Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Krishma042

Well my family's reaction was different..when they see asr-khushi's nok-jhok and all the funny moments they actually enjoy it more rather than when they are sad and stuff..at that point they start conversing and stuff..so i guess the cv's just cannot please everyone..

its not about sad or happy stuff,its about consistency! when sad moments nd happy moments will be shown at the right time,pple will enjoy both the situations!
arisai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Didikisaut

Very well written, I dont know if the PH know themselves that the reason why this show clicked is it is a feel good show and at the same time there was intensity of love-hate.
But Anjali rona dhona and this remorseless redemption leave a very bad taste

Exactly. It clicked with everyone of every age group.

My family is full of people too busy to sit around in front of a TV all afternoon but my parents would drag themselves away from whatever it was they were doing- at midnight if necessary- to watch 20 minutes of IPKKND. When I went back to BD to visit family and the office track was ongoing, every evening SUDDENLY every SINGLE person would be in the living room watching... 

It was modern, the characters were interesting and dynamic and had guts. The dialogue was brilliant, the chemistry sizzling and the plot intriguing. It was something new and different...

The show seems to have regressed in its progressiveness and now Star Plus has TRULY won with the introduction of Dadi and Khushi the Nokrani! I can't help but wonder- has EVERYBODY who worked on Iss Pyaar for the first six months been replaced along with Lalit Mohan?

-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: arisai

Exactly. It clicked with everyone of every age group.

My family is full of people too busy to sit around in front of a TV all afternoon but my parents would drag themselves away from whatever it was they were doing- at midnight if necessary- to watch 20 minutes of IPKKND. When I went back to BD to visit family and the office track was ongoing, every evening SUDDENLY every SINGLE person would be in the living room watching... 

It was modern, the characters were interesting and dynamic and had guts. The dialogue was brilliant, the chemistry sizzling and the plot intriguing. It was something new and different...

The show seems to have regressed in its progressiveness and now Star Plus has TRULY won with the introduction of Dadi and Khushi the Nokrani! I can't help but wonder- has EVERYBODY who worked on Iss Pyaar for the first six months been replaced along with Lalit Mohan?

Yes it has become regressive and it will get even more regressive as days pass by. A strong and emotional redemption would have pleased the audience greatly and the TRP would have definitely peaked but we are stuck.

The show was great till march and good till Kiddnapping but now no one has any Idea as to where the story is headed
Edited by Didikisaut - 11 years ago
RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Darling Muah muah  . U nailed it completely 👏..Meri Bolti bandh.
But if they want to cut the branch of the tree on which they are sitting , who can help dear. Its Suicide. EGO killed them, Why to listen to audiences, lets do our manmaani, this is it na??
Kookie thanks to loyal audience for whom its still 2.5 or else just imagine.
Still not learning from mistakes. The show has just been 1 year and look at their attitude. As if they have outshaken the ratings of Kaun banega crorepati, Kyunki saas bhi and Big boss,  which have their own records
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _Dazzling_

TMKOC comes on 8:30,not 8:00!!

Jalebi has clearly done some good for the show,
Friday's TRP is 2.8,.3 more than the avg TRPs!!

And yeah powercut has affected almost all the shows,apart form few!!
BV-3.5(4.3)
BALH-3.7(4.8)
Huge drop not just marginal,whereas IPK's is stable!!

And I'm sure next week TRP is definitely gonna increase coz the main reason for no increase is no promo!!
So hopefully TRP is going to rise next week!!😊

How IPK's promos have done wonders:
Diwali promo-4.0(Almost I guess)
Teri Meri promo-4.1,(It was 3.3 in the previous week and it increased by .8,not marginal)Then in the following weeks TRPs were stable 4+!!
When TM aired next week with same promo-4.3
ArHi marriage promo-4.6(As far as I remember it was highest 4.9 or 5.0 on Thursday as the promo showed ArHi will be married on that day)

ArHi reunion promo after the kidnapping-3.4(In previous week it was 2.7,.7 increase not marginal)
That's how promo works!!

Promotion is the main thing and then of course content as you can see Monday was 2.6 and Friday was 2.8 coz people knew they will get to see some good ArHi scenes!!
But If there was a promo it would have remained constant throughout the week,so natually TRPs would have been better if there was a promo!!

