Pavitra Rishta

the track is still not confirmed-pr official page

sharona_bha thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

hey guys i visit in pavitra rishta official facebook and they say that this track still not confirmed because they get lot of nagitive comment from peoples' maybe ekta change.

this is what they page say see

Folks, this page is full with negative comments, just relax and don't panic... First, let the track confirmed and am damn sure Ekta might change the track as we are receiving lots of negative comments... Keep enjoying PR till the track didn't official confirmed...:-) ? ? ? So what do you think?, In tonight episode will Manav meet Varsha? Will Manav caught Varsha with Bishnu and Balan?!
1) Yes!
2) No

Shooting for those episodes is not start yet and discussion on set is still going... Lets see what's their finally decision is...! I will inform you all soon. :-)

if you want that nothing like that happen then please send them another nagative massages' that they listen to us and i hope they recive a lot of massage's i hope ekta change they script because they get lot of nagative comment's then please send more nagative comment for them.and pray to god that they change the track and and we can see arjun and purvi marry instead of ovi.

you can visit in pavitra rishta official facebook hbere is the link send them lot of massage and show them how we love arvi jodi and dont want to see them sepreted.

Edited by sharona_bha - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reshma28 thumbnail
Thanks a lot for Letting us know ,but Friends we should not stop posting our displeasure
with this Arjun-Ovi marriage track.We hate Ovi so much that we cant  digest it and will quit
this serial for ever. I dont  understand why Ekta is ruining her show.
ramki1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
We can not trust Bewakuf Ektha until and unless ARVI marriage happens...Ektha is spoiling the meaning of true love with her worst thoughts...really I don't understand  how she got this thought ...
How cum Arjun marry ovi and all Deshmuk family members blasting and blaming archana..I think they don't have mind...at least they could think that the problem is with Arjun not Archana...either Arachan accept or not accept ARVI's love..it doesn't matter..Arjun him self not ready to take Ovi..all deshmuk family members could understand this and better stop blaming archana.. 
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
HEY GUYS,,,, TELL THEM AGAIN AND AGIN THAT CHANGE THAT MARRAIGE TRUCK AND BRINGS ANOTHER DESTRUCTIVE TRUCK FROM OVI COZ THEY WANT TO DESTRUCTIVE OVI AND THEY SHOULD DO IT  AND THEY INTRODUCE OVI AS DESTRUCTIVE SO THEY WILL CREATE MANY PROBLEM IN ARVI LIFE AND THAT IS SURE  SO WE CAN GIVE THEM MANY OTHER OPTION LIKE PURVIS PSYCHICAL ATTACK  BUT NOT ARJUN OVI MARRIAGE WITHOUT THIS ONE  THEY CAN DO ANYTHING ,,,,PLZ COMMENT THEIR AGAIN AND AGAIN