Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Public verdict on IPK declared. (Page 10)

arsh_sp IF-Rockerz
arsh_sp
arsh_sp

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

Originally posted by arsh_sp

well if i should go by your saying then BALH nad BV should have been on the top but the TRP topper is a show without any redemption going on in it..its all about how you treat the drama...ok even if we think the redemption should start how the hell will it strat given a chance in the present track now they are dealing with the past just because of the demand of the fans they cant change the track and to wake up with TRPs which are manipulated hmmm...during teri meri and sangeet ASR had done a lot bad to KKGSR but the tRP increased once they were wooing each other and let me tell you there was no redemption there for all the pulling pushing scolding etc etc

im not against redemption but i think discussing it based on TRP Cry

janaab aur mohtarma
i just wanna tell u  BALH has climbed 2 nd thats no less an achievement.
Bcoz IPK is behind cant shout grapes are sour, This  trp audience made IPK reach 3.7 during good tracks. They cant change its their problem because its 1 month of kidnap track and 12th july outburst but no redemption yet and ppl were shouting since long. If they can show crap they have to think ways to correct it too or its case will be like Shubh Vivah on sony tv.where the hero was murderd to change the track. When ASR did bad to Khushi earlier he was not married nor did he confessed his love,Those actions were not forceful but sweeter moments,NokJhok but now its forceful attempt. There was no redemption  after Teri meri bcoz arnav had started flirting with her,so where is the question of rdemption. But earlier in lavanyas time whnever he hurted Khushi he felt guilty.In construction site mishap, Lehenga show room, Death anniversary so many.

Redemption is the need of the hour thats why its needed not because its a hot formula.
And dear BV has defeated IPK on 8pm.So its on Top only. Plus Diya bati had shown suraj has regretful for behaving rudely to sandhya due to circumstances.

Redemption is needed now in story line not bcoz we want, and how to do it the CV's can do it if they wish.

we will talk when the redemption starts i think talking about it now will only be beating around the bush..lets see how the need of the hour will do when it actually airs then jump to the public opinion

arisai Goldie
arisai
arisai

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged

we will talk when the redemption starts i think talking about it now will only be beating around the bush..lets see how the need of the hour will do when it actually airs then jump to the public opinion

I've already written a whole post on this Here ,so I'm not going to get into it in this reply- but what he's doing at the minute IS his idea of redemption. It HAS already started. He thinks he's fixing things by plastering over the wounds of the past with the present. He's trying to force Khushi to forget all the suffering he put her through by going back and doing things 'properly'.

Like I said before, HE doesn't realise the extent to which he hurt Khushi and until he does... we won't get the type of redemption track we're all talking about here.

Like Rabba-Ve-Delena wrote on that thread, the characters have been so diluted from what they originally were that neither will Arnav himself realise how much pain he inflicted on Khushi, nor will Khushi MAKE him realise. I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the fact that Khushi is now apparently going to seduce HIM. 

Edited by arisai - 08 August 2012 at 4:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged

well if i should go by your saying then BALH nad BV should have been on the top but the TRP topper is a show without any redemption going on in it..its all about how you treat the drama...ok even if we think the redemption should start how the hell will it strat given a chance in the present track now they are dealing with the past just because of the demand of the fans they cant change the track and to wake up with TRPs which are manipulated hmmm...during teri meri and sangeet ASR had done a lot bad to KKGSR but the tRP increased once they were wooing each other and let me tell you there was no redemption there for all the pulling pushing scolding etc etc

janaab aur mohtarma
i just wanna tell u  BALH has climbed 2 nd thats no less an achievement.
Bcoz IPK is behind cant shout grapes are sour, This  trp audience made IPK reach 3.7 during good tracks. They cant change its their problem because its 1 month of kidnap track and 12th july outburst but no redemption yet and ppl were shouting since long. If they can show crap they have to think ways to correct it too or its case will be like Shubh Vivah on sony tv.where the hero was murderd to change the track. When ASR did bad to Khushi earlier he was not married nor did he confessed his love,Those actions were not forceful but sweeter moments,NokJhok but now its forceful attempt. There was no redemption  after Teri meri bcoz arnav had started flirting with her,so where is the question of rdemption. But earlier in lavanyas time whnever he hurted Khushi he felt guilty.In construction site mishap, Lehenga show room, Death anniversary so many.

Redemption is the need of the hour thats why its needed not because its a hot formula.
And dear BV has defeated IPK on 8pm.So its on Top only. Plus Diya bati had shown suraj has regretful for behaving rudely to sandhya due to circumstances.

Redemption is needed now in story line not bcoz we want, and how to do it the CV's can do it if they wish.

