Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

   
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

What if Mallika is pregnant instead? (Page 7)

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Joined: 05 June 2012
Posts: 25893

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra

Sujatha, aapki toh waat lagi hui hai.Wink
Just one question(sorry yaar, don't want to be the only one left out)LOL
Yeh idea aapne Galati se by mistake KPji ko mention toh nahin kiya tha na?

Sujatha is taking a break...MIA...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777Sujatha.raoLibra

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Joined: 25 January 2012
Posts: 29773

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

Originally posted by Libra

Sujatha, aapki toh waat lagi hui hai.Wink
Just one question(sorry yaar, don't want to be the only one left out)LOL
Yeh idea aapne Galati se by mistake KPji ko mention toh nahin kiya tha na?

Sujatha is taking a break...MIA...LOL


Writerji soch rahi hai..next track keliye...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BlushsarikaLibraSujatha.raoSuvika.

Blushsarika IF-Dazzler
Blushsarika
Blushsarika

Joined: 16 February 2012
Posts: 3379

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Sujatha either you are KP ji or KP ji ke saath apki bonding is great and
He is informing you about his comming tracks.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.rao

sharma.shivani Senior Member
sharma.shivani
sharma.shivani

Joined: 24 July 2012
Posts: 281

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Originally posted by kaks0211

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Originally posted by kaks0211

Spare me the horror please.


Clearly you have never seen Ekta's shows...this track is straight from one of hers...and she is the TRP queen... whether we like it or not!
 
I dont care abt other shows and their TRPs . KTLK is close to my heart and I dont want it turn into rubbish..This is the only show for which I wait the whole day and dont want to miss even a single scene...


Kaks, this post was made with an intention to make people laugh at the absurdity of it all,,,,I said that right upfront...and the EKta comment was not to justify or encourage such tracks..it was merely an observation...!
 

yes Sujatha you are right , i just read that Mallika is pregnant and ashutosh will have sympathy for her and the unborn child. SO THIS IS REALLY TUNING INTO ANOTHER EKTA KAPOOR SHOW.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.rao

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Joined: 16 April 2012
Posts: 5224

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.shivani

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Originally posted by kaks0211

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Originally posted by kaks0211

Spare me the horror please.


Clearly you have never seen Ekta's shows...this track is straight from one of hers...and she is the TRP queen... whether we like it or not!
 
I dont care abt other shows and their TRPs . KTLK is close to my heart and I dont want it turn into rubbish..This is the only show for which I wait the whole day and dont want to miss even a single scene...


Kaks, this post was made with an intention to make people laugh at the absurdity of it all,,,,I said that right upfront...and the EKta comment was not to justify or encourage such tracks..it was merely an observation...!
 

yes Sujatha you are right , i just read that Mallika is pregnant and ashutosh will have sympathy for her and the unborn child. SO THIS IS REALLY TUNING INTO ANOTHER EKTA KAPOOR SHOW.

Yep, that it is. KPji is asking ekta for ideas, as he doesn't have any of his own.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777Sujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Joined: 28 November 2010
Posts: 6769

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Hello all...no...fortunately for me, I am neither KP nor his jigri dost...I made a random post because I had nothing better to do...and jaise aap sab jaante ho khaali dimag shaitan ka ghar hota hai...but who knew that KPji was even more idle than me...an idea that I put forth for laughs, simply because it was absurd, is now going to be this show's reality...

God help KTLK and its viewers!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777BlushsarikaLibra

fanktlk IF-Dazzler
fanktlk
fanktlk

Joined: 20 February 2012
Posts: 3027

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Hello all...no...fortunately for me, I am neither KP nor his jigri dost...I made a random post because I had nothing better to do...and jaise aap sab jaante ho khaali dimag shaitan ka ghar hota hai...but who knew that KPji was even more idle than me...an idea that I put forth for laughs, simply because it was absurd, is now going to be this show's reality...

God help KTLK and its viewers!

Just logged on to read Mallu's pregnant... Age se... please think before you think... you and KPji have some sort of telepathy going...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Joined: 28 November 2010
Posts: 6769

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanktlk

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Hello all...no...fortunately for me, I am neither KP nor his jigri dost...I made a random post because I had nothing better to do...and jaise aap sab jaante ho khaali dimag shaitan ka ghar hota hai...but who knew that KPji was even more idle than me...an idea that I put forth for laughs, simply because it was absurd, is now going to be this show's reality...

God help KTLK and its viewers!

Just logged on to read Mallu's pregnant... Age se... please think before you think... you and KPji have some sort of telepathy going...


Yaar,,,,maine aaj subah hi iske baare me socha...he could have hardly got the idea from me...but yes, I think I better be more careful in future...don't want to turn a soap writer for sure LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777fanktlk

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
HAS ASHU REALLY FORGIVEN MALLIKA?

2 3 4

Author: ...RamonaG....   Replies: 28   Views: 3735

...RamonaG.... 28 3735 09 December 2011 at 2:47am by ..Roopal..
Has Mallika finally realized

Author: shanti05   Replies: 5   Views: 733

shanti05 5 733 07 December 2011 at 11:38pm by shanti05
Is Mallika a really a true friend?

2

Author: vidi263   Replies: 14   Views: 1337

vidi263 14 1337 07 December 2011 at 8:24pm by Magical_Touch
mallika to be redeemed ?

2

Author: ...RamonaG....   Replies: 14   Views: 1762

...RamonaG.... 14 1762 07 December 2011 at 9:13am by ..Roopal..
Mallika's pain

2

Author: ..Roopal..   Replies: 12   Views: 1376

..Roopal.. 12 1376 06 December 2011 at 10:43pm by bhavik1984

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index