Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Public verdict on IPK declared. (Page 15)

arisai Goldie
arisai
arisai

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishma042

I repeat!! The low trps are soo not because of the lack of redemption!! I don't know how on earth you guys came to that conclusion! Did those people who have trp meters in their house come and tell u guys? How on earth can u say that people are not liking the show because some few viewers (about 7500 tv sets of the 15000 that have trp meters ) out of maybe half a million people in india or more plus the international audience are not watching..that too at 8.00, for all we know they might be watching the repeat telecast!
Someone says that do posts drooling over barun, ffs etc increase trp..i say obviously not and no one even claimed that they do!
And if people have stopped watching the show..why are they still here every single day..commenting on all the posts that critises the show? Just leave it..let those who are enjoying enjoy..those who don't want to watch..no ones forcing..I yet understand if u are watching the show and u don't like something u come and say it..but for those who are not even watching? Whats the use i ask?

Everyone and anyone who is on IF is a step above a normal fan of the show. They hope for the show. They want the show to do well. But the simple truth is- it isn't. You tell us not to watch? Well if we didn't watch AND the rest of the country don't watch then the TRPs will drop out of the top 20 entirely. You dare to blame the TRP bias now and yet these are the SAME people who helped the show rise to 4.1+ when the CONTENT WAS WORTH WATCHING. You can't have it both ways or that just makes you a hypocrite- if they're unrepresentative now, then WHY weren't they unrepresentative back then? Please think before you type or you just come off sounding like an idiot.

My family and family friends all have Star Plus in their homes and let me tell you that the lack of redemption is PRECISELY why they've all stopped watching it. They started dropping off with the Comedy Circus they showed when they should've shown serious stuff and all of Arnav's ridiculous Khushi torture. They came back when the truth was revealed because they hoped this would be the start of Arnav's redemption. 

Him making up for everything that he did wrong.

They thought we'd get back the intensity of the show from the beginning... Instead we got Arnav threatening Khushi's family, destroying any shred of dignity she had left and acting like he's done absolutely nothing wrong. 

There's no genuine remorse and I agree with my dad's assessment of Arnav before he stopped watching the show completely and deleted IPKKND from the recording schedule that "Is he even a man?!" because what MAN could put his wife through all of that and then have the GALL to try and kiss and hug her without seeking her forgiveness? Without even ONCE seriously reflecting on what he put her through and feeling her pain and apologising.

So now nobody watches it. Nobody. Not even my Grandma and SHE watches everything.

If I don't like what's happening in the show, why shouldn't I have the right to say so? For the last time, this is a forum- not a fanclub or a shrine. Don't tell me I can't voice my opinion and I won't tell you not to voice yours. 

Edited by arisai - 08 August 2012 at 6:49am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

monalisa1234CDloveChaituvSultan_Of_SwingKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

Krishma042 Senior Member
Krishma042
Krishma042

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
@naach_basanti..it doesn't say anywhere...but then whats the use i ask?? Why keep on emphasizing on the negative? Why bother at all?
rsood86 Senior Member
rsood86
rsood86

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishma042

@naach_basanti..it doesn't say anywhere...but then whats the use i ask?? Why keep on emphasizing on the negative? Why bother at all?
Its the same thing dat i m emphasizing...if we cant make gud by increasing the trps...we shudnt make it worst my criticizing the show... 

rozy Groupbie
rozy
rozy

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
This thread has been made by the person who hardly ever has anything positive to say about the show!  Every single day there is a thread created by him/her full of negative stuff ..

Question for you geniuses: Explain "Redemption" .. clearly tell us what you mean by this word?

So far all I can feel is you guys learnt this new word and love using it without really watching the show ...

TRP's is not your business , this is the channel's and the PH's worry .. they have reasons for it ... the public that you think has spoken is not more then 8000 TV's that doesnt include us overseas people ...

you are comparing IPK with BALH??? go check what online presence that show has ... next to nil ..

So kindly keep your crap to yourself and stop spreading constant and non stop rubbish around the forums ... if you are not happy with the show , you do have other alternatives .. go watch the other alternatives , might keep you happier and this forum cry-baby free

Edited by rozy - 08 August 2012 at 6:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rsood86Safi123

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rsood86

Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

Originally posted by _Dazzling_

TMKOC comes on 8:30,not 8:00!!
Jalebi has clearly done some good for the show,
Friday's TRP is 2.8,.3 more than the avg TRPs!!

And yeah powercut has affected almost all the shows,apart form few!!
BV-3.5(4.3)
BALH-3.7(4.8)
Huge drop not just marginal,whereas IPK's is stable!!

And I'm sure next week TRP is definitely gonna increase coz the main reason for no increase is no promo!!
So hopefully TRP is going to rise next week!!Smile

How IPK's promos have done wonders:
Diwali promo-4.0(Almost I guess)
Teri Meri promo-4.1,(It was 3.3 in the previous week and it increased by .8,not marginal)Then in the following weeks TRPs were stable 4+!!
When TM aired next week with same promo-4.3
ArHi marriage promo-4.6(As far as I remember it was highest 4.9 or 5.0 on Thursday as the promo showed ArHi will be married on that day)

ArHi reunion promo after the kidnapping-3.4(In previous week it was 2.7,.7 increase not marginal)
That's how promo works!!

