Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Her Bitter fate #2 ( Thread 3 Link @ Pg 141) (Page 68)

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
part 36
awesome...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MonaSWrites

ana56 IF-Sizzlerz
ana56
ana56

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
part 36
was amazing yaar
i m so relieved tht the jeep belonged to adi
as i was not ready for the new shock ahahahaaa
and wht the hell is this maanav upto?
i hope dadi ma doesnt allow him to enter KM at any cost
finally maaneet met...
waiting for the next update
sorry for late comment yara
my net was troubling me last nite so cudnt comment at tht time

continue soon yaar
me waiting...

MonaSWrites

MonaSWrites IF-Sizzlerz
MonaSWrites
MonaSWrites

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 37

Maan came down of jeep. He could not believe geet was infront of him.' geet' he whispered but it was enough to hear her. She kept her palm on mouth to stop her groan but it was not in her hand now. Her eyes her face covered with tears. Her body was unable to move. Maan came her and hugged her tight in his secure arm. It was bone crushing hug. Maan was crushing her in his embrace like he would fit her inside him. He would not let world see her now. This world is bad..very bad. They wanted to seize geet from him. They wanted to kill my geet. How they can do this .. she is mine , only mine.. no one has right on her, not in this world,,not even of God... only I have right on her life.. and I will make it beautiful.. beautiful like her own.. his every tear was vowing...

geet was completely broke down. She was hanging on him. She was not alive anymore. She was in his soul . Evevryone wanted to remove maan form her life. They wanted to make her of anyone else.. no..no.. she wont be anyone else. She was only of her maan. She cant even leave her life if maan was not in front of her and give her permission to go..from this bad world. Geet is only of her maan..

they were in each other arm.. pouring their emotion their suffering their fear in form of this hug. This hug meant a lot of them. They would not be separated now... not at least in this life.. now geet babaji is with her.. her maan.. she could not wish more when baabji own appeared in her arm. To heal her , with his all bless. Maan couldn't look her cry. He took her face in his both palm and kissed madly. Every inch of her face every tear which was blurring her face form his sight. He again hugged her. He doesnt want to leave her. Her touch , her being in his arm was soothing his injured soul. Geet looked him. He was crying. But without any sound. It was his heart bleeding to see her in this bitter condition. She cupped his face and kissed all to heal. They suffered the most in this one day. Both wanted to erase these virulent memories from each other s mind n soul.

After half hour they felt light and better. They parted. "geet..tum thik ho na " maan cupped her face and asked.

She nodded. Still her tears were not stopping. He wiped her tears.

"aap' she asked

he nodded. " ab thik hu ' he smiled kissing her forehead.

Maan looked behind her to say thanks adi but he had already left long before. He hugged her side and brought to jeep. They seat comfortably and left to Delhi.

It was long journey to Delhi. Geet was sitting very quite. She was thinking about all what happened. Her marriage, that maanav, then brij torture and tried to kill her. Her maa papaji.. do they know about what brij did.. they must be missing me. Her maa papaji memories briuyght a restlessnes and worry on her face which maan of course dint like.

"geet' he spoke. She looked him with teary eyes.

"ghar ki yaad aa rahi hai ' he asked

she nodded. He took her in his arm and caressed her arm. She was keeping head on his chest , tears was falling from her eyes. " brij veerji ne asa kyu kiya maan ' she asked.

' geet duniya me har insaan tumhaare jesa masoom nahi hota.. per tumhe fikar karne ki koi jarurat nahi hai.. tumhara maan hai na... sab thik karne ke liye ' he comforted her, smiling. She looked his face. It was glowing, filled with trust and faith. She kissed his cheek and moved more closer, almost she was sitting on his lap. It was situation, both wanted to feel each other in every possible way, to believe they were together. Last one day was like nightmare for them. they felt they got second chance to live and they dint want to loose it any how.

I found you again, It was my good luck

But I wont leave you now, on my best luck

I will see you forever, even with my closed eyes

I will not close it, until you give me permission

After a hour maan felt her sleeping on his lap. He looked her face. It had calm and peace, free from all worry. She had a sweet smile on her face. He moved down his face and kissed her cheek lovingly and then hair. "i love you geet ' he whisperd. She moved and came closer in response.

