Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

TRP's from Star Plus..!!!! - Page 2

monalisa1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
How can the show be on 5th position on star plus where as EHMMBH is same as it's... Moreover while counting the ranking, r weekend shows calculated along with the daily soaps? Edited by monalisa1234 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool-babe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ESR8

even the white kurta couldnt do much magic ! 😭 i wish they had a promo on rakhi.. for sure trps would have risen.. yet we hvnt dropped in trps like other shows

white kurta did magic...luk at da trp of thrusday and friday alone...
nehusashhh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
2.5 i was nt expectin dis..but i m surprised hw cum dabh is always on top?? dis is nt done at all...d show has 2 fall sumtym yaar..nd dadis entry will boost d trps fr sure..becz every 1 lyks dat saas bahu saga...just if u cud find out why dat stupid show dabh is on top...
priyalovely thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
gr8 job yaar..thanks for detailed update...
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks. This was expected...they are rushing in all these different tracks, be it the wooing in ASR style or whatever...but nothing is working. TRPs are not rising. I don't expect it to rise with Dadi's entry either. The audience for this particular show doesn't need an evil saas type of character to enjoy it. We are not that regressive...we need consistency and a good, balanced storyline between Arnav and Khushi. Not sure why they went away from focusing on the leads and brought in this Dadi out of the blue. 
Maybe its time to take a step back and think about what the audience REALLY wants...nothing they are showing right now is working because everything feels incomplete...we need closure on the contract marriage first.
Edited by AyeReKhushi - 11 years ago
Ni1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: RaizadaGupta

no it is not out of top 10...it is in da 9th position along wid ehmmbh..

you are talking about the table which is posted on IF..

I have the excel sheet from SP..and they consider many other things..then the ranking comes..it is out of top 10 dear..:)
ESR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: RaizadaGupta

white kurta did magic...luk at da trp of thrusday and friday alone...

well dear if there was a promo... it would hv surely touched 3 !
Ni1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

Thanks. This was expected...they are rushing in all these different tracks, be it the wooing in ASR style or whatever...but nothing is working. TRPs are not rising. I don't expect it to rise with Dadi's entry either. The audience for this particular show doesn't need an evil saas type of character to enjoy it. We are not that regressive...we need consistency and a good, balanced storyline between Arnav and Khushi. Not sure why they went away from focusing on the leads and brought in this Dadi out of the blue. 

Maybe its time to take a step back and think about what the audience REALLY wants...nothing they are showing right now is working because everything feels incomplete...we need closure on the contract marriage first.

perfectly said..:) Ditto my words...:)
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for sharing !! 😊still i love this current track..basoed on trp ratings..i don't feel bad our show is still doing  a great job..i m enjoying each n every  episode...i hope now they move into story..its cv's part to makes audience to glued n sit back n bring back the viewers..hoe our show IPKKND will soon regain its postion..IPKKND ROCKS..sarun rocks..⭐️
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Can u please tell us the ranking of EHMBBH show??????