Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Public verdict on IPK declared. (Page 12)

rosette80 IF-Rockerz
rosette80
rosette80

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Seriously the flavor of oyur show has been lost.but still i count on the cvs..if u dont..then our show will loose the audience and the respect ..com on give it for the actors!cvs and the show!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlMrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
I think the issue here was that the "Forced marraige" and all the atorcities that took place AFTER, where justified to us, by saying that WHEN ASR realizes his mistake he will really REGRET it!

We were told he will self harm, and become self destructive! Spoilers were given! GUL herself said that we will see "Passionate Arnav"!! We were told the forced marriage and fall out afterwards will be MORE than compensated for by the "Redemption track"!!!

BUT somewhere in between they started doing all this "Didi Ki Sautan" crap! Then we thought that they had that final "Showdown" RE Di with Arnav accusing Khushi of being the "Problem" will bring about the redemption track!

We thought Khushi LEAVING RM will do it! THEN we thought him realizing she left because of the CONTRACT will start the redemption track! We will see him trying to woo her back! We will see him possibly self harming, when she continues to reject him! We will see him becoming self destructive!!

But NO... instead they show him threatning Khushi to make her family homless IF she dosent come back to him! I DONT know why the CV's have made such a collosal blunder!

NOW, I feel they introduced the "Past" track to get the people who left the show to get interested again! They will also show ASR supporting Khushi against this new DADI witch, and that will be a sort of "compensation" from his side for Khushi!

However... NOTHING would have beaten a solid redemption track, where we see Arnav TAKE responsibility for what happened with the forced marraige, FESS up, and then apologize to Khushi! THEN we could have seen him trying to win her back! The ONLY way for him to show he is TRULY sorry, is by re-instating her reputation by telling their families WHAT he did, and WHY!

WILL we ever get to see that? I just dont know anymore! I think people feel let down, coz THIS is not what they were expecting to see after the kidnapping track!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 08 August 2012 at 5:56am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlAmazingAmy-DKS-OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoap

veemanidhi Newbie
veemanidhi
veemanidhi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Sorry but I think SP should not be relying on TRP for IPKKND - the majority of viewers are international viewers who view the serial on the internet!

Just read the latest article and you will get the flavour of the international popularity of the show and the leads!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

One more wonderful post frm u Dear!
  We were hoping  a  redemption track to begin while  watching the long  stretched kidnapping track. But what we got,once he is back he was watching Shyam humiliating Kushi and he reacted only after Kushi begged him to do.  he started hurting her again with his words on the next night . He started black mailing her by bringing 6mnth contract ,though it's not his real intention. But  kushi doesn't know that. When Kushi left RM , he is back to his winning games n brought her back. 
     Are they not hinting for the  redemption track when he has been kidnapped, nani talking abt pital ki Bartan, he himself saying , he cannot forgive himself for hitting  her on the head  to protect frm kidnappers? Even Gul mentioned abt the track in one of her interviews! Now how did he forgave himself after knowing she is innocent all the way, n he did the biggest mistake in his life by forcing her for the marriage? 

Now Kushi , where dis she left self respect  , She is Happy with some jalebi's , Salman poster ? She is not willing to come back on the day before n now she is all happy with the gifts? I understand she loves him and she ll do anything for her loved ones. But why does she forget everything in the next minute? They don't show consistency with her character.
     I said this in some other post , writing it here.

When love exists women should forget  what self respect is.
This is how they r showing Kushi with no self respect.

Skipping redemption track is definetly effecting  the Trp's!

THanks sweetie. Actually the englishmen have invented a beautiful word called SORRY.
first do murder and then say SORRY.baat khatam.Thats enough.
Chaituv u know after getting poor marks if a student doesnt check his mistakes, the student runs the risk of failing in final exams. Actually 2.5 marks is not good if we look as a guardian, We just wanted our child IPK to do well correcting its mistakes. If it doesnt listens what to do.It will realise oneday ahead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChaituvOmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I think the issue here was that the "Forced marraige" and all the atorcities that took place AFTER, where justified to us, by saying that WHEN ASR realizes his mistake he will really REGRET it!

We were told he will self harm, and become self destructive! Spoilers were given! GUL herself said that we will see "Passionate Arnav"!! We were told the forced marriage and fall out afterwards will be MORE than compensated for by the "Redemption track"!!!

BUT somewhere in between they started doing all this "Didi Ki Sautan" crap! Then we thought that they had that final "Showdown" RE Di with Arnav accusing Khushi of being the "Problem" will bring about the redemption track!

We thought Khushi LEAVING RM will do it! THEN we thought him realizing she left because of the CONTRACT will start the redemption track! We will see him trying to woo her back! We will see him possibly self harming, when she continues to reject him! We will see him becoming self destructive!!

But NO... instead they show him threatning Khushi to make her family homless IF she dosent come back to him! I DONT know why the CV's have made such a collosal blunder!

NOW, I feel they introduced the "Past" track to get the people who left the show to get interested again! They will also show ASR supporting Khushi against this new DADI witch, and that will be a sort of "compensation" from his side for Khushi!

However... NOTHING would have beaten a solid redemption track, where we see Arnav TAKE responsibility for what happened with the forced marraige, FESS up, and then apologize to Khushi! THEN we could have seen him trying to win her back! The ONLY way for him to show he is TRULY sorry, is by re-instating her reputation by telling their families WHAT he did, and WHY!

