Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Her Bitter fate #2 ( Thread 3 Link @ Pg 141) (Page 93)

MonaSWrites IF-Sizzlerz
MonaSWrites
MonaSWrites

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamymishti88

lovely update dear
chalo Dadima bhi maan gayi
are geet ghar to kya maan ki jaan bhi maang sakti ho tumLOL

Thank You Angel

MonaSWrites IF-Sizzlerz
MonaSWrites
MonaSWrites

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Big smile Updating in a hour Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

raingurtimansi.tripathijssood16anyaa.gurti--Ratna--impoojavermasingh24

raingurti Senior Member
raingurti
raingurti

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
lovu w8ing 4 update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MonaSWrites

--Zehnaseeb-- IF-Stunnerz
--Zehnaseeb--
--Zehnaseeb--

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Waiting.. Smile

MonaSWrites

MonaSWrites IF-Sizzlerz
MonaSWrites
MonaSWrites

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
In few minutes

Edited by geet.lover - 21 August 2012 at 1:52am
MonaSWrites IF-Sizzlerz
MonaSWrites
MonaSWrites

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 40

After breakfast all were enjoying in hall. When nakul came and informed that naina got her conscious. Maan asked about her . Dadi told him everything. They all left for naina room. Naina was resting on bed head and lost in her thought when all entered. Dadi and channi together then maan followed by geet so naina could not see geet. Dadi went and sit next to her , asked her how she feeling. She nodded saying feeling much better. Then naina saw geet. She shocked seeing geet here, in KM. Her face expression changed in a few second. Her face became pale thinking what if geet told everything to them. But by geet face she was guessing that geet dint recognize her. (that marriage night when naina entered in handa haveli she had covered her face fully. And when she revealed , geet had already lost her conscious)

she was looking geet with pale expression when dadi asked about her family. Naina said she is a orphan and her husband had betrayed her. She requested dadi to let her stay there in KM as a maid as she had no shelter now. dadi looked at maan. Maan nodded in acceptance. So now it was decided that naina would stay there.

All was talking when maan got a call from office. He excused and went from there. Geet saw him going. She also followed him. Maan knew that geet was also behind him but he pretended to be unknown. He was smiling inwardly. He was walking very fast that geet had to literally run. Maan took a turn and vanished. Geet searched around but could not find. "maan" she called. But no sound came back. She stepped ahead. There was a room. She first hesitated to enter but when she looked around, there was this only room so she decided to enter. She turned the knob and pushed door slowly. "maan " she peeped calling his name. She looked around in room but dint find him. She was going to leave when her eyes fall on something kept on side table. She went there. It was a note , a rose and a gift packet. She went and took the note. " Find Me' was written on it. She got confused. Then she took that packet and see it was her name written on it. She opened and shocked to see a empty box. She pouted and looked around to search maan again. She was going to throw box when her eyes caught a note again written " Find me and you will get your gift mishty '. now she understood it was again his game. She made a determined face and blabbered to her babaji ' dekha..dekha babaji kaisa kaisa game karte hai mere sath. Ab mai kaha dhundhu unhe haa. Mujhe toh ye ghar bhi nahi pata thik se' she made a cry face when she looked at mirror which was in front of her. She guessed a faded reflection of a man behind her. She smiled and turned around but there was no one. She again made baby complain to her babaji. She had to find him now any how. She was getting irritated every passing time.

Maan was looking her every movement with smile face. He was enjoying her plight, her eagerness, her complain to babaji. But slowly he saw her excitement was becoming restlessness. She was now edge of crying. He was looking everything from cc tv which was fit on every essential place of mansion for security reason. He could not see her crying and anxious.

Geet was going to leave a room when she heard a phone ring. She looked around and found a box on bed. Sound was coming from it. She went and pick it up. She opened box and found her same phone which maan had gifted her in HP along with her maa papaji photo frame and a letter from rano. She looked it shocked when she felt a hand clutching her waist. She knew this touch. " kaisa laga surprise' maan whispered in her ear. She turned and hugged him feeling emotional.

Geet- maan aap ye kaise... ye toh HP me tha aur ye phone to toot bhi gaya tha' she asked looking him confused

maan cupped her face ' geet ..ye phone humaare pyaar ki pahli gift hai. Isse mai kaise tumse dur hone deta.

