Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krshodyz thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
42(11-08- 2012)... eeps am super excited. have never waited 4 ne1 so eagerly as m dng now 4 shaks!!!
Jeeya_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

42 days (11-08-2012) 👍🏼

I am so glad u started this post snigda. Cant tell how much i love and admire Shakti. Since she left for NY, i am just checking the calendar to know how many days are left for her to return. I have been missing each and every day

Shakti has been an inspiration for all her fans. Because of her and Amar , I have started to love dancing. I am a huge fan of ArSha since DID days.

Apart of being immensely talented whether be in dancing, acting or even modelling, she is such a down to earth girl with so much humility in herself. No attitude at all. Only a true fan of her will understand what i mean to say. 

I just loved what she said in her recent interview in ITVF about her fans, that " its the right age for us to focus on our studies and draft our career, making her edits is good but we also need to concentrate on our studies as well and make it big  one day so that she can become our fan and make our edit"  She is a gem of a person yaar.

I cant wait to see her back in india. N  her decision for coming back to D3 is totally hers. Whatever her decision is, will support her with all my heart. She is born for dancing just like amar is.  These two are two talented dancers and hope they shine like stars in the future.

Proud to be her fan

Edited by Jiya_ArSha4Ever - 11 years ago
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
42 days .. (11-08-2012)

Shaku come back soon ..we miss u ...
KR_anki_ArSha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
42 days left (11-08-12)
missing you shakti..
come back soon...
you are just awesome..
proud to be your fan..
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I never saw anyone who would hard steps too graceful like you Shakti...love you. Edited by snigdha_arsha - 11 years ago
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shaku ur God gifted ...so make all of it ...wat ever u can do ...we r with u ...Love u so much ...
KR_anki_ArSha thumbnail
agreed snigdha...she always does flawless performance..she is the most graceful dancer...👍🏼
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
And the recent colloboration pics...they were crystal clear and I loved her desi avatar and her costume was well designed...
KR_anki_ArSha thumbnail
which recent pics snigdha...collaberation culture was in july na..i've seen that...she was awesome...her moves,her dress all were just fab...