WILL we ever get to see that? I just dont know anymore! I think people feel let down, coz THIS is not what they were expecting to see after the kidnapping track!

I cant agree more than what u said..
We came to know rdemption only after they told in media or else wudnt hv been waiting with curiosity to see guilt track. Can so many people demanding redemption track be wrong??
Why keeping things simple is unattractive to them and wanna try gimmicks . Its not necessary that showing a huge voltage drama ensures public appreciation. Keep it simple, show redemption, end it, move to past track, thats it. But no. in way of doing things differently they are doing such lab experiments which will lead to disastrous results i supoose

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

rsood86 Senior Member
rsood86
rsood86

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rsood86

Originally posted by _Dazzling_

TMKOC comes on 8:30,not 8:00!!
Jalebi has clearly done some good for the show,
Friday's TRP is 2.8,.3 more than the avg TRPs!!

And yeah powercut has affected almost all the shows,apart form few!!
BV-3.5(4.3)
BALH-3.7(4.8)
Huge drop not just marginal,whereas IPK's is stable!!

And I'm sure next week TRP is definitely gonna increase coz the main reason for no increase is no promo!!
So hopefully TRP is going to rise next week!!Smile

How IPK's promos have done wonders:
Diwali promo-4.0(Almost I guess)
Teri Meri promo-4.1,(It was 3.3 in the previous week and it increased by .8,not marginal)Then in the following weeks TRPs were stable 4+!!
When TM aired next week with same promo-4.3
ArHi marriage promo-4.6(As far as I remember it was highest 4.9 or 5.0 on Thursday as the promo showed ArHi will be married on that day)

ArHi reunion promo after the kidnapping-3.4(In previous week it was 2.7,.7 increase not marginal)
That's how promo works!!

Promotion is the main thing and then of course content as you can see Monday was 2.6 and Friday was 2.8 coz people knew they will get to see some good ArHi scenes!!
But If there was a promo it would have remained constant throughout the week,so natually TRPs would have been better if there was a promo!!

And you are comparing IPK with BALH,ok then be ready to see divorce,remarriage etc.!!
BALH's TRP increased coz of that little kid,the freshness she brought not because of redemption!! 

Like ur post n totally agree wid u...TM always spoil the mood of forum on every wednesday...

@TM-If u have so much problem wid the show...only one solution is dere for u...ignore it...
Ya , she should ignore , as ur ignoring this post!

Thanks for ur tips dear...But can u let me know wat u can do to improve the trps as u havent ignored such a thought provoking post...This is very much bashing...By merely criticising...wat else r u people doing over here...Such so cald thought provoking posts also spoils the mood n excitement of other forum people who came here for entertainment n change...
Can trp be increased by making such post?? If yes...then other people like me wud also join u people for criticising...
Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged

BV-3.5(4.3)
BALH-3.7(4.8)

And I'm sure next week TRP is definitely gonna increase coz the main reason for no increase is no promo!!

Teri Meri promo-4.1,(It was 3.3 in the previous week and it increased by .8,not marginal)Then in the following weeks TRPs were stable 4+!!
ArHi marriage promo-4.6(As far as I remember it was highest 4.9 or 5.0 on Thursday as the promo showed ArHi will be married on that day)

ArHi reunion promo after the kidnapping-3.4(In previous week it was 2.7,.7 increase not marginal)
That's how promo works!!

Promotion is the main thing and then of course content as you can see Monday was 2.6 and Friday was 2.8 coz people knew they will get to see some good ArHi scenes!!
But If there was a promo it would have remained constant throughout the week,so natually TRPs would have been better if there was a promo!!

And you are comparing IPK with BALH,ok then be ready to see divorce,remarriage etc.!!
BALH's TRP increased coz of that little kid,the freshness she brought not because of redemption!! 

Like ur post n totally agree wid u...TM always spoil the mood of forum on every wednesday...

@TM-If u have so much problem wid the show...only one solution is dere for u...ignore it...

The TM has every right to post his or her opinion as long as it is not rude or abusive. If you have so much of a problem and want to live in denial, I suggest you ignore such threads instaed of telling others what they should or should not do.

If the TM is the only person with the problem, care to explain why the TRps are so low?

People/fangirls get frustrated with low TRPs and blame everyone and everything else ( right from lack of promotion, bashers, etc,), except for the one thing that needs to be blamed, the show itself.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

arisaiAmazingAmynonasiRickyBahlChaituvboyznakaKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged

BV-3.5(4.3)
BALH-3.7(4.8)

That's how promo works!!

Ya , she should ignore , as ur ignoring this post!

Thanks for ur tips dear...But can u let me know wat u can do to improve the trps as u havent ignored such a thought provoking post...This is very much bashing...By merely criticising...wat else r u people doing over here...Such so cald thought provoking posts also spoils the mood n excitement of other forum people who came here for entertainment n change...
Can trp be increased by making such post?? If yes...then other people like me wud also join u people for criticising...

you dont get it do you?

Why open posts drooling over barun, do they increase TRPs?

Why open gutter posts, do they increase TRPs?

Why even write FFs, do they increase TRPs?

First of all you are no one to dictate what other can or cant post. You are neither the moderator nor the owner of India Forum.

So thanks but no thanks for your advice.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlChaituvboyznakaFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top