Redemption will be there or not there this only the 4 lions know. Here i just clarified ur doubts with sufficient examples. And i stick to the point that TRP failure is due to misrepresentation of women facing ordeals non-stop without caring self respect. Redemption not only depends on arnav but khushi too and the threads of them are in hands of CV. 
Constant public outrage for redemption in online  platforms, plus TRP backlash all point at 1 thing. My saying or not saying doesnt make diffrence.Just stated the Obvious.
Still life is based on Hopes, and wud want things to change better for the show coz we all of us love it and that reflects with the amount of time and energy we spent in IF discussing it forgetting ourselves at times. Lets hope for the best aheadSmile

arisai

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arisai

I've already written a whole post on this Here ,so I'm not going to get into it in this reply- but what he's doing at the minute IS his idea of redemption. It HAS already started. He thinks he's fixing things by plastering over the wounds of the past with the present. He's trying to force Khushi to forget all the suffering he put her through by going back and doing things 'properly'.

Like I said before, HE doesn't realise the extent to which he hurt Khushi and until he does... we won't get the type of redemption track we're all talking about here.

Like Rabba-Ve-Delena wrote on that thread, the characters have been so diluted from what they originally were that neither will Arnav himself realise how much pain he inflicted on Khushi, nor will Khushi MAKE him realise. I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the fact that Khushi is now apparently going to seduce HIM. 

I read your that post dear and ur justifications are no less than those beautiful pearls arnav gave her.Clap. U understood her state of mind so well.I think the VERDICT is really clear what audience wants.
arisai Goldie
arisai
arisai

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged

I read your that post dear and ur justifications are no less than those beautiful pearls arnav gave her.Clap. U understood her state of mind so well.I think the VERDICT is really clear what audience wants.

Thankyou :)

I judge how well the show will do based on my parents' reactions. Their interest in the show unfailingly represents the TRPs so I just go on the assumption that it will be reflected by the rest of the audience. 

2.5 for an 8PM show is ridiculous. 

IPKKND appealed to a whole different audience than the TRP Aunties who watch shows like DABH and SNS- it appealed to a younger more intellectual audience because it showed a woman who wasn't afraid to defend herself or stand up to her jackass of a boss, it showed a woman with dignity who was slowly instilling that in the hero with his "I'm-A-Jerkoff" chainmail as she broke through the armour and the cracks began to let us see glimpses of Arnav through the ASR mask... 

And now- ALL of that originality and that 'something-different' has gone. The original audience who would MAKE time for Iss Pyaar no longer see the point as they can just tune into SP at ANY old time if rona dhona and saas-bahu bull-shit is what they want... So Iss Pyaar has dropped from 3rd to 13th.

I'm not surprised and anybody who is is delusional.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlAmazingAmyboyznakaSultan_Of_SwingOmNaMaSteOm

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arisai

Thankyou :)

I judge how well the show will do based on my parents' reactions. Their interest in the show unfailingly represents the TRPs so I just go on the assumption that it will be reflected by the rest of the audience. 

2.5 for an 8PM show is ridiculous. 

IPKKND appealed to a whole different audience than the TRP Aunties who watch shows like DABH and SNS- it appealed to a younger more intellectual audience because it showed a woman who wasn't afraid to defend herself or stand up to her jackass of a boss, it showed a woman with dignity who was slowly instilling that in the hero with his "I'm-A-Jerkoff" chainmail as she broke through the armour and the cracks began to let us see glimpses of Arnav through the ASR mask... 

And now- ALL of that originality and that 'something-different' has gone. The original audience who would MAKE time for Iss Pyaar no longer see the point as they can just tune into SP at ANY old time if rona dhona and saas-bahu bull-shit is what they want... So Iss Pyaar has dropped from 3rd to 13th.

I'm not surprised and anybody who is is delusional.

Ur way of judging by making parents as sample is very nice.
Sometimes i feel why the flavour of that 2011 is gone and its just 1 year and we are feeling like that but look Pavitra Rishta,Yeh Rishta, Balika are in their 4th year and still interest level and TRP going hand in hand ,although i dont watch them buttheir fans are lucky to be happy with their shows. 
I tried a lot to force myself that Forget redemption.  I could force my brain but not the heart that beats for arnav and cant see him presented as unsensible lover 
FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
res

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged

I don't want to compare our show with other shows as it is diff frm other shows. But If u are talking abt DABH ,  which is on top of chart ,then that man Suraj never ever in his life humiliated his wife, he always respects her n loves her and they maintain some suspense n drama in that serial. 
       I thought Asr started changing his attitude towards Kushi from Sangeeth n Teri meri sequence, did I miss something? No one expected redemption track then n loved wooing yes , I completely agree, that's because then Asr is still an arrogant n ruthless business man who never beloved in love but still he when he realised  his mistakes he felt guilty , which is missing now. 
               They cannot abruptly stop the current track ,Right!  but why in the first place they didn't start the redemption track? Even now there is scope for introducing redemption track , see yestarday for the first time Asr admitted it was his fault , n he forced her for the marriage. TheY can bring out  6 month contract in front of the whole family , so Gupta ppl, Payal, nani can put some sense in his brain , n then they can start a redemption track. 
      They can't skip the redemption track! 

RickyBahl

Go to top