Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Her Bitter fate #2 ( Thread 3 Link @ Pg 141) (Page 122)

MonaSWrites IF-Sizzlerz
MonaSWrites
MonaSWrites

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Big smile Updating Big smile 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyArwenAmbibamby--Ratna--spvdsingh24

dolly10 IF-Stunnerz
dolly10
dolly10

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Nice update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MonaSWrites

MonaSWrites IF-Sizzlerz
MonaSWrites
MonaSWrites

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ammyicycoolasmi123Aamerasoma.gurtiLadyArwenmansi.tripathidreamymishti88jssoodlove2_soma-padmarao-punam2712--Ratna--lehrspvdsingh24

MonaSWrites IF-Sizzlerz
MonaSWrites
MonaSWrites

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 45

MAANAV " maan screamed . He tightened his fist in rage. He wanted to kill him there and then with his bare hand. Maan jumped in his car and run toward his foe..

Geet and naina reached to a mall. Geet asked naina did she tell dadima where they are going. Naina said she told dadi that they are going for shopping. They came down from car and naina said driver to come back after few hours as their shopping would take time. After leaving driver they took a taxi and left from there. Geet was lost in her mess. She wanted to see her parents as soon as. So kept doing what naina said.

Maan called satish and told him everything. He told him to find out maanv at any cost that too soonest. He cut phone and thought why he left geet alone to suffer this much. Unknowingly he gave her pain which he couldn't even think in his nightmare. His thought, when he went to meet vikram and aarti. They were arrested but maanav succeed to escape. Maan cursed himself why he went leaving her alone even for one night. Why he underestimated maanav. Why... his chain of thought broke when he got call from satish. Satish told him that a taxi driver had seen them and left them to near xyz place. Maan hurried left for there.

Geet and naina entered in a abandon old building. It was like a old factory. Everywhere machines, irons boxes and thick layer of dust. Geet shivered with first sight of this irk place. She wanted to run back, to km, to maan. She dint want to be there. Her heart her soul was crying blood tears. She held naina hand scaring. Naina looked her and smiled , tried to sooth her. " geet ghabraao mat.. sab thik hoga ..mai hu na " geet nodded but still dint ready to accept, everything will be good... Noo kuch achha nahi hoga..her heart screamed. she was frightened, scared to hell. They were stepping ahead in dim light. Geet was looking around to search of her maa papaji... " kaha hai maa aap ..please babaji unki raksha(safety) karna" she begged to babaji.They reached to last corner of room but dint see anyone till . " naina..yaha toh koi nahi hai "

naina turned to her and gave a mysterious smile. She removed geet hand from her hand and pushed geet back with force.

"nainaa" geet spoke confused on her act...

"naina moved back and laughed..laughed her heart out...

geet could not understand anything. She was looking naina with alien eyes when naina started running.. run pushing geet ' geet turned and got biggest shock of her life... " naina hugged maanav" geet feet reflexly stepped back, understanding everything... she realized, it all was her and maanav plan .. to trap her. " babaji...geet kept her hand on mouth, she clutched her heart seeing all these unexpected ' she was grave shocked and outraged... she could not take more and barked "NAINA... "

They broke their disgusting hug and turned to geet. Naina was laughing.

"geet..kitni bholi hai aap .. aapne humaare jhuth (lie) ko sach samjh liya..wo bhi kitni aasaani se . Aapko sach me laga , hum koi garib se, anath (orphan), dukhiyari (helpless) hai... aapne humaari har jhuthi kahani (story) pe bhi yakin kar liya...aur to aur..humpe ..humpe bhrosa karke ..yaha chli aayi... oo God geet..you are such a stupid girl... aur tumse bhi stupid toh wo budhiyaa (old woman) nikli... humne ek baar ro kar kah diya..ki maanav humaare bachhe ko kidnaap karna chahta hai..aur wo maan gayi... omg..how stupid people they are...

NAINA... KHABARDAAR JO USS GHAR KE LOG KE BAARE ME KUCH BHI BOLA TOH"

toh ..toh kya geet...jaan logi meri..maar daalogi hume haa... ' nahi geet tum asa nahi kar sakti qki abhi bhi.. tumhare pyaare maa papaji mere kabje me hai

kaha hai wo ..naina bolo kaha hai papaji... ' she was fuming

Relax geet..itni jaldi kya hai.. pahle kuch kaam ki baat karle ..

