India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

why i love punar vivaah?

gurucrazy Groupbie
gurucrazy
gurucrazy

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
I love punar vivaah bottom of my heart. This only serial which i like to watch.
1- i watch this serial due to gurmeet at the begning but as show proceed i like arya chemistry. Kids chemistry with thr parents.
2- its unique concept with beautiful screenplay. They not overlap one situation to other and make a khichdi but take one track at a time and solve it maturally.
3- very mature love story which proceed in a way where all character have their own importance. It is not a saas-bahu drama but a lovestory of two individual who lost the hope of happiness but they live judt for their kids.
4- most beautiful is that which i like the most is unique bonding between kids and parents which attract me to watch the show.
5- they never stretch any issue more than one week.
6- they show all have -ve and +ve habit and everyone is not perfect even lead of the show.
thanks to gurmeet to choose this concept becoz if he don't choose it i never connect with beautiful serial and now i love aarti and kids as much without thinking about them my day is never completed.

Gurmeet u r a real verstile actor bcoz first u prrform as shri ram who is polite and ideal of everyone than angry young man as maan singh khurana and now father of three kids i.e. A mature man which is challenging role and acc. To me no one in the industry take arisk of selected this role but u do it. Each role which u performed is totally different from others and u give the example to othrs that don't be do a same role of young romantic guy but also choose the mature role which give u suceed one day.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

aditisingh6810mercyanburajjessi14315amandasookoodesikimsampal_maan-MishtyBlue-NinnzGmgshow2011gururockssAnushaGKkholitaCOLOGY-ProudGCian-gcluvvillager00

gururockss IF-Rockerz
gururockss
gururockss

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
i love punar vivah bcoz of it s unique concept of remarrying after a man or woman loses his/her spouse and how they manage to raise their kids together after remarrying

and the most important reason for me watching PV is the man himself
Mr.Gurmeet Choudhary

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepDL19

pal_maan Goldie
pal_maan
pal_maan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
My sole reason I started watching this serial is GURMEET CHOUDHARY. And when I saw him I knew that the serial is gonna rock because I believe in his choice of characters. 

And then when I saw the serial I like it very much specially because there is no melodrama just simple family issue. And they really dont stretch one issue for a long time because asal zindagi mein bhi any serious issue doesnt remain unsolved for a long time...

So, GURMEET is the more most reason for my to watch PV

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gururockss

villager00 IF-Sizzlerz
villager00
villager00

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
so right to the point..  myself, i could just identify with any of the characters even the evil Buaji Big smile it's probably the only serial with the story that is closest to real life..no ridiculous plots..just simple and normal presentation Thumbs UpClapThumbs Up...
I love the stars in it and i could just easily miss it any time if i want to but i couldn't Embarrassed so inlove with everything about Punar Vivaah..Heart
AnushaGK IF-Rockerz
AnushaGK
AnushaGK

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
i love punar vivah bc it is realistic.
2nd i love is gurika and the char of aarya
gurungmegha Senior Member
gurungmegha
gurungmegha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
i love this show the concept is so realistic.starting me gurmeet ke leya dekte thi but now i watch for aarti or kids also lovely show with great concept...awesome
Thumbs Up

-Naresh- IF-Rockerz
-Naresh-
-Naresh-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
i love PV bcoz GC & KS.. both r awesome...
desikimsam Goldie
desikimsam
desikimsam

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
I started watching this serial because of the concept and I must admit the Cvs are doing a fantastic job taking their time to carve the characters and their lives.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index