Her Bitter fate #2 ( Thread 3 Link @ Pg 141) - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
manav ki devil smile aur devil sochšŸ˜”...hehehheehe maan apaka angel apka class le legi ...be ready ...something is fishy ye engagement aur sadhi ek hi din qā“...
Originally posted by geet.lover

Hii bunny mel ..u looking soo cute

heyy dont cry yaar.. i cant see u cry

Three Glittering Hearts
then don' t let geet get married to maanav or else I will cry
Originally posted by preeti.1

suprb update...
precap is scary

thank-you-desi-glitters-34
Originally posted by mandymore

awsome prt...

thank-you-desi-glitters-30
Originally posted by raingurti

manav ki devil smile aur devil sochšŸ˜”...hehehheehe maan apaka angel apka class le legi ...be ready ...something is fishy ye engagement aur sadhi ek hi din qā“...

thank-you-desi-glitters-35

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 29

In Khurana Mension

Channi was hell worried for geet. She very wanted to tell her but then remembered maan s words

Flashback

" channi tum geet ko kuch nahi bataogi. Wo waha akeli hai. mai bhi yaha nahi rahunga. Who ghjabra jaayegi. Wase bhi securiteies guards hai waha . geet ko kuch nahi ho sakta. Mai usse kuch hone nahi dunga. Tum ghabrao mat. Who thi hogi. Aur mai jaldi aane ki koshish karunga"

Channi ' ji veerji..sayad aap thik kah rahe hai. mai geet ko kuch nahi bataungi. Per aap jaldi aane ki kodhish kijiyega. Mera dil bahat ghabra raha hai

"mai jaldi aaunga channi. Tum fikar mat karo. Kuch nahi hoga meri geet ko"

Flashback end

Channi wanted to talked to geet So she dialed her cell

(it was same call which geet got when she was dialing maan s )

Channi- geet

Geet ' channi ?? tu kaha hai . pata hai mai kitna pareshan ho gayi thi. Tu thik toh hai na

Channi ' geet mai bilkul thik hu. Tu kasi hai. wo mai hp me nahi hu. Delhi me hu. Apni masi ke waha. Who jaldi me hp se nikli toh tujhe bata nahi saki " channi was tring hard to hide her emotions. But geet sensed

Geet ' channi kya hua.. tu ro rahi hai na. mai jaanti hu. Bata na kya hua

Channi ' kuch nahi geet. Who bas masi ki tabiyat achhi nahi hai toh ..bas thora pareshhan hu. Tu chinta mat kar. " channi was getting more n more emotional to hide it from geet . so she ended call soon. " geet , wo masi bula rahi hai. mai rakhti hu . Tu apna khyaal rakhna

Geet felt bad for channi and also felt all alone.she wanted to share her happiness with her best friend but sensing her pitiful condition she did not. Same day rano went to temple with geet as she wanted to take blessing for her daughter. Maanav came to klnow this that geet is going all alone, with no men with them. He followed her. In temple he met rano and geet.he made some random excuse to come here. Rano got busy in puja so he started talking with geet.

Maanav 'toh bhabhiji, aap khush toh hai na iis shadi se" he asked smiling, looking her

Geet - ji "she looked down talking him.

Maanav ' aapki bhai se baat hui. Aapko toh pata bhi nahi hoga na ki who London jaa rahe hai. maan toh asa hi hai. kisi ki fikar nahi hai unko. "he was tring to get all secrets out if she had any about maan.because he knew they met before maan going London. And he also knew , how nave geet was

Geet dint like this, someone was telling her maan irresponsible. how could she hear. In her innocence she blurted out that maan came that last night and gifted her phone.' Geet ..ye tune kya bol diya.. maan ne bola than a kisi ko nahi batane ke liye" she cursed herself. ' per geet..ye toh maan ke bhai hai na'toh inse kya chupana..hai na" now it made sense to her.

Maanav shocked and got alert knew this. He made some casual talk and left from there soon. He called his men and said him to steal that phone

At night when geet was sleeping that maanav s man eneterd her room and stole her mobile. As he was going back geet stirred and in hurry phone fell from his hand. With sound geet got up. Man hides in balcony. She stood and going to switch on light when her feet fell on cell and it broke. She imidiatly picked it and checked but it was not working. Her eyes got wet. She started crying as thinking it was first gift from maan and she broke. That man saw and smirked seeing how god also helped him doing his work. So he left from there.

Geet was sitting on bed. "I am sorry maan. Mai aapka diya hua gift nahi sambhal paayi. M sorry .." she sobbed and slept hugging her phone.

There maan was hell busy with all works and meetings. He wanted to fishish it as soon as so he was not getting time to call her. Also he thought she had phone now. if she will want to talk him she can call. And guard informed him that brij was not there in hp. He had gone to other town so maan was not so much worry.

Meanwhile  he tried her number sometimes but it was not reachable everytime,. He thought would be network problem. Many time he thought to talk her on haveli landline but because of hesitation he din not. so he called channi. "channi.. who geet ka phone nahi lag raha.. " his voice had little worry

Channi- veerji aap fikar mat karo. Meri baat hui thi geet se. who bilkul thik hai.