And you are comparing IPK with BALH,ok then be ready to see divorce,remarriage etc.!!
BALH's TRP increased coz of that little kid,the freshness she brought not because of redemption!! 

Please dont give shit. The marketing will work if the product is good no matter how much it is promoted. Recent promos like the contract one have failed to increase the TRP ever wondered why???
If promotion is the only criterion than pyar ka dard hei should be no 2 on sp after DABH and SMJ should have had a very high TRP
boyznaka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Firstly, that is a wonderful analysis.👏

And most important reason Khushi's no respect for herself. 
Her interst to watch Kamlesh Khabri on Tv rather than her introspecting  problems could not be digested by viewers. 
Coming going, coming going,coming going from shanti van to Guptas home was a bad attempt.

True that. Where is the self respect? Where is the bhaad mein gayi aapki naukri ar bhaad mein gaye aap? I know, I know, louu and all that. But still. A little self respect please.

Neither Raksha Bandhan saved them in ratings because even though the arshi part was emotional many couldnt digest Khushi again being smitten by channas,jalebis against all her odds.

You see, it's an average. Even if the TRPs rise by 7 points on one day, they are bound to be brought down by the -6 points-drop in the other days. 

WHY BADE ACCHE LAGTE HAI RISE ABOVE FROM BEING SO LAST IN RACE

REASON- They showed Ram Kapoor feeling Guilty, realising his blunders and mistakes he did to Priya. So redemption escalated them at top.Women loved to see him in guilt track.

Bade Acche.. is actually a very nice show. Even if we don't talk of story lines, at least they have regular promos and show something worthwhile in a MahaEpisode. 

BETTER TO ACCEPT THAT whatever we shout, debate here or in other online forums.
TRUTH IS TRUTH
                LACK OF REDEMPTION HAS AFFECTED TRP A LOT.

Touche.

Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RickyBahl

Darling Muah muah  . U nailed it completely 👏..Meri Bolti bandh.
But if they want to cut the branch of the tree on which they are sitting , who can help dear. Its Suicide. EGO killed them, Why to listen to audiences, lets do our manmaani, this is it na??
Kookie thanks to loyal audience for whom its still 2.5 or else just imagine.
Still not learning from mistakes. The show has just been 1 year and look at their attitude. As if they have outshaken the ratings of Kaun banega crorepati, Kyunki saas bhi and Big boss,  which have their own records

Muaah to you 2.
I am just giving my 2 cents. Having a really hard day at work so I just had to vent out.
It is such a slap in the face when you see crappy saas bahu shows and ridiculous comedy show with a woman shouting in her nasal voice making it into the top .
Makes me doubt what Indian Janta really wants?
It leaves me frustrated and makes me want to shake some sense into entire SP and IPK team .
IPK team needs to negotiate a new contract with SP for some major promotion campaign.

RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: boyznaka

Firstly, that is a wonderful analysis.👏

And most important reason Khushi's no respect for herself. 
Her interst to watch Kamlesh Khabri on Tv rather than her introspecting  problems could not be digested by viewers. 
Coming going, coming going,coming going from shanti van to Guptas home was a bad attempt.

True that. Where is the self respect? Where is the bhaad mein gayi aapki naukri ar bhaad mein gaye aap? I know, I know, louu and all that. But still. A little self respect please.

Neither Raksha Bandhan saved them in ratings because even though the arshi part was emotional many couldnt digest Khushi again being smitten by channas,jalebis against all her odds.

You see, it's an average. Even if the TRPs rise by 7 points on one day, they are bound to be brought down by the -6 points-drop in the other days. 

WHY BADE ACCHE LAGTE HAI RISE ABOVE FROM BEING SO LAST IN RACE

REASON- They showed Ram Kapoor feeling Guilty, realising his blunders and mistakes he did to Priya. So redemption escalated them at top.Women loved to see him in guilt track.

Bade Acche.. is actually a very nice show. Even if we don't talk of story lines, at least they have regular promos and show something worthwhile in a MahaEpisode. 

BETTER TO ACCEPT THAT whatever we shout, debate here or in other online forums.
TRUTH IS TRUTH
                LACK OF REDEMPTION HAS AFFECTED TRP A LOT.

Touche.

Thanks dear.
I dont understand when verything is crystal clear about audience reaction, still why not steps to counter it??
simran04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very well said👏👏...completely agree wid u👍🏼
elope thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i ,love the show n track alot inspite of the bashing