Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Her Bitter fate #2 ( Thread 3 Link @ Pg 141) (Page 13)

MonaSWrites IF-Sizzlerz
MonaSWrites
MonaSWrites

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ana1411

Loved it

MonaSWrites IF-Sizzlerz
MonaSWrites
MonaSWrites

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abinash079

lovely update

MonaSWrites IF-Sizzlerz
MonaSWrites
MonaSWrites

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by richa_kapoor

Superbbb update sweety...
But precap is scary...hope all things going well

MonaSWrites IF-Sizzlerz
MonaSWrites
MonaSWrites

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love2_soma

plz geet ko bacha lo...uski shaadi maat karao...magar jab maan hi nehi hai toh shaadi kaise hoga...kuch samajh mein nehi arahe hai...plz geet ko bachao...plz...

awesome n beautiful update...

loved it sooo much...

thank u very much fr d update n also fr d pm...

continue nxt prt soon plz...

waiting eagerly...

heyy heyy soma relax yaar ..  sambhalo yaar ..

Hi5 and Myspace Glitter Graphics: Thank You
ana56 IF-Sizzlerz
ana56
ana56

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
amazing update monika dear
the suspense is killing me yaar
pechle 3 update se ek he precap
ahahaaa
u r going so well but plz dont spoil maaneet s love bod and relation yaar
continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MonaSWrites

MonaSWrites IF-Sizzlerz
MonaSWrites
MonaSWrites

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ana56

ahahaaa
continue soon

hehehehehe ..kya karu yaar.. story ki yahi demand hai
thank-you-desi-glitters-10

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ana56

ana56 IF-Sizzlerz
ana56
ana56

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet.lover

Originally posted by ana56

ahahaaa
continue soon

hehehehehe ..kya karu yaar.. story ki yahi demand hai
thank-you-desi-glitters-10
\
eheheheee
ok go ahead will see how the story goes
MonaSWrites IF-Sizzlerz
MonaSWrites
MonaSWrites

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 30

3 days passed without any problem. All were busy in prepration of marriage as mrs.khurana called them and said that their panditji had told date after 5 days would be best for marriage. One day mrs.k called them and said that their one close relative died so they don't want any big ceremony in marriage. Handa s agreed. They could not argue because of this serious matter. So they desided once marriage would complete they would keep big reception things to whole city. As maanav knew about all those guard thing and he dint want to make them know about geet marriage. So he planned all greatly. he was also alerted his men to keep their eyes on maan guard and geet.

Geet was busy in marriage prepration. She very wanted to talk to maan but she had not his number. maan was also very busy in works and also her phone was out of range. But in all these he never forgot to call security guard and ask about her. Guard knew brij was not there(as he was out of hp for marriage preparation) and till now not any of his gang members had been seen around handa haveli. So they been little careless.

Finally day of marriage came. Everywhere hussle bussle in haveli inside but outside there was no decorations, as khurana s insisted. They made handa s believe thay are very upset with that relative sudden death. They also asked if marriage can be dealyed if handa want but handa s don't want to pospond this marriage. So they agreed with every request of khurana s.

Geet was in her room, sitting on bed, looking all her bridal dress and jewelleries. She had to ready for her maan. She was very happy and very shy thinking she was going to his in few hours. She touched her lahnga. It was beautiful. She took it and went to change. She took bath lovingly, with all her dream was going to be true. She came out wearing her bridal dress. She went in front of mirror and looked her reflection. Instently she looked down smiling. She was not able to look herself in mirror as she felt mirror was maan and he looking her without blinking eyes. She turned. She raised her head and saw him again near door, staring her with desired eyes. She hides her face in palm. Suddenly a sweet air blew from window. She shivered with cold and turned. She looked around, maan was no where. She patted her forhead, thinking she was dreaming him. " geet..jhalli ..tu bhi na, kya kya soch rahi hai. maan yaha kase honge abhi. Who to ready ho rahe honge na.. per geet maan ne ek baar bhi phone kyu nahi kiya' per phone kase karte ..tera phone to kharaab ho gaya na" she became sad and went to cupboard. She got her broken phone out and hugged it. "m sorry maan..please aap mujhse naraj mat hona" she kept it inside and went to be ready. She wears her all jwellery and did little makeup as she knew maan don't like her heavy makeup.

