India-Forums

Amrit Manthan
Amrit Manthan

New Promo-Nats to split Agham-Amrit

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged

today while watching AM I saw the new promo. I will give you a short update of the promo.

Our Agni is shown rommancing in the rain and the background voice says ek rishta (one relation). Then the scene where Amrit is hiting nimrit with the car and the background voice says ek vishwaskhath (one backstabbing; i don't know if it is the correct word for vishwaskhath). Then Ankita's face is shown and the voice says ek naya chehara (one new face). then agham and amrit are rommancing in rainAngry and the voice says naya rishta (new relations) and nimrit comes and the voice says naya eratha (new intentions). Nimrit fakes that she has a sprain on leg and Agham leaves Amrit and holds Nimrit. Amrit looks both of them in anger and Nimrit says mein kisi bhi keemath par Amrit ko Agham ki pass anne nahi doonga (I will not let Amrit to be close to Agham at any cost.)

I don't know if those english words are the correct transalations for hindi words because i am very bad at hindi. those translations are  for AhlemWink

Edited by lakshmi42 - 08 August 2012 at 12:53am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*skapu80SarikavimFalguniJain500mingaarul01SharManEDKV-Chinky-Ahlem--Saina--saveeta24anasuya43krithikas-Swetha-

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi42--Saina--Ahlemanasuya43

anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
originally posted by lakshmi

today while watching AM I saw the new promo. I will give you a short update of the promo.

Our Agni is shown rommancing in the rain and the background voice says ek rishta (one relation). Then the scene where Amrit is hiting nimrit with the car and the background voice says ek vishwaskhath (one backstabbing; i don't know if it is the correct word for vishwaskhath). Then Ankita's face is shown and the voice says ek naya chehara (one new face). then agham and amrit are rommancing in rainAngry and the voice says naya rishta (new relations) and nimrit comes and the voice says naya eratha (new intentions). Nimrit fakes that she has a sprain on leg and Agham leaves Amrit and holds Nimrit. Amrit looks both of them in anger and Nimrit says mein kisi bhi keemath par Amrit ko Agham ki pass anne nahi doonga (I will not let Amrit to be close to Agham at any cost.)

I don't know if those english words are the correct transalations for hindi words because i am very bad at hindi. those translations are  for AhlemWink
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The whole just you have put it nicely lakshmi Clap

lakshmi42--Saina--Ahlemkrithikas

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi42

Hii thanks soo much for the Update Looking forward to this coming soon, And You have given a perfect Translation,  its very well written,  Realy Happy Finally Nimrit/Natasha has agreed to get back her Agham in her life  Want to see how she does it and How will Agham react to it what will Amrit do.,

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing..

Nimrit will succeed in getting Agam back..its her right..

How she does it will be interesting to watch..

By your detail update seems Promo is well shot..Ek rishta..Agni in love..Ek vishwasghaat..Amrit backstabbing Nimrit..Ek naya chehra..Nimrit back as natasha..Ek naya iradaa..new intentions..her revenge to Amrit..i think this will be the final blow from Nimrit to Amrit...

..Nimrit  will succeed head high as Agam love for her is genuine and for Amrit fake..

Will love to watch this promo but at my place i get all life ok shows one day late..i always watch repeat but promos take time to air...

Hope promo is uploaded on YT as life ok does not allow it for other countries...

Edited by saveeta24 - 08 August 2012 at 2:30am

-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for sharing. The promo looks so promising !! Cant wait to see agni together..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi42--Saina--

Ahlem IF-Rockerz
Ahlem
Ahlem

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi42

Thank you very much lakshmi42 for the Promo and Thanks also for the Translation...Good bless you.

Edited by Ahlem - 08 August 2012 at 3:47pm

lakshmi42--Saina--

duggu22 Senior Member
duggu22
duggu22

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
good translation...thanx

lakshmi42--Saina--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index