what i should write or not.But i have never littered ur Posts like u did. as ur wish, doesnt make  difference though. So u were univited and u can leave.
Forum is not ur sweet home where u r inviting others...Even me not interested in ur crappy topic but cant take dis fact also dat IPKKND is criticised in its own forum...Hope u got it...  
Enjoy ur loving guests who hvnt watched the show from months n giving reasons for the same widout asking...
arisai Goldie
arisai
arisai

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged

Forum is not ur sweet home where u r inviting others...Even me not interested in ur crappy topic but cant take dis fact also dat IPKKND is criticised in its own forum...Hope u got it...  
Enjoy ur loving guests who hvnt watched the show from months n giving reasons for the same widout asking...

Well where the hell else are we going to go and criticise it? In another forum so ASRFangurls can hunt it down and start a war with that forum?

This is an open forum. We can DISCUSS whatever we want about Iss Pyaar, we can state our opinions and you can state yours. If you disagree, state so and we'll just disagree with you.

Calling this a crappy topic just because it dares to call BS where it sees it just makes you look ridiculous, immature and closed-minded.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlChaituvOmNaMaSteOmSultan_Of_SwingKookiemonster

Go to top