She was looking lavish and very beautiful. In red lahnga her white skin was shining and glowing more. With golden jewellery her innocence bloomed perfectly. her heart was not in control today. It would brust anytime she felt. Her body was shivring with happiness and excitement. She went to her babaji photo. "babaji.. thank you.. aapne mujhe aaj wo khushi di hai jiske sapne dekhne se bhi mujhe dar lagta tha. Maine kabhi nahi socha tha ki mere kismet me itna sara pyar hai.. wo bhi duniya ke sabse pyaare insaan ke saath. Aapne mere ziwan ko ek sapno ki duniya bana diya babaji.. mai jitna bhi aapko thank you kahu wo kam hi hoga.. mujhe bas ek aashirwaad aur dijiye babaji ki mai apne maan ko humesha khush rakh saku' unhe khud se bhi jyada pyar kar saku.. please babaji" she prayed and her tear which fell down without her know.

Maanav was making out with naina. He was not worry at all about he was going to marry today. When he was busy his phone rang

Mrs.k- maanav kaha hai tu

Maanav- kya hua mom.. kyu chilla rahi ho (he was little drank)

Mrs.k- beta aaj teri shaddi hai. aaj toh jaldi ghar aaja. Kahi kuch garbar na ho jaaye.

Maanav- kuch garbar nahi hoga mom.. aap bekaar me itna chinta kar rahi hai.. aap log taiyaari (prepration) karo.. mai aa jaaunga. Mai aapko sidhe haveli ke paas milunga." he cut the call and again resumed his session

Everything was ready. Handas had invited some of their close relatives and friends. All were enjoying and busy. Guard sensed something different in haveli. So he asked a man passing from there.

Guard- zara suniye

Man- ji kahiye

Gurd- ye haveli me kuch hai kya

Man-aree aap ko nahi pata .. aaj daarji ki 75 saalgirah hai (birthday). Usi ki daavat (party) hai

Guard relaxed. "ji.. shukriya (thank you).

Man left from there. Going some far he turned back and smirked. He called his boss and told everything. He was maanva s man.

Maan was little restless today. Don't know why but he was very wanted to talk, to see geet. He was feeling some thing is going to happen very bad. What dint know but his heart was not in peace. He felt geet need him. he called channi and said to talk to geet once. Channi called haveli but it was brij who picked phone so she could not talk. She again dialed but this time nobody picked the phone as all were busy. She thought to call her some friends but it would be risky, as her brother or brij might know about her whereabout through number. She got afraid. She also thought that if there would be any problem, guard would have been informed yet.She dint try aftar that and when maan called her and asked did she talk geet, she said yes and geet is perfectly fine. Poor channi dint know it was her biggest mistake that she would not forgive herself for ever.

*******************************************************************************************************

English Version

3 days passed without any problem. All were busy in prepration of marriage as mrs.khurana called them and said that their panditji had told date after 5 days would be best for marriage. One day mrs.k called them and said that their one close relative died so they don't want any big ceremony in marriage. Handa s agreed. They could not argue because of this serious matter. So they desided once marriage would complete they would keep big reception things to whole city. As maanav knew about all those guard thing and he dint want to make them know about geet marriage. So he planned all greatly. he was also alerted his men to keep their eyes on maan guard and geet.

Geet was busy in marriage prepration. She very wanted to talk to maan but she had not his number. maan was also very busy in works and also her phone was out of range. But in all these he never forgot to call security guard and ask about her. Gurad knew brij was not there(as he was out of hp for marriage prepration) and till now not any of his gang members had been seen around handa haveli. So they been little careless.

Finally day of marriage came. Everywhere hussle bussle in haveli inside but outside there was no decorations, as khurana s insisted. They made handa s believe thay are very upset with that relative sudden death. They also asked if marriage can be dealyed if handa want but handa s don't want to pospond this marriage. So they agreed with every request of khurana s.

