India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

siddhi's anand

Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
It is enough of kc and his character inconsistency...the cvs are trying to redeem the lost glory of kc...so we have to give them the much needed time for this to try...now we will talk about siddhi...yes she is the worst lawyer and the best wife and mother (personaly i didnt feel she is the best mother when she went to jail without considering his child but yesterday i felt she is a best mother too)...she spent 9 long years in jail for the crime she didnt commit.Cry...i agree she is a fool to do this but she is like this from the beginning...she is a fool to marry his fiances bro for the sake of his mother...she is a fool to fight her husbands rape case...she is a fool to go to the court after the docs warning...she isnt live with anand d...so i mscared what kind of relationship will be there btw siddhi and anand d.Confused...she have to fight with the fate to make a place in anand ds heart...if he also rejected what will she do...i want siddhi also get his anand in the form of his son like kunal...he is the one who always there to believe her...eventhough police arrested her with a man that time also he supported her and fought with his brother not to talk about my love...in future may be the chopras try to seperate even kunal can do this...at that time i want this anand to reply back in the behalf of his mother...after anand ds diaogue kunal had to remember his bro anand (like he does with anand c)  and his last wish...what do u think guys will siddhi get back her anand...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bharolakshm

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
I wish Anand D doesnt have any bitter feelings towards his mother. Its okay if he takes time to become close with her but I am hoping that he has only heard nice things about her from sulekhaji and has a soft corner for her.

DrivemecracyRishrabh

adohare Senior Member
adohare
adohare

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
But I don't think so. Because he is like a Kunal who believe less than main anand. Anand D will tease Siddhi a lot like kunal. Siddhi having bad luck for struggling and do a lot and get not much. I think Anand C will understand much than Anand D. I hope that Anand D also resemble to main Anand to understand his mom.

bharoRishrabh

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
hi

tc article i think said that siddhi will discover her son is spoilt so she will try to make him understand certain things

i am looking forward to siddhi and AD bonding, though yes it will take time for them for it

esp when we have ronit diwan too, maybe he spoilt him too?

norzar
chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
One scene I am looking forward to is having either of the Anand's calling Richa a 'Chudail'!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bharo

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by chitsss

One scene I am looking forward to is having either of the Anand's calling Richa a 'Chudail'!!!!LOL

i so hope such scene is shown, where one of kids calls witcha a chudali. most likely is will be AD

norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bharo

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
AD is brought up by Sulekha.. she likes Siddhi a lot.. she must have told him all great things about his mother.. so, I feel AD is looking forward to meeting and bonding with his mother. I hope thats how it happens. I think Sulekha and Ronit give AD whatever he wants and he becomes a naughty kid but I am sure he is not bad at heart and will love his mother more than anything! It may take some time for both to get comfortable with each other but I think they will be each other's best friends!

@Chitra.. would love to watch the twins call the witch chudail as wellLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bharostuti123norzar

abd_20 Goldie
abd_20
abd_20

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Though i feel leaps r the worst thing
but some times i think may its kind
of refreshing button to give a stale
story fresh start but i hope
SiNal come face to face soon to