Promotion is the main thing and then of course content as you can see Monday was 2.6 and Friday was 2.8 coz people knew they will get to see some good ArHi scenes!!
But If there was a promo it would have remained constant throughout the week,so natually TRPs would have been better if there was a promo!!

And you are comparing IPK with BALH,ok then be ready to see divorce,remarriage etc.!!
BALH's TRP increased coz of that little kid,the freshness she brought not because of redemption!! 

Like ur post n totally agree wid u...TM always spoil the mood of forum on every wednesday...

@TM-If u have so much problem wid the show...only one solution is dere for u...ignore it...

The TM has every right to post his or her opinion as long as it is not rude or abusive. If you have so much of a problem and want to live in denial, I suggest you ignore such threads instaed of telling others what they should or should not do.

If the TM is the only person with the problem, care to explain why the TRps are so low?

People/fangirls get frustrated with low TRPs and blame everyone and everything else ( right from lack of promotion, bashers, etc,), except for the one thing that needs to be blamed, the show itself.
 If the TM has the following rights so do i hv the same rights too...and better u dont tell me dat wat i shud ignore or nt...Look who's talking..who herself hasnt watched the show from last one month n still comes to the forum to criticize it...bravo...Clap Clap

Does it say anywhere in the forum that only people who watch the show can be a part of the forum?

For the last time, you are neither a moderator nor the owner, to tell others what they should or should not post. I gave my reasons for not watching the show.

Does it hurt you that your favourite show's TRPs are so bad and might even end prematurely?

If its hurts that bad, dont take your frustration on people in this forum.

Once again, people in thie forum have a right to post their opinion, as long as it is not abusive.

(P.s- Please try and use more smilies in your post- makes your post all the more serious and mature)
Poor baby...its u who s taking her frustration out on others...LOL  LOL...
even its also not written anywhere in the forum dat superlative people like u give opinion to others...nobody is interested in ur so cald reasons of not watching the show...Bash every single person who s criticising ur post...Cry
u r nobody to tell dat wen show is going to end...I think u r over estimating urself...Tongue

Oh, I love how you use the smilies.

If you are not interested in my point of view, why even reply to it?

What about all others who have replied to my post?

Trust me Im seriously not frustrated, I have no expectations of the show as it has already hit rock bottom. so why would I be frustrated.

I was a big IPK fan at one point and would watch the show dialy, but since Feb the show has been crap. I was patient and then finally gave a up a month ago.

I used this topic to explain why I gave up watching the show and why some of the Indian TRP audience might have also stopped watching the show.

if the show TRPs were high, all you reasoning could be correct, but it isnt. So I guess I have every right to post my opinion.

if you still have issues with my post, i suggest you use the report button instead of coming up with more smilies or the term 'basher'.

with this I consider my discussion with you closed. I see no point in debating with someone who quite clearly thinks that people dont have the freedom of speech or opinion.

good luck.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

arisai Goldie
arisai
arisai

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rozy

This thread has been made by the person who hardly ever has anything positive to say about the show!  Every single day there is a thread created by him/her full of negative stuff ..

Question for your genuises: Explain "Redemption" .. clearly tell us what you mean by this word?

So far all I can feel is you guys learnt this new word and love using it without really watching the show ...

TRP's is not your business , this is the channel's and the PH's worry .. they have reasons for it ... the public that you think has spoken is not more then 8000 TV's that doesnt include us overseas people ...

you are comparing IPK with BALH??? go check what online presence that show has ... next to nil ..

So kindly keep your crap to yourself and stop spreading constant and non stop rubbish around the forums ... if you are not happy with the show , you do have other alternatives .. go watch the other alternatives , might keep you happier and this forum cry-baby free

@boldbit: Every SINGLE person who says this should be added to a list. If the TRPs of the show EVER rise again, anybody on this list should be BANNED from the forum if they DARE to celebrate.

F-ing hypocrites.

Edited by arisai - 08 August 2012 at 6:56am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlOmNaMaSteOmSultan_Of_SwingKookiemonster

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by _Dazzling_

TMKOC comes on 8:30,not 8:00!!

Does it say anywhere in the forum that only people who watch the show can be a part of the forum?

For the last time, you are neither a moderator nor the owner, to tell others what they should or should not post. I gave my reasons for not watching the show.

Does it hurt you that your favourite show's TRPs are so bad and might even end prematurely?

If its hurts that bad, dont take your frustration on people in this forum.

Once again, people in thie forum have a right to post their opinion, as long as it is not abusive.

(P.s- Please try and use more smilies in your post- makes your post all the more serious and mature)
Poor baby...its u who s taking her frustration out on others...LOL  LOL...
even its also not written anywhere in the forum dat superlative people like u give opinion to others...nobody is interested in ur so cald reasons of not watching the show...Bash every single person who s criticising ur post...Cry
u r nobody to tell dat wen show is going to end...I think u r over estimating urself...Tongue

If u are so annoyed you should avoid this thread na...nObody is interested to hear from you. 
Like i cant guide u what u shud  write or not similarly u cant tell what i should write or not.But i have never littered ur Posts like u did. as ur wish, doesnt make  difference though. So u were univited and u can leave.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonster

rsood86 Senior Member
rsood86
rsood86

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
@Naach_Basanti

Thumbs Down  Grapes r sour...ROFL ROFL

Edited by rsood86 - 08 August 2012 at 7:00am

Go to top