India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

do you guys notice

noya28 IF-Rockerz
noya28
noya28

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
In yesterday episode the way kartik say to his mother that he will never forgive Ayesha because to due to her i lost my priya di., and he also said that he has only one sister that is priya, but on other side ram had married ayesha because she is priya's sister,but  due to ayesha priya got jail for 14 years and she had destroyed ram's life ,so how come ram had even agreed to marry her because did  he totally forgot what priya. here i am totally confused what they showing in serial

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

suhani77karamsekhonrnvdbhavanisamrudhi.ranizordayabhileo4ever

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
if he forgot priya den he would have married a better girl than ayesha but he marreid(vch is still doubt) to save her name frm society coz sid betrayed her n nothing mre .ram is just supporting ayesha only coz shez priya's sister if u can see he still loves priya n always chanting her name.

n cv's brought this ayesha angle only to make her vamp so that wen raya meet they can create a jealousy angle 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karamsekhonrnvdbhavani

karamsekhon Senior Member
karamsekhon
karamsekhon

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

if he forgot priya den he would have married a better girl than ayesha but he marreid(vch is still doubt) to save her name frm society coz sid betrayed her n nothing mre .ram is just supporting ayesha only coz shez priya's sister if u can see he still loves priya n always chanting her name.

n cv's brought this ayesha angle only to make her vamp so that wen raya meet they can create a jealousy angle 
yep ,only in this way they can create more drama
Xx..Anjali..xX IF-Rockerz
Xx..Anjali..xX
Xx..Anjali..xX

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
But i just hope they dont stretch this thing much...i wamt RaYa to see each other asap
Annthew IF-Dazzler
Annthew
Annthew

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
It is clear that everyone hates Ayesha at KM,so even i wonder why Ram is supporting her.
dayabhi IF-Dazzler
dayabhi
dayabhi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
The CVs are just opening the nutshell of BALH post leap in snail speed...every thing is now a big confusion for us...sab gomaal hain bhai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

malickhabiba

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PKBAAA

It is clear that everyone hates Ayesha at KM,so even i wonder why Ram is supporting her.

so that agar kabhi priya aake puchegi ki""kyun mr.kappor kam se kam aap tho ayesha ko help kar sakte the na"""  (i knw this is lame blame it on ayeshaconda)
leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged

helloo dnt u guys rmember??

when ram was blasting ayesha in jail priya stepped up and siad ab aap isku kabhi kuch nhn boleinge and i can understand her and u dnt be angry on her, he is taking care of AYESHA coz he understands the lOVE of priya had for her sis, so coz of that he is being nivce to her, plus the fact that his step bro impregnated her and the kapoor wairs toon since shrmas broke all relation he stepped in to give her shelter just as he flet priya would have done so if she was dre- then it wldnt have been marriage but he owuld have taken care of her too!!

kartick cant rise above his hate to understand priyas love ofr ayesha ram does and such is his love which cant be understood by sharmans, i feel ram loves priya far far more than her own family!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi_34leena04

Go to top