Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Awsome update dasi...heheheheh aise hi karya karti raho...hum prasann hue...bas apni Angel ko le kuchh chintit hai hum...ap tume hi vishwas hai...kuchh hone mat dena
MonaSWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 36

Geet opened her eyes with morning sun and found herself sleeping in a jeep. She remembered last night. She peeped out a little and found she was not in hp anymore. It was unknown place. She looked the driver. She feared and stood. Her movement attracted the driver. He looked back and shocked.

'geet ??.. that man came down and asked shockingly

Geet confused. How he knew her, she thought. Looking her pale face he said " mujhse dariye mat.. mai bhala insaan hu .. mera naaam aditya hai.. aap geet hai na"

she nodded meekly . 'aap mujhe kaise '." she asked.

'he he he he loh..mai aapko nahi jaanuga toh aur kon jaanega.. mujhe hi toh maan sir ne aapko dhundhne (search) ki jimmedaari (responsibility) di hai.." geet was still dint understand but maan name brought back her lost strength. " maan ? ' she asked little smiling. She went down. " aap maan ko jaante hai.. kaha hai woh" she excitedly asked, like a little lost baby find her parent.

"ji..mai maan sir ko bahut achhi tarah jaanta hu.. mai adi..unke office me accountant hu..aur mujhe maansir ne yaha bheja tha.. aapko dhundhne." he gave her every answer.

She could not ask more to her babaji.. she was in her babaji s best list she understood. She closed her eyes thanking him. All her fear, unhope came in form of tears. But this was not right time for crying. Now she had to reach maan as fast as. She said adi "ky..kya aap mujhe maan ke pass pahucha denge" she had request and last wish in her eyes and voice. Adi nodded and made her sit in jeep.

brij in jail, walking back and forth, fuming in rage. A man came to meet him. It was his gang member but he was out of town that day so he was not behind the bars.

Man- brij paaji, ek buri khabar hai' brij look him with blood filled eyes.

Man- who .. maanav humaare changul (trap) se nikal gaya"

kyaa' oyeee tum log ek aadmi ko nahi sambhal paaye..kaha gaya wo salaa

man- humari aadmiyoo ki laparwaahi ke karan wo bhag nikla.. uss larki ko sath lekar.. per aap fikar na karo ji ..hum usse dhundh nikaalenge..jaayega kaha wo chuhaa...

brij- uske gharwaalo ki kya khabar hai

man- who log patiyala chor kar bhag gaye hai praaji.. humne apne sab aadmiyo ko khabar de di hai.. jald hi pata chal jaayega

(they were whispering)

police ' oyeee .. milne ka time khatam ho gaya..chalo jaao yaha se. ' he left

maan was driving , searching her like insane. What happened, why it happened this fast he could not understand. Yesterday only satish called him and said everything is ok. Nothing he sensed peril. Then what happened in a day that his life changed completely, so of geet. ' geet kaha ho tum ' his eyes got moist. He closed his eyes in anxiety. He couldn't bear more, this separation was killing him. ' geet mai tumhe dhundh lunga..chaahe kuch bhi ho jaye' . He gave himself mental strength and drove further when his phone rang. He saw in hurry , it was adi. He pressed green and talked. What he hear was his life last wish. His geet, his jaan, his mishty was safe, she was not missing anymore. Omg.. he stopped his jeep in jerk. His body was shaking with exci9tment and happiness. The Maan Sigh Khurana was shaking .. it was a rare emotion anyone could see in him. " adi kaha ho tum" he asked without any delay. he wanted to fly, jump to her geet. But *sigh* he had to drive .. that too long distance. But he was very happy to drive for whole life it needed. He cut phone and dialed satish, who was still in search for geet. It was his responsibility to secure her but he failed. He knew maan from long time. How kindhearted and responsible maan was he knew well, so was satish. Satish was doing job in KM for maan since many years. Maan fully trusted him thats why he kept him for his priceless diamond s safety. Now maan mind was relaxed . He released he misbehaved with satish last night. So he called him and said sorry for his misbehavior.

(I hope I made someone happy ... as someone was very angry on me yesterday ..sorry dear ๐Ÿ˜ƒ)

Maanav and naina were in a hotel room, near Delhi. Naina was still angry on him. How dare he went to marry other girl when she was pregnant. (yes naina was pregnant). maanav consoled her some how. Now he had to find geet, to take revenge from handa s and maan as well. But how he thought. He was in contact with his family and knew there were already in delhi, somewhere, at unknown place. Now he had no shelter. So he had to get entry in KM anyhow. He knew it was tough but he had to. For this he could use naina, as he knew how emotional and kindhearted dadima was. So it was not hard for her but main problem was maan. ' hmm..i will see him also' maanav thought.

How much adi insisted geet to have any food or to rest somewhere but she denied. She was keeping her eyes on road whole the time, waiting for him. She wanted to witness his first appearance. She was eagerly waiting for him. She was not feeling hungry, tired, hurt. She was new. Her mind her soul was new now. She was to meet her maan.

Geet was looking back, on road, most far she could. It was empty road. In few hours hardly she could blink her eyes. She looked statue, who was looking only one direction, only different was , her chest was moving back n forth slowly. At any moment it would stop beating if she couldn't see him.

Maan was driving like express. It taking millions year to reach he felt, but he would do if needed. Finally he reached. He saw a jeep , standing far most, in desert, with two people, waiting for him. He could see her, looking back, she was not moving, she looked pale. She looked torn. She was in front of him. Yes, his geet.. he could not take his eyes off to her. What if she vanish. No,, he would not blink even, not in his whole life.

Geet found his first glimpse. She couldn't believe she was really looking him. "maan" her lips whispered, made adi look back too. Geet came out without taking her eyes off. She made her step slowly to his . She couldn't run. She had no strength . All her strength vanished now, by one look of him. Now he would take care of her. She had no worry of herself. She had no tension to save her dignity. She was free. Her maan was there now. Why she would have any worry now. Her babaji has come, in form of maan.

Precap :Maaneet Milan ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope I m doing good

Loved each n every comments

My other FF  ---DOR---

Edited by geet.lover - 11 years ago
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wahhh tat was just awesome dear..
finally maaneet met.. and thx to adi..

bur dev maanav wat will he do
angel-ki-shona thumbnail
Yeah cab' t wait for the precap finally maneet will meet
erghhh I don' t want maanav in km orelse I will marry maan off to sameera๐Ÿ˜†
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update 
its so lovely waiting for maaneet milan 
MonaSWrites thumbnail
Originally posted by: mel420

Yeah cab' t wait for the precap finally maneet will meet

erghhh I don' t want maanav in km orelse I will marry maan off to sameera๐Ÿ˜†

hehehehee dont worry mel daarling ..your maan doesnt love sameera .. so it cant happen ๐Ÿ˜†

MonaSWrites thumbnail
Originally posted by: sdlife19

wahhh tat was just awesome dear..

finally maaneet met.. and thx to adi..

bur dev maanav wat will he do

MonaSWrites thumbnail
Originally posted by: abinash079

awesome update 

its so lovely waiting for maaneet milan 

ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
absolutely loved the update dear...thank God Maan reached her now...even I feel that he will take care of her, whatever may happen. Till they are together nothing can touch them...
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Awesome,nice, superb part
loved it
oh that is Adi
I was so scared
maanav is so cheap still planning something bad
and that brij is behind the bar
finally maaneet see each other
precap is exciting
continue soon