Jass
raingurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
lovu w8ing 4 update chal suru ho jaa...
MonaSWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 44

Geet screamed. "No...

"geet aap baat samjhne ki koshish kijiye.. humaare pass aur koi raasta nahi hai

"Nahi... " and she run from there.. to outhouse. " nahi mai asa nahi kar sakti .. mai maan ko dhoka nahi de sakti ' mai..mai unka intzaar karungi ' mai unhe bataye bina kahi nahi jaa sakti " she thought. She again  dialed maan number but before she could press green button her phone rang. It was maanav. "so geet.. you were going to tell maan haa.. he threaten her that now her maa would be his first target. Geet screamed Nooo.. please dont do this.. mai kisi ko nahi bataungi I promise..please maanav

"toh thik hai geet.. mai tumhe ye aakhiri mauka (last chance) deta hu.. agar tum aadhe ghante (half n hour) ke andar yaha nahi pahuchi .. to tumhaari maa ki laash (dead body) tumhaare pass pahuch jaayegi '

geet panicked. Now she could not wait for maan. She had no time to think. She opened door and saw naina standing there, waiting for her. Naina run to her and asked what happened geet.. geet looked her.The  last drop of tear fell down on her pale yellow cheek. " tumhaari maa ki laash (dead body) tumhaare pass pahuch jaayegi ' echoed in her mind... her mind screamed... geet .. tu apne maa papaji ke liye itna nahi kar sakti '."

per mai srf maan ki hu ..mai maan ko dhoka nahi de sakti ' "her heart shouted

per kya aap apne maa papaji ko kho sakti hai " her mind questioned

nahi " she whispered   and looked naina with helpless but agreed eyes.

maanav was in his room. Gulping liquid from glass. He got a call

" wo ready ho gayi .. " and call cut . Maanav beast came out in full mood . He gulped whole bottle .." toh miss geet handa .. kuch hi der me ..meri baaho me hogi " his lustful eyes twinkled and mouth curved in evil smile

Geet was sitting in her room, lost .. She saw toward maan photo . She touched it and smiled. She picked it up and kissed lovingly. Hugged frame near her heart tightly. Her eyes were closed. "i am sorry maan.. mujhe maaf kar dijiye. Mai aapse bahut pyar karti hu ..aur shayd aap ke pyar ki taqat se hi aaj mai ye kadam uthaane jaa rahi hu .. per maan .. mera yakin kijiye ..mai khud ko kabhi kisi aur ko nahi chune (touch) dungi .. mera sharir(body), meri aatma sirf aap ki hai maa aur aapki hi rahegi .. " her chain of thought broke when she hears naina voice..

"chale geet "

geet nodded. " naina tum chalo mai aati hu " naina nodded and left

geet went to table and took a paper." her letter to maan" she carefully kept it on her bed. Before going she made her last plan in mind. She picked her phone, switched it off and hide it near her chest. She properly placed dupatta over it and left.

After about one hour,

"geettt ..geettt" maan called happily from downstairs. He wanted to share with her what he did, what he did to vikram and aarti. How he sealed all their business and property.  And now they are in jail, for ever, till death.  he jumped upstairs , to her room. " geet..mishty.. " he was calling .. entered in room. He found it empty... " ye geet kaha chali gayi .. call karke dekhta hu ' he put out his phone and found it switched off.. " ohh shit !!! " he switched it on '.he immediately called her ' but it was switched off.  he turned and going to leave when his eyes caught a paper, on her bed. Curiosity took him toward bed. He bend and took paper. his eyes read her words and his throat was drying and heart was thumbing with every ink, written over on it.

"geet " a thin sound came from his mouth and paper fell down from his hand.

In km, dadi was sitting with three middle age people. Two men and a woman.  Dadi was very happy to meet them so were they. They were quite hesitate. But dadi made then relax, made Rano & Mohindar & darji relax as it was their daughter's home.

Precap : No Precap 😊

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope I m doing good

Heyyy... thank you soo soo much for your love.. 

My New FF

ABODH

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3165552

My other FF  ---DOR---

Edited by geet.lover - 11 years ago
raingurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wowww awesome update lovu...i knew naina also with manav😡...ye donno ko brij ka talwar se tukre tukre kar dena chaiye😡...maan don't spare them...grrr...all r a big lie...grrr...btw i totally forgot to tell am the first yippeeeEdited by raingurti - 11 years ago
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i knw it...naina is not dat innocent...she is behind all dis...she is just behaving like she is betrayed...chi chi...hw can a woman do dis to other...plz maan save ur geet...have faith on u...plz plz...do something quickly...

awesome n wonderful update...

loved it very much...

thank u sooo much fr d lovely update...

continue nxt prt soon plz...

waiting eagerly...

impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

its getting intrstng day-by-day

i knew naina is not dat much innocent

geet ke mom-dad-darji toh KM me hai

nd den phone pe usne suna tha woh kaun tha???

sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
now m sure naina is alo with maanav..
hope maan reaches on time yaar
Shruti_0505 thumbnail
shoching update 
so naian was in on the plan 
i thought she was innocent 
had geet just talked to atleast dadi before leaving
but how did maanav copy geets moms voice???
harshithaaaaaaa thumbnail
so its naina and maanav plan
they trapped geet
hate naina she acted so innocent
god maan help geet...