Geet- per maan aapko ye sab mila kaise

maan- mere sasuraal se mila.. meri mishty ke room se. He said smiling

Geet had tears in her eyes. She looked him fondly. Maan nodded no and wiped her tears. ' geet.. ab se tumhaari koi bhi chiz , tumse kabhi alag nahi hogi. Ye tumhaare maan ka wada hai tumse' he kissed her head and hugged. Geet hugged him more tight keeping her head on his chest. It was her new life. Everything was of her here. She was very much delighted to have all this love from all. Geet asked how he got it from there. He said that he ordered satish to arrange these things from her house. " thank you maan ' geet said feeling overflow of emotions.

Maan- geet sirf thank you kahyna se kaam nahi chlega.' geet looked him confused. Maan looked her lips. Geet shied nodded no. he hided her in his embrace .

They stood there for some time when maan said " geet ab mujhe ase hi pakre rahogi ya office bhi jaane dogi hmm"

geet pouted . Maan looked her lips and said hoarsely " geet ase karogi toh .. mai office kaise jaaunga'

geet patted him shoulder ' chee maan.. har waqt aapko masti sujhti hai.. chaliye ab aap jaaiye" she pushed him out of room. He turned and pulled her in his arm. He kissed his cheek then head. 'Byee ' he said.

Geet- bye maan' she replied smiling. Geet looked his fading figure for some time and turned when she saw naina was standing there.

Geet ' aree nainaji aap.. koi kaam tha

naina first hesitated . Then controlling her emotions she said ' geet .. mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai. Kya tum thori der ke liye aa sakti ho

geet ' ji kahiye na

naina- yaha nhi geet. Kahi aur' geet nodded and both went to a corner place.' kahiye' geet said

naina- geet .. you dont know me. But I know you very well. Tum wahi ho na ji...jiske s..sath m.ma.manav (jiske sath maanav)

geet aghast to hear maanav name. She looked naina confused and shocked.

Naina- I know geet tum kya soch rahi ho. Geet, if you remember that night.. your wedding night.. a girl came and stopped your wedding

geet now remembered everything what happened that day. She looked naina and tried to recognize her "toh wo tum thi jisne..." she could utter only these

naina- yes geet.. that was me. Mai aur maanav... I mean maanav is my... ' she had no any word to describe her and maanav relation. She kept her hand on her stomach and said ' ye baby maanav ka hai "

her head was down.

Precap : Someone Heard Their Talk Shocked

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope I m doing good

Thank you so so ooo much for all comments and love... m truly loving it Big smile

heyy i have created my FB page for all my works.. please join if you like .. i will be very glad to have my IF friend there also

http://www.facebook.com/groups/407890285939884/

My other FF  ---DOR---

Edited by geet.lover - 21 August 2012 at 2:04am

The following 112 member(s) liked the above post:

anukutty82pyarisaheliSShah786bvh123mishimshubhiguptastar432PoorvaAroraCandy_jsSarah08jaasz_25AsmitaDavelittlerenu16neetugarg123AISHAJSjojo2802joooooooooooooo01leothelionkrishna.asmi123fizza25ammyicycoolmita1993geetkamaan9290860623piyasinghrichu26drashtiMyAnGeLmishtimohabbatPoonamTbhakbhartifanangeeshShilalipigoyalkalpna123cutestarzshruthiruchskainturakiranraingurtiimli95soma.gurtiahsaaspyarkaSphinxpari1689varthyadi000saroneha512babygurl10sree.maneetCuteTommyLadyArwenCrystalSayamicky11myramabinmansi.tripathiNH1971jssooddreamymishti88billy_ritusheetalvasahari21lively-piiaAmbibambyJayaRangelarafcyum321shristi1preetymaaneetnats0101ana1411jeyanthi123payal.gupta177angel-ki-shonadeep002deepali1022TeamMcSwarekHanishadeviharshithaaaaaaaanjucoolritzy09gururockssimpoojavermakabslockslove2_somaana56-padmarao-Tyroarpitajisdlife196n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrapeHansaNhinal_maaneetBasiliskshah10Shalvemandy15--Ratna--Ash1991Shruti_Goyalpunam2712_SharmeenLuvsGCsanghita0000richa_kapoordolly10chavvi16--Zehnaseeb--abinash079Loquacious_AashKrishna_SouravDownhillspvdsingh24

--Zehnaseeb-- IF-Stunnerz
--Zehnaseeb--
--Zehnaseeb--

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
May be it's Maan or channi who have heard their talk... It's becoming more interesting..
Nice update.
Smile

MonaSWrites

Hanishadevi IF-Rockerz
Hanishadevi
Hanishadevi

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
very nice update..naina seems to be a nice girl...Geet Kii babaji pls give maaneet happiness only...pls cont soon..

MonaSWrites

Go to top