What if Mallika is pregnant instead? - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Turags,

here I would like to add another ounce of my nasty potion...
How about Mallika bribes the test centre people and get a report that Ashutosh is the father?

Already cry baby Nidhi, becomes even more glycerine friendly... she too is pregnant..do not allow Ashutosh to come near... By BB's compulsion, Ashutosh brings Mallika home in his wife's status... Mallika plays more tricks...

Finally pata chala this is all to get back the house in her child's name from Ashutosh... Tab tak, Ashutosh will be 65 year old, Nidhi will be (some 65 - 18)... forgot maths...... and so on.. But their children are still in the day care centres and play school groups... ( purely to incorporate another SRK song sequence in rain..)

mudra...

Sujatha,

R u KP in disguise here ?? 😡  Bachchon ka dil thod rahi ho... dekho masoom turags ka chehra kitna chhota hogaya...

aap kya kum hain mudra?? fire mein fuel daal ke Sujatha pe ilzaam laga rahi ho...
Originally posted by turags

aap kya kum hain mudra?? fire mein fuel daal ke Sujatha pe ilzaam laga rahi ho...

🤣  par kya kare... mera haalat toh kuch aisa

Sujatha,

R u KP in disguise here ?? 😡  Bachchon ka dil thod rahi ho... dekho masoom turags ka chehra kitna chhota hogaya...

Mudra, agar main KPji hoon toh phir aap sakshat Ekta Maiyya ho 😆

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Mudra, agar main KPji hoon toh phir aap sakshat Ekta Maiyya ho 😆

😆😆
Sujatha how come this thought came in to your Mind , I like the way think all the possible things which could happen .
There must be some reason behind your Imagination Mam.
Please tell me.
Originally posted by Blushsarika

Sujatha how come this thought came in to your Mind , I like the way think all the possible things which could happen .
There must be some reason behind your Imagination Mam.
Please tell me.

Idle mind is the devil's workshop, haven't you heard 😆

Arre yaar...Jagan ko Ashu se badla lena hai toh kuch bhi bakega na...tu itna tension kyun leti hai, meri ma...yeh soch ki AShu ka chehra kaisa dikhega...agar Jagan usse yeh kahega...Ashu bolega 'Yeh kuch zyada nahi horaha hai'...I can't stop laughing thinking of this 🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Idle mind is the devil's workshop, haven't you heard 😆

no it can't be thought of your Idle mind , something must have striked your Mind . Which you are finding stupid to share now.

Turags,

here I would like to add another ounce of my nasty potion...
How about Mallika bribes the test centre people and get a report that Ashutosh is the father?

Already cry baby Nidhi, becomes even more glycerine friendly... she too is pregnant..do not allow Ashutosh to come near... By BB's compulsion, Ashutosh brings Mallika home in his wife's status... Mallika plays more tricks...

Finally pata chala this is all to get back the house in her child's name from Ashutosh... Tab tak, Ashutosh will be 65 year old, Nidhi will be (some 65 - 18)... forgot maths...... and so on.. But their children are still in the day care centres and play school groups... ( purely to incorporate another SRK song sequence in rain..)

nahiiin pulls her hair and runs