Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Countdown Begins...*Celebrations tmrw evng 7*:)

Snigs. IF-Sizzlerz
Snigs.
Snigs.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged

P.S :- I request the mods not to close this topic...its a request and we will maintain ourselves and wont go out of the topic.

This is the countdown thread for our deary our princess n angel Shakti Mohan to return back to India. There r only 45 days or less for her return. Lets start the countdown from 45 n end it on the day when she comes.

We love her and our love for her remains forever. She is our diva who inspired us in all the aspects from dancing to acting and now she is an international Diva and we r her proud fans!!

The countdown begins from 45. In this thread u can mention what you like in Shakti and what did you learn from her and also anything positive about her. 

Let this thread be a package to all the KR fans out here waiting for her. Let us discuss about her and spend the days VERY soon. Let us spam her fb posts n msgs with our love and support. Let us make her feel as the luckiest girl in the world.

...Love you Shakti...

Additional Point : - Here u can discuss about the plans to make her birthday special too which is in october.

--*-- Pls read --*--

ps: plz all shakti lovers
post '45' from now on till tommorrow..and i know the timings r different in all over the world.. therefore here is the solution plz post the date also...if anyone posts the next date ..then please post the next no.
format of posting :
"countdown no." (calender date)
so here i start..
DATE FORMAT(DAY-MONTH-YEARS)

"45" (08-08-2012)

--*--

Edited by snigdha_arsha - 25 September 2012 at 7:47am

The following 97 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriyaansh3103arsha_arundhatisushma96Jerseygirl85risha.danceputrinurcapricious_perpia18arshaskreyaakshayshettyIavjotSunaya94arsha_luverAngelArshad3luverkriyansh22archu395priyasogani8Arsha85ritsranveerramya26ShemliArsharoshnithedivasoumyakKoolKatzpinkypanrockscherry_arsha-Shravzz-MahirahPrAjAKtA_D3kriyaansh.reyamswaron19Satluvsd3J-chan..Nancy..Arsha1994SaileshrkD3FAN-Pia-vaishukarthikaEssence..subhakmhlArShiDelenasweetangelpayal-scarlett-nutmeg7taniya_dostiiStolenKiss.puja_arshaShrvz_PoPpY--RAINA----Ritu--krasforeverBeautiful_KingKR_anki_ArSha---Shailu---nj_SRKholicenriquerIDhid3rox..nams..-Jum-RulzZ-sujana9HR-DMG4lifeshaffy_arshamagical_maniayogini64Himu_arshaneetha-Insight-NxtRockstar..HPHolic-3shalini_arshaRadiance.Roxxy47_Deepika_pluviophile....vibha...crazysky-Sara.kuhu_ArshaJollyRancher.Deetha.KriYaansh960luv_arshaZehnaseeb.dancersqueenDead_NightmareBlack_StoneBorn2Danceanjali22DEFOM...Such.....Rish..-Ocean.eyes--Araina-Endurancenature2DilBanjara

PrAjAKtA_D3 Senior Member
PrAjAKtA_D3
PrAjAKtA_D3

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
My godd...!!She'l be back..I hope she sees this thread!Big smile

About Shakti : Shes simply stunning...Words arent enough 2 desribe...Shaksphere would to have gasped 4 words..Shes that awsum a dancer...Her dances usually gives me goosebumbs...!!LOL
Her innocence..Purity...Love,Dedication & Passion towards dance has brought me closer 2 dance..!!
Applauding her 4 her passion :She knew she hurt soo many KR fans after leaving..which hurt her..But she didnt give up on her dream..I couldnt ask 4 a better Role model..!!Love u Shaks...!!Heart

Edited by praju_d3 - 08 August 2012 at 12:28am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriyaansh3103pallu1234archu395putrinur-Shravzz-roshnithedivakittu_arshasubhakmhlkrasforever--Ritu--Shrvz_PoPpYSnigs.kuhu_ArshaZehnaseeb.nature2

Shrvz_PoPpY IF-Dazzler
Shrvz_PoPpY
Shrvz_PoPpY

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Shakti will return next month and i know everyone's too excited for that our DIVA is coming back to India i wish she sees this post now about Shakti how can i even describe in words when she will be back i will just run around and jump with excitement... 
The way she dances she is an inspiration to loads of people including me to be frank she is the sole reason for me to show interest in dance Shakti love u a lot...
She has left no stone unturned to make us proud and now i wana shout and say i am so proud to be Shakti's fanBig smile
Bohot kuch bolne ka mann kar raha hai but i m out of words the single thought that she is coming back to India is making me sooo excited 

Ps: meow love u for this post waiting for her to come Big smile

Edited by ShravniC - 08 August 2012 at 12:40am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

pallu1234archu395roshnithediva-Shravzz-PrAjAKtA_D3kittu_arshasubhakmhlkrasforeverkuhu_ArshaSnigs.Zehnaseeb.nature2

Snigs. IF-Sizzlerz
Snigs.
Snigs.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged

I loved d way she maintained herself calm and caring though we reacted about her exit news. I love her for each and everything she does, the way she respects others feelings, the passion for her dream..everything about her is so mesmerising and beautiful and also the value she gives to her fans.

She is the best role model I have ever seen and the inspiration every girl would learn.

Edited by snigdha_arsha - 08 August 2012 at 12:29am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

priyasogani8archu395roshnithediva-Shravzz-PrAjAKtA_D3subhakmhlShrvz_PoPpYcrazyskykuhu_Arshanature2

Deetha. IF-Sizzlerz
Deetha.
Deetha.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
awesome post sweetu

me too waiting for shaks...

and yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! 45 days!!!!!!!!!!!

love u shaks...

shaks mei mujhe jo acha lagta hai wo?????????/

mujhe shaks hi pasand hai...aisa koi quality nahi ki mai usme nahi pasand karti

par agar kehna hai toh kahun ki...DANCE obviously

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ritsranveerroshnithediva-Shravzz-PrAjAKtA_D3subhakmhlShrvz_PoPpYRoxxy47kuhu_ArshaZehnaseeb.Snigs.TheEmpresscrazyskynature2

Snigs. IF-Sizzlerz
Snigs.
Snigs.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Waiting for the 45 days to pass very soonBig smileBig smile

Edited by snigdha_arsha - 08 August 2012 at 12:34am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

archu395roshnithedivaPrAjAKtA_D3subhakmhlShrvz_PoPpYnature2

Deetha. IF-Sizzlerz
Deetha.
Deetha.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by praju_d3

My godd...!!She'l be back..I hope she sees this thread!Big smile

About Shakti : Shes simply stunning...Words arent enough 2 desribe...Shaksphere would to have gasped 4 words..Shes that awsum a dancer...Her dances usually gives me goosebumbs...!!LOL
Her innocence..Purity...Love,Dedication & Passion towards dance has brought me closer 2 dance..!!
Applauding her 4 her passion :She knew she hurt soo many KR fans after leaving..which hurt her..But she didnt give up on her dream..I couldnt ask 4 a better Role model..!!Love u Shaks...!!Heart

wah kya bola hai yaar tune...ek dam sahi...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

archu395roshnithedivaPrAjAKtA_D3subhakmhlShrvz_PoPpYRoxxy47Snigs.

Snigs. IF-Sizzlerz
Snigs.
Snigs.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Praju, I loved ur words too especially d shakespear wala line and the last 3 lines.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

roshnithedivaPrAjAKtA_D3subhakmhlShrvz_PoPpYnature2

Go to top