Weird PR-7 (all upcoming tracks) - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Rofl rofl
i m laughing holding my stomach - ovi is jealous coz both her sisters r preggy b4 mrg omg lmfao and dk giving name of archu kid lmfao.
What a post- hilarious! I almost skipped the best post I ever read on the forum- glad I read it!
SD bhai welcome back...What a grand come back..At your very best..

Simply loved "Arjun wakes from the chloroform state in Suhaag raat bed.." πŸ€£..

SD you were so needed here buddy...Glad to see you back in full swing with your best..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Gosh SD you have out thought Ekta and CV's.πŸ˜†.SD you would make even Ekta and CV's faint..🀣

Below part was out-standing πŸ€£

Archana puts a condition that, if samir can prove that he will love Poorvi-Arjun's child and give his name to the child, she will allow Samir-Poorvi marriage. Samir joins an orphanage and does so much for the children out there. Archana is impressed and announces samir-poorvi engagement. Violent Teju attacks samir- Poorvi. But while attacking she faints and doctor confirms that Teju is pregnant. DK congratulates Manav by saying "badhaai ho tum nana bannewale ho." Manav slaps DK. Ovi is upset with life. Arjun doesn't love her and acting like dumb and dormant inside the house. Ovi is more upset because Poorvi and Teju are pregnant even without a marriage.

SD's twist which Ekta might never imagine :

Archana ties a friendship tag in Manav's hand. Archana and manav start spending time with each other as "just friends" πŸ€£

The best part :
 Savita gets a shock and faints. Doctor asks whether he should test for her pregnancy. Damodar slaps the doctor.🀣

Guess SD everyone got pregnant and everyone got a child,lost a child and every person slapped every other...

SD Ekta will surely make you her CV for her next set of shows for making Ekta maata herself faint with this amazing storyline...🀣
Edited by Jaishankar - 11 years ago
OMG ...🀣🀣🀣🀣

Blockbuster script this is ...🀣

SD , you are too good ...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†

Sd ⭐️..superb..you are great yaar..It was so hilarious OMG..🀣🀣🀣

You are too good..πŸ‘

I can't even see what I'm typing..Have tears in my eyes..I  laugh and laughπŸ˜†

Thanks dear..to make us laughing like this..I didn't laugh like this till a long time..here..

Great funny post..🀣 and i thank you a lot for that..

Edited by Thanee - 11 years ago
awesome post .very funny needed this after a hectic day thank you
Originally posted by -SD-

1.       With Archana's go ahead Arjun and Poorvi go on romancing at every nook and corner in Mumbai. Lovers consider them as their idols. One fine evening, Archu arranges the engagement. Everyone is invited. In spite of all opposition from savita-ovi, ArVi exchange rings. Ovi vows to kill Poorvi.

2.       Teju and samir meet in a local train and fall in love. They start romancing. Now lovers idolized them as well. Manav has to agree to Teju-samir marriage, as he couldn't find any reason to deny. The engagement takes place.

3.       One fine morning Archana discovers Ovi attempting suicide. She is taken to hospital, where it is found that Ovi has become a drug addict now. Everyone blames Archu for this. Archu requests Poorvi to break up with Arjun. Poorvi does that amidst tears and agony. Arjun gets mad. Arjun-Ovi marriage date is scheduled. Chloroform is applied to Arjun and DK. The ceremony goes on while Arjun and DK are not in their senses. Poorvi faints and vomits there. Doctor confirms she is pregnant. Archana slaps Poorvi. After some time, Arjun gets back to his senses and finds himself in his suhaag raat bed, with Ovi just ready to attack him.

4.       Frustrated with life, Poorvi plans to commit suicide. She jumps to the river (where all K people except Sulo have tried to commit suicide at least once in their life). Samir Rane comes there and saves Poorvi somehow. Samir carries the completely drenched Poorvi in his arms and takes her inside the car. Suddenly it starts raining, and the car is punctured. They spend some quality time inside the car and Samir realizes Poorvi is his love. Next day he goes to Manav's house and says that he loves Poorvi and wants to marry her. All D people slap samir.

5.       Archana puts a condition that, if samir can prove that he will love Poorvi-Arjun's child and give his name to the child, she will allow Samir-Poorvi marriage. Samir joins an orphanage and does so much for the children out there. Archana is impressed and announces samir-poorvi engagement. Violent Teju attacks samir- Poorvi. But while attacking she faints and doctor confirms that Teju is pregnant. DK congratulates Manav by saying "badhaai ho tum nana bannewale ho." Manav slaps DK. Ovi is upset with life. Arjun doesn't love her and acting like dumb and dormant inside the house. Ovi is more upset because Poorvi and Teju are pregnant even without a marriage.

6.       ArMan divorce happens. They vow to remain good friends. Archana ties a friendship tag in Manav's hand. Archana and manav start spending time with each other as "just friends".

7.       After a year or so, Arjun gets back to normalcy and divorces Ovi. He gets info about Poorvi and runs to her house, where he finds samir behaving rudely with Poorvi. Arjun-Samir have a fight and Poorvi divorces samir. Arjun and Poorvi get married, while Archu, the nani maa takes care of their 2 month old baby. On the marriage mandap, Poorvi faints and doctor confirms her pregnancy (thanks to Samir). Arjun agrees to give his name to this child.

8.       Samir realizes his mistake and goes back to Teju, who is with her 1 month old baby. Samir again proposes to her. Though Teju denies initially, she agrees to marry him. The marriage takes place, while Ovi who was desperate for a child steals Teju's child and runs towards the river. Teju and samir agree that they will give this child to Ovi. So Ovi is finally happy and gets back to normal condition.

9.       Sulochana start looking for candidates for Archu so that woh zindegi mein aage badh sake. DK says he will marry Archana. Sulo is very happy and convinces Archana for the marriage. The ceremony takes place and damodar and manav take a lot of desi tharra and come there. On the mandap Archana faints. Doctor comes and confirms the pregnancy. Manav starts distributing sweets. He also recommends Archana's name to Guinness book of world record for conceiving at 55. DK offers to give his name to the child, Manav slaps DK and gets married to Archana again. Savita gets a shock and faints. Doctor asks whether he should test for her pregnancy. Damodar slaps the doctor.

I just couldn't stop laughing reading this.  Wel Done!.   Just imagine how some people can come out fantastic story line just because CV is losing track and fans.

this is brilliant!!! exactly what has happened in previous ekta shows lolπŸ˜†
Okay this was just a joke right?? all these pregnancies won't happen?? this is ridiculous..

Brilliant post!!πŸ‘ The best I have ever read...too good!