Till they reached Delhi, night was already covered half of world. They came KM. Geet was still sleeping as she had not slept for two days. Maan did not wake her up. He lifted her in his arm and brought to outhouse as he dint want to see dadi , them in this condition. He stepped up stairs and brought her in room, lied down on bed. She was holding him from neck. She did not removed her arm around him. He held her arm and brought down and kept to her side not to waking her. She cuddled in bed happily. He put comforter on her and sit beside, looked her lovingly. Her face was her mirror. It has wrinkle on her forehead like she was worry for something. He rubbed her head and wrinkles vanished. She smiled little. He looked her cute smile. He traced her nose then kissed softly. Her smile became wider. She loved it. Then he kissed her both cheeks and chin. She was loving it. She moved closer to him wanting more love form him. Even in sleep she was recognizing his touch. After some minute she pouted like making a complain .. he knew what she wanted. He peaked her lips and moved back when. She kept her arm around his neck, requesting. Please dont leave me... a lonely tear came out from her closed eyes. He cursed himself and took her in his arm, promising ' will not leave you ever'

Precap : Naina In KM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope I m doing good

Loved each n every comments

My other FF  ---DOR---

The following 113 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisaheliSShah786bvh123mishimSeemaMartinJabeenKshubhiguptagayathripriyankstar432PoorvaAroraCandy_jsSarah08jaasz_25nikitaagarwal06littlerenu16neetugarg123tirtassamaman22janmkd.70jojo2802AISHAJSjoooooooooooooogeetkamaan929086062301leothelionkrishna.mita1993ammyicycoolasmi123fizza25bhakbhartifanangeeshPoonamTdrashtiMyAnGeLmishtimohabbatgoyalkalpna123rostrichu26ShilalipiAameracutestarzshruthiruchskainturakiranraingurtiimli95pari1689neha512saromyramabinmansi.tripathiSphinxmicky11LadyArwensree.maneetCuteTommybabygurl10cyum321sheetalvasashristi1angelarafAmbibambyJayaRkrndrjssoodbilly_ritudreamymishti88nats0101preetymaaneetjeyanthi123KamliKudipayal.gupta177sporthy_smile2816anyaa.gurtiHanishadeviangel-ki-shonadeep002TeamMcSwarek-Mitu-deepali1022ritzy09paponeconharshithaaaaaaapreeti.1misty_drastifanhinal_maaneetBasilisk--Ratna--HansaNShalve6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrapesdlife19arpitajiTyrolove2_somaLittle_Mermaid.kabslocksShruti_Goyalimpoojavermapunam2712ana56-Gemini-_SharmeenLuvsGCsanghita0000chavvi16richa_kapoorsuhaaanaLoquacious_Aashabinash079--Zehnaseeb--DownhillKrishna_Souravspvd

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
me is first Party
awesome, brilliant part
loved it
finally maaneet reunited after long struggle
loved maaneet moments
 so nice,
maaneet reached at KM,
precap is again scary
continue soon

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 17 August 2012 at 5:54am

MonaSWrites

suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
finallly they met...

hayeee sooo sweet i can imagine the scene...

ab kya hoga

maan took geet to KM ...

hope daadi doesn't take their relationship wrong

update asap...

cant wait

Edited by suhaaana - 17 August 2012 at 9:36pm

MonaSWrites

angel-ki-shona IF-Rockerz
angel-ki-shona
angel-ki-shona

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
hayyeee loved it Embarrassed

MonaSWrites

Hanishadevi IF-Rockerz
Hanishadevi
Hanishadevi

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
mind blowing update...pls cont soon.

MonaSWrites

richa_kapoor IF-Stunnerz
richa_kapoor
richa_kapoor

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Wow awsome update...finally Geet was in Maan's arms...loved they way they cosole each otrher's soul wit the warmth of their bodies... Finally Maan tuk her away wid him...lovely
loved it:)

MonaSWrites

Go to top