Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krishma042 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I feel that a mere 15000(i think) tv sets cannot highlight the true popularity of a show..If u see on youtube,friday's episode had over 500,000 hits in like 2 or 3 days..This trp system doesn't work for me!
And i also don't think that Balh's trp rise was due to ram's redemption..it was more due to the leap, and soo many twists and ofcourse heaps of promos!
TMKOC is actually a good show..just saying :)
RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: meshas

Khushi's constant suffering and being a scapeoat all the time is not attractive and is rather irritating to watch, there is a limit to suffering and this eaxctly is the problem, the TRP viewers have had enough of this and would like to see some happiness in Khushi's life? and offcourse redemption from Arnav?????

EHMBH, BV are getting interesting, so I guess the TRP viewers are moving away from IPKKND?

I wish that the PH/Gul/CV's wake up from their kumbahkaran sleep?

You know why BALIKA VADHU is scoring high.Its because they will show JAGYA Repentance, His guilt track whicle Anandi will be married off to  another guy.
In reality women are supressed by husbands, Fathers, Brothers, sons but atleast they want to see greener patures on screen atleast

Arnav's rabba ve sometimes fails miserably due to lack of open admission in family about cntract marriage and his forcefullnes act.
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Khushi's constant suffering and being a scapeoat all the time is not attractive and is rather irritating to watch, there is a limit to suffering and this eaxctly is the problem, the TRP viewers have had enough of this and would like to see some happiness in Khushi's life? and offcourse redemption from Arnav?????

EHMBH, BV are getting interesting, so I guess the TRP viewers are moving away from IPKKND?

EHMMBH is on a different slot. It comes on 8:30. But it also has 2.5 trp this week. EHMMBH trp has been below 3 since the last 3 weeks. 

What's noticeable is that all 8:00 and 8:30 pm shows have a significantly low trp not just this week but since the last 2-3 weeks.

Shows which also come on the same slot as  IPK also have lower trps. BV dropped from 4.3 to 3.5 this week and Mahadev is also 2.4. Last week it was 2.2
Edited by incandescent - 11 years ago
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Lovely post dear. TRPs are the only way to get these CVs to react...as they did when they dropped the DKS storyline...otherwise we can go on and on demanding them to give us a proper redemption track or a track where Khushi is dignified, not a doormat...but they won't listen to us. As I said, it is a shame that they are wasting the best track of the show...Arnav and Khushi's love track...with such mediocrity...this jodi's love track should easily be able to bring in more than 2.5 TRPs...if the writers had gone about it the right way.

Every week there is an excuse...wasn't there a promo for raksha bandhan...how come the ratings were still 2.5 for Thursday? I think its time we open our eyes...a promo alone can't save a show if the story itself is half-baked and inconsistent.
Edited by AyeReKhushi - 11 years ago
ixray thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i would not put too much faith in the trp chart as it only measures opinion of a few. 
for all we know the meters might be placed in places where oonly the older generation of women watch the show. and these women most of the time would rather watch over the top drama and torture than something that is relatable.
link for article on trp manipulation allegation .

http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.in/2012/08/ndtv-says-tv-ratings-manipulated.html
RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

Lovely post dear. TRPs are the only way to get these CVs to react...as they did when they dropped the DKS storyline...otherwise we can go on and on asking demanding them to give us a proper redemption track or one where Khushi is dignified, not a doormat...but they won't listen to us.

Every week there is an excuse...wasn't there a promo for raksha bandhan...how come the ratings were still 2.5 for Thursday? I think its time we open our eyes...a promo alone can't save a show if the story itself is half-baked and inconsistent.

Thanks dear . Very True a promo doesnt run a show. A show is run by its content which comes for 20 mins daily.

Being at 2.5 like last week is not an achievement. Its scary coz it  gives clear message of people that  whatever Gimmicks u try. Khushi wooing arnav, Arnav defending Khushi
But only Redemption can save the TRP from further fall

People should stop lame excused
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

so true
😆
Little_cupcakes thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Didikisaut

TRP increased from 2.8 to 4 + last week for a kid, are you kidding
🤣

u may sound it funny...but the truth is after the post leap the trp's  pick up after their downfall...not last week ...last two weeks.i watch that show too😃.@TM  me too follow balaji shows from kyunki times😉.
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RickyBahl

WHY BADE ACCHE LAGTE HAI RISE ABOVE FROM BEING SO LAST IN RACE

REASON- They showed Ram Kapoor feeling Guilty, realising his blunders and mistakes he did to Priya. So redemption escalated them at top.Women loved to see him in guilt track.

BETTER TO ACCEPT THAT whatever we shout, debate here or in other online forums.
TRUTH IS TRUTH
                LACK OF REDEMPTION HAS AFFECTED TRP A LOT.

Wow...I don't watch BALH but I was wondering what happened that the show went from being behind IPK on the chart to the #2 position! Thanks for clearing it up for me.
Edited by AyeReKhushi - 11 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I, for one is bored with the storyline and was yawning through out the last two weeks or so. I tolerated whatever was shown for Sarun & Karan's sake otherwise I'd have stopped watching it

I'm not sure CVs will ever understand what the audience wants. Must say I started watching BALH since of late although I never followed it earlier