Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
i am completely bowled over ram he is sending rakhi to karthik behalf of priya he is so concerned for priya's family he is even bearing ayesha n shipra in his house ...love u man U rock 
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ramsakshiroxxx

i am completely bowled over ram he is sending rakhi to karthik behalf of priya he is so concerned for priya's family he is even bearing ayesha n shipra in his house ...love u man U rock

yeah...he makes me fall for him more n more
aditi_34 thumbnail
Originally posted by: leo4ever

helloo dnt u guys rmember??

when ram was blasting ayesha in jail priya stepped up and siad ab aap isku kabhi kuch nhn boleinge and i can understand her and u dnt be angry on her, he is taking care of AYESHA coz he understands the lOVE of priya had for her sis, so coz of that he is being nivce to her, plus the fact that his step bro impregnated her and the kapoor wairs toon since shrmas broke all relation he stepped in to give her shelter just as he flet priya would have done so if she was dre- then it wldnt have been marriage but he owuld have taken care of her too!!

kartick cant rise above his hate to understand priyas love ofr ayesha ram does and such is his love which cant be understood by sharmans, i feel ram loves priya far far more than her own family!!

as always i soo mch agree vid u...yaar mrg to samajh mein aati h, but y is he being nyc to her, i mean nt at all gussa or in rb mode...he shud hav kept dat chudail at his arm's length..he married her was more dan enuff but last nite i felt dat she was doin sum ehsaan to rk by being his wife..huh...
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
he keeps her at the arms lenght u dnt see the dawa wala epi he said u dnt have to do all this- means wifely duties, she said but we are married nad he said only u and i knw the level we are married nad had i been marreid to someone else i would have to give her place and time and with u i knw it is not like that - she made a face but he was v sure that he dstn need her as a wife!! he is just givng her money and name to make priya happy that ramk hotay huay uski bwehen muesbat meio road pe nhn hai
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: leo4ever

he keeps her at the arms lenght u dnt see the dawa wala epi he said u dnt have to do all this- means wifely duties, she said but we are married nad he said only u and i knw the level we are married nad had i been marreid to someone else i would have to give her place and time and with u i knw it is not like that - she made a face but he was v sure that he dstn need her as a wife!! he is just givng her money and name to make priya happy that ramk hotay huay uski bwehen muesbat meio road pe nhn hai

so trUe :D
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: 1itida7

as always i soo mch agree vid u...yaar mrg to samajh mein aati h, but y is he being nyc to her, i mean nt at all gussa or in rb mode...he shud hav kept dat chudail at his arm's length..he married her was more dan enuff but last nite i felt dat she was doin sum ehsaan to rk by being his wife..huh...

@bold part...

that's why he never falls in love with aayesha in last 5 years & i know he won"t ever... where he falls in love with Priya in just 6 months & still he just love her... yaar zameen aasmaan ka fark hai dono me is liye toh we love Priya a lot 😳 & we an't see Aayesha front of our eyes...😡🤢

agreed to u Zehra di locly comment...😊
ananya456 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
a6a hain... priya did very much wrong to ram...