Maan felt relax. "hmm..thik hai. channi mujhe kuch din aur lagega wapas aane me.

Channi- koi baat nahi veerji.. aap sara kaam khatam karke wapas aaiye'." And they cut .

3 days passed without any problem. All were busy in prepration of marriage as mrs.khurana called them and said that their panditji had told date after 5 days would be best for marriage. One day mrs.k called them and said that their one close relative died so they don't want any big ceremony in marriage. Handa s agreed. They could not argue because of this serious matter. So they desided once marriage would complete they would keep big reception things to whole city. As maanav knew about all those guard thing and he dint want to make them know about geet marriage. So he planned all greatly. he was also alerted his men to keep their eyes on maan guard and geet.

English Version

In Khurana Mension

Channi was hell worried for geet. She very wanted to tell her but then remembered maan s words

Flashback

" channi you wont tell geet anything.she is alone there. I too, wont be here for days. She will be scared. and I have arranged guards there. So you don't worry , nothing she will be fine. And I ll try to come back very soon.

Channi ' ok veerji, I thik you are right.. I wont tell her anything.but you please try to be back soon.. I m very worry for her.

I ll be soon.. you don't worry. I wont let her happen anything worng.

Flashback end

Channi wanted to talked to geet So she dialed her cell

(it was same call which geet got when she was dialing maan s )

Channi- geet

Geet ' channi ?? where are you.. u know how worry I am .. you are ok na

Channi ' geet , I am perfectly fine. How are you. Who.. I left hp in hurry so could not tell you.. " channi was trying hard to hide her emotions. But geet sensed

Geet ' hanni what happened.. I know you are not good. Please tell me what happened.

Channi ' nothing serious geet.. who my aunty is very ill, so m little depressed. You don't worry. " channi was getting more n more emotional to hide it from geet . so she ended call soon. " geet , aunty is calling me. Have to go.. you take care, byee

Geet felt bad for channi and also felt all alone.she wanted to share her happiness with her best friend but sensing her pitiful condition she did not. Same day rano went to temple with geet as she wanted to take blessing for her daughter. Maanav came to klnow this that geet is going all alone, with no men with them. He followed her. In temple he met rano and geet.he made some random excuse to come here. Rano got busy in puja so he started talking with geet.

Maanav 'so Bhabhiji.. are you happy with this marriage" he asked smiling, looking her

Geet - ji "she looked down talking him.

Maanav ' did you talk to maan.. you even don't know he is going London.. as I know how careless he is.. " he was trying to get all secrets out if she had any about maan. because he knew they met before maan going London. And he also knew, how nave geet was

Geet dint like this, someone was telling her maan irresponsible. how could she hear. In her innocence she blurted out that maan came that last night and gifted her phone.' Geet ..why you tell him everything.. remember what maan said, that not to tell anything about all this.." she cursed herself. ' but geet..he is maan brother na..then what s problem sharing him.. hai na" now it made sense to her.

Maanav shocked and got alert knew this. He made some casual talk and left from there soon. He called his men and said him to steal that phone

At night when geet was sleeping that maanav s man eneterd her room and stole her mobile. As he was going back geet stirred and in hurry phone fell from his hand. With sound geet got up. Man hides in balcony. She stood and going to switch on light when her feet fell on cell and it broke. She imidiatly picked it and checked but it was not working. Her eyes got wet. She started crying as thinking it was first gift from maan and she broke. That man saw and smirked seeing how god also helped him doing his work. So he left from there.

Geet was sitting on bed. "I am sorry maan. I could not save your gift.. M sorry .." she sobbed and slept hugging her phone.

There maan was hell busy with all works and meetings. He wanted to finish it as soon as so he was not getting time to call her. Also he thought she had phone now. if she will want to talk him she can call. And guard informed him that brij was not there in hp. He had gone to other town so maan was not so much worry.

Meanwhile he tried her number sometimes but it was not reachable every time,. He thought would be network problem. Many time he thought to talk her on haveli landline but because of hesitation he din not. so he called channi. "channi.. who geet s phone is still out of covarge.. " his voice had little worry

Channi- veerji.. you don't worry.. I called her. she is fine.

Maan felt relax. "hmm..okk .. channi i need some more days to be back.

Channi- its okk veerji.. you finish your work.. then come" And they cut .

3 days passed without any problem. All were busy in prepration of marriage as mrs.khurana called them and said that their panditji had told date after 5 days would be best for marriage. One day mrs.k called them and said that their one close relative died so they don't want any big ceremony in marriage. Handa s agreed. They could not argue because of this serious matter. So they desided once marriage would complete they would keep big reception things to whole city. As maanav knew about all those guard thing and he dint want to make them know about geet marriage. So he planned all greatly. he was also alerted his men to keep their eyes on maan guard and geet.

Precap : Finally Marriage 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope I m doing good

I am thanking each n every readers for all likes and comments...

My other FF  ---DOR---

Edited by geet.lover - 11 years ago
woowww me first

mindblowing update

geet talked with channi and maan going yar dont do this

hate maanav šŸ˜”

cont soon

waiting fr marriage
Edited by suhaaana - 11 years ago
simply brilliant.loved it