Geet was in her room, sitting on bed, looking all her bridal dress and jewelleries. She had to ready for her maan. She was very happy and very shy thinking she was going to his in few hours. She touched her lahnga. It was beautiful. She took it and went to change. She took bath lovingly, with all her dream was going to be true. She came out wearing her bridal dress. She went in front of mirror and looked her reflection. Instently she looked down smiling. She was not able to look herself in mirror as she felt mirror was maan and he looking her without blinking eyes. She turned. She raised her head and saw him again near door, staring her with desired eyes. She hides her face in palm. Suddenly a sweet air blew from window. She shivered with cold and turned. She looked around, maan was no where. She patted her forhead, thinking she was dreaming him. " geet..stupid ..you are mad I telling you. How maan would be here.. he will be getting ready na . but geet why dint he call once .. but you don't have phone na.. how did he..."and he must be busy in work ..haina..hmm' she became sad and went to cupboard. She got her broken phone out and hugged it. "m sorry maan..please don't be angry on me" she kept it inside and went to be ready. She wears her all jwellery and did little makeup as she knew maan don't like her heavy makeup.

She was looking lavish and very beautiful. In red lahnga her white skin was shining and glowing more. With golden jewellery her innocence bloomed perfectly. her heart was not in control today. It would brust anytime she felt. Her body was shivring with happiness and excitement. She went to her babaji photo. "babaji.. thank you.. today you gave me biggest happiness which I always afraid to even dream about' I never ever thought that I would get this much love ..that to from best man of this world.u made my world a dream world baabji..how much I thank you , it ll be less what to did for me..only one wish give me baabji that I could keep happy him forever... please babaji" she prayed and her tear which fell down without her know.

Maanav was making out with naina. He was not worry at all about he was going to marry today. When he was busy his phone rang

Mrs.k- maanav where are you

Maanav- what happened mom..why you shouting (he was little drank)

Mrs.k- son, today is your marriage.. please come back home soon.. I m very worried dear.

Maanav- don't worry mom..nothing will be bad.. why are you worrying too much.. you do your preprations.. I ll be there on time. Will meet u near." he cut the call and again resumed his session

Everything was ready. Handas had invited some of their close relatives and friends. All were enjoying and busy. Guard sensed something different in haveli. So he asked a man passing from there.

Guard- excuse me

Man- yes

Gurd- what s going here.. in haveli

Man-ohh..dont you know. Its daarji 75th birthday party today

Guard relaxed. "ji.. thank you.

Man left from there. Going some far he turned back and smirked. He called his boss and told everything. He was maanva s man.

Maan was little restless today. Don't know why but he was very wanted to talk, to see geet. He was feeling some thing is going to happen very bad. What dint know but his heart was not in peace. He felt geet need him. he called channi and said to talk to geet once. Channi called haveli but it was brij who picked phone so she could not talk. She again dialed but this time nobody picked the phone as all were busy. She thought to call her some friends but it would be risky, as her brother or brij might know about her whereabout through number. She got afraid. She also thought that if there would be any problem, guard would have been informed yet.She dint try aftar that and when maan called her and asked did she talk geet, she said yes and geet is perfectly fine. Poor channi dint know it was her biggest mistake that she would not forgive herself for ever.

Precap : Rano- geee eeettt ttt'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope I m doing good

I am thanking each n every readers for all likes and comments...

My other FF  ---DOR---

Edited by geet.lover - 10 August 2012 at 5:34am

The following 82 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisahelibvh123mishimJabeenKstar432PoorvaAroraCandy_jsjaasz_25nikitaagarwal06littlerenu16neetugarg123jojo2802AISHAJSjooooooooooooooammyicycoolasmi123krishna.mita1993geetkamaan9290860623drashtipatel30URMEPoonamTmishtimohabbatShilalipishruthiruchscutestarzsoma.gurtiimli95rostraingurtipari1689mounacutysarossshhSphinxmaanluvermansi.tripathiCuteTommyLadyArwenbabygurl10kptlshristi1cyum321Ambibambygurudrishtisheetalvasaana1411dreamymishti88jssoodnats0101preetymaaneetjeyanthi12316anyaa.gurtiangel-ki-shonaTeamMcSwarekpaponeconpreeti.1--Ratna--HansaNhinal_maaneetBasilisksdlife19arpitajihoneygrapeSonia.KNShruti_Goyalimpoojavermakabslockspunam2712ana56love2_soma_SharmeenLuvsGC_Monster_sanghita0000dolly10suhaaanaabinash079Loquacious_AashDownhillspvdKrishna_Sourav

Go to top