Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

   
Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

do you guys notice (Page 2)

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Joined: 05 December 2011
Posts: 16538

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

helloo dnt u guys rmember??

 

when ram was blasting ayesha in jail priya stepped up and siad ab aap isku kabhi kuch nhn boleinge and i can understand her and u dnt be angry on her, he is taking care of AYESHA coz he understands the lOVE of priya had for her sis, so coz of that he is being nivce to her, plus the fact that his step bro impregnated her and the kapoor wairs toon since shrmas broke all relation he stepped in to give her shelter just as he flet priya would have done so if she was dre- then it wldnt have been marriage but he owuld have taken care of her too!!

kartick cant rise above his hate to understand priyas love ofr ayesha ram does and such is his love which cant be understood by sharmans, i feel ram loves priya far far more than her own family!!


agree completely ClapClap




leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Joined: 02 April 2010
Posts: 5755

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by noya28

In yesterday episode the way kartik say to his mother that he will never forgive Ayesha because to due to her i lost my priya di., and he also said that he has only one sister that is priya,
you piked up this i piked up that shipra really has no shame she is still wanting kartick to forgive ayesha but has no remorse why cant she lecture ayesha to come and seek forgivness form the fmaily??
but on other side ram had married ayesha because she is priya's sister,but  due to ayesha priya got jail for 14 years and she had destroyed ram's life ,so how come ram had even agreed to marry her because did  he totally forgot what priya.
haha have you been watching the show, in the eniter post leap every action that ram does thnik is coz he loves priya he has givnr the explaineation to rajt to to live like priya beleive in her thoughts her philosohy, like priya forgave ayesha for sending heri n jail and requested ram to forget it and not ot scold her he did that is his love!! how can it even be questiuoned he dsnt love priya? he is sending her bro tyhr rakhi to keep her alve in spit, taken in the shelterless baby sis the pscho mom coz of his love of his wife he has risen above his hate ofr ayesha in accepting priyas lvoe for hercoz of proiya he has bardahstofied her and resucred her but he dsnt love her like her !!
 here i am totally confused what they showing in serial
Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Joined: 05 December 2011
Posts: 16538

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
i am completely bowled over ram he is sending rakhi to karthik behalf of priya he is so concerned for priya's family he is even bearing ayesha n shipra in his house ...love u man U rock 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lalmadhuleo4ever

Xx..Anjali..xX IF-Dazzler
Xx..Anjali..xX
Xx..Anjali..xX

Joined: 28 June 2010
Posts: 4975

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

i am completely bowled over ram he is sending rakhi to karthik behalf of priya he is so concerned for priya's family he is even bearing ayesha n shipra in his house ...love u man U rock
yeah...he makes me fall for him more n more
aditi_34 Goldie
aditi_34
aditi_34

Joined: 09 May 2012
Posts: 1385

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

helloo dnt u guys rmember??



when ram was blasting ayesha in jail priya stepped up and siad ab aap isku kabhi kuch nhn boleinge and i can understand her and u dnt be angry on her, he is taking care of AYESHA coz he understands the lOVE of priya had for her sis, so coz of that he is being nivce to her, plus the fact that his step bro impregnated her and the kapoor wairs toon since shrmas broke all relation he stepped in to give her shelter just as he flet priya would have done so if she was dre- then it wldnt have been marriage but he owuld have taken care of her too!!


kartick cant rise above his hate to understand priyas love ofr ayesha ram does and such is his love which cant be understood by sharmans, i feel ram loves priya far far more than her own family!!

as always i soo mch agree vid u...yaar mrg to samajh mein aati h, but y is he being nyc to her, i mean nt at all gussa or in rb mode...he shud hav kept dat chudail at his arm's length..he married her was more dan enuff but last nite i felt dat she was doin sum ehsaan to rk by being his wife..huh...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4ever

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Joined: 02 April 2010
Posts: 5755

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
he keeps her at the arms lenght u dnt see the dawa wala epi he said u dnt have to do all this- means wifely duties, she said but we are married nad he said only u and i knw the level we are married nad had i been marreid to someone else i would have to give her place and time and with u i knw it is not like that - she made a face but he was v sure that he dstn need her as a wife!! he is just givng her money and name to make priya happy that ramk hotay huay uski bwehen muesbat meio road pe nhn hai

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi_34Xx..Anjali..xXleena04

Xx..Anjali..xX IF-Dazzler
Xx..Anjali..xX
Xx..Anjali..xX

Joined: 28 June 2010
Posts: 4975

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

he keeps her at the arms lenght u dnt see the dawa wala epi he said u dnt have to do all this- means wifely duties, she said but we are married nad he said only u and i knw the level we are married nad had i been marreid to someone else i would have to give her place and time and with u i knw it is not like that - she made a face but he was v sure that he dstn need her as a wife!! he is just givng her money and name to make priya happy that ramk hotay huay uski bwehen muesbat meio road pe nhn hai
so trUe :D
leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Joined: 05 November 2009
Posts: 15238

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1itida7

Originally posted by leo4ever

helloo dnt u guys rmember??



when ram was blasting ayesha in jail priya stepped up and siad ab aap isku kabhi kuch nhn boleinge and i can understand her and u dnt be angry on her, he is taking care of AYESHA coz he understands the lOVE of priya had for her sis, so coz of that he is being nivce to her, plus the fact that his step bro impregnated her and the kapoor wairs toon since shrmas broke all relation he stepped in to give her shelter just as he flet priya would have done so if she was dre- then it wldnt have been marriage but he owuld have taken care of her too!!


kartick cant rise above his hate to understand priyas love ofr ayesha ram does and such is his love which cant be understood by sharmans, i feel ram loves priya far far more than her own family!!

as always i soo mch agree vid u...yaar mrg to samajh mein aati h, but y is he being nyc to her, i mean nt at all gussa or in rb mode...he shud hav kept dat chudail at his arm's length..he married her was more dan enuff but last nite i felt dat she was doin sum ehsaan to rk by being his wife..huh...

@bold part...

that's why he never falls in love with aayesha in last 5 years & i know he won"t ever... where he falls in love with Priya in just 6 months & still he just love her... yaar zameen aasmaan ka fark hai dono me is liye toh we love Priya a lot Embarrassed & we an't see Aayesha front of our eyes...AngryDead

agreed to u Zehra di locly comment...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4ever

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Did you notice?

Author: coolabb   Replies: 8   Views: 1074

coolabb 8 1074 22 November 2011 at 3:44am by sadffi
Did anyone notice???

Author: shaaranya   Replies: 5   Views: 918

shaaranya 5 918 16 November 2011 at 8:33am by haribol79
did u notice?

2

Author: balhfan   Replies: 11   Views: 1243

balhfan 11 1243 01 November 2011 at 4:26am by maris08
Did you notice??

Author: shaaranya   Replies: 4   Views: 1025

shaaranya 4 1025 23 October 2011 at 1:07am by asmuasmi
anyone notice?

2 3 4

Author: kashish_s2   Replies: 24   Views: 3481

kashish_s2 24 3481 31 July 2011 at 3:52am by _NiShI_

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index