"kaam ki baat ??

haa geet .. wo kya hai na maan ne bahut mehnat karke ye property banai hai .. hume wo sab chahiye " maanv said

ye kabhi nahi ho sakta "

kyu nahi geet.. ab aakhir ajb tum humaare pass ho ..toh maan itna to kar hi sakta hai na " naina smiled

now geet understood everything. Why naina made her agree to come here as maanav can demand property from maan, as randoms.

Naina..tum itni giri hui ho sakti ho ..maine kabhi socha bhi nahi tha..

"geet abhi tumne kuch dekha hi kaha hai ' abhi toh bahut kuch jaana baki hai .. per hum iske baare me baad me aaram se baat akrenge .. abhi thora kaam kar lu " saying this they moved to geet.

"aage mat badhna ..." geet stepped back. " I said stop " she shouted. She tried to run but naina and maanav held her and tied with rope.

maan was going to reach there where satish had told when he got a call from maanav. Maan blood boiled. He was to bark when maanav told about all ransoms.

"maanav.. tumhe ye bahut bari galti kar di .. geet ko agar ek bhi kharoch aayi..toh mai tumhara wo haal karunga jo tum soch bhi nahi sakte"

"maan.. ye sab baate baad me kar lena .. abhi maine jo kaha wo karo..warna'

MAANAV... asa kuch mat karna jiska pachtava(guilt) tumme marne ke baad bhi hota rahe ..

wo toh tumhe kuch hi der me pata chal jaayega maan ki kon pachtaayega.. tum filhaal property ke papers ready karo ' and he cut.

Maan immediately called satish. Satish told him that this call was from a phone booth near same place. And no one seen there maanav.

Precap : Will Maan be Able to find geet ??? Ouch

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope I m doing good

Heyyy... thank you soo soo much for your love..

Click here to get myspace Thank You comment code

My New FF

ABODH

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3165552#63779435

My other FF  ---DOR---

Edited by geet.lover - 28 August 2012 at 2:09am

The following 96 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisahelimishimPoorvaAroraCandy_jsSarah08jaasz_25nikitaagarwal06littlerenu16Neha0896joooooooooooooojojo2802AISHAJSmkd.70ammyicycoolasmi123krishna.01leothelionmita1993geetkamaan9290860623surbhijn106richu26PoonamTbhakbhartifangoyalkalpna123rostimli95shruthiruchskainturakiranraingurticutestarzAamerasweet-mishtyqueenbee001Sphinxsarochiki143pari1689babygurl10kptlsree.maneetCuteTommyLadyArwenmyramabinmansi.tripathiNH1971micky11jssooddreamymishti88krndrbilly_ritusheetalvasashristi1nats0101preetymaaneetjeyanthi123KamliKudiTeamMcSwarekHanishadevideepali1022deep002angel-ki-shonaharshithaaaaaaapaponeconritzy09Tyroana56-padmarao-love2_somaimpoojavermakabslockspunam2712sdlife19arpitaji6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6mandy15honeygrapeHansaNhinal_maaneetBasiliskShalve--Ratna--Ash1991_SharmeenLuvsGCShruti_Goyalsanghita0000lehrdolly10suhaaanachavvi16abinash079Loquacious_AashDownhillspvdKrishna_Souravsingh24

--Ratna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ratna--
--Ratna--

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Monika  Hug...thank u for the awesome update...couldn't wait for your PM Embarrassed...was so worried for Geet...this Naina Angry...i kept hoping somewhere she is not evil ...but i was fooled like everyone with her sob story Confused...now the crazy duo want Maan's property as ransom...in their dreams Tongue...they badly underestimated our MSK ...now they will pay for it Evil Smile...waiting to see how Maan rescues his Jaan Day Dreaming...plz continue...TC Smile

thank2520you.gif

Edited by --Ratna-- - 28 August 2012 at 2:19am

MonaSWrites

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
part 45
OMG that bi*** Naina...
how cheap can she get...
no wonder they are match made in hell...
hope Maan reaches his Geet soon...
and tears that bas**** Maanav to pieces...
cont soon dear...

MonaSWrites

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
lovely update 
maan go soon and save ur geet

MonaSWrites

love2_soma IF-Sizzlerz
love2_soma
love2_soma

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
have full faith on my maan...he will find geet n punish both naina n manav...aise punishment dena k sab k rooh kaapn uthe...

awesome n beautiful update...

loved it very much...

thank u sooo much fr d lovely update...

continue nxt prt soon plz...

eagerly waiting...

MonaSWrites

Go to top