•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
                       Welcome to

Sizzlin Madhu Makkiyon ki MadhuR Paradise ...(SM2kMRP)

Zindagi nahin humein doston se pyaari,
Doston pe haazir hai jaan hamaari,
Aankhon mein hamaari aansoon hai toh kya,
Jaan se bhi pyaari hai muskaan tumhaari !

poem (C)varshu ... humari shayiri queen

Rules

Sweet rules...

Entry to this thread only by invitation ... so to enter into the thread can be through by any senior member of the thread ...

SM2kMRP thread is a fun thread... and we are here to have fun! So it is important to keep the thread clean ... for that we have some serious rules ...

Serious rules...

All the creations or any kind of siggys or avis created by Any of the MadhuMakki are exclusive and only the creator has the authority to publicize the image. If any of our images are found in any other social websites or forums.. the person will be reported to mods !

For MadhuMakkies ... Madhu(DD) is very very important so is RK (VD) ... therefore No bashing of characters / Actors is tolerated in SM2kMRP thread... i.e. No bad words should be used to describe any character/actor ...

If you are angry with any character or scene, just say U are angry & U dislike ... that's it ... no need to go over board ... !!! if u are not happy with the track then constructive criticism can be given to the CVs.

WARNING to ALL!!!

If any kind of bashing is done by any member in the thread, then Warnings will be given and they will be asked to leave the thread with immediate effect ...

Naughty rules...

[any rule broken in naughty rules ... then get ready to bear the sazaa ... what sazaa u will get ... u will know once u break it ...

For a change in MB forum ...

sazaa givers & defence lawyers are swapped ...

reena ... mona ... are sazaa givers ...

aash ... deepz ... varsha ... are defence lawyers ... ]

{here are the naughty rules }

1)Quoting each other limited to 3 quotes...

2)sorry kehna mana hai ...

3)the thread will be opened 1 day in advance ... & every one can reserve their places & analysis of episodes will be done after the episode airs ... spamming is not allowed in the thread before the episode airs ...

If any rule is offended by any Madhu Makkies beautiful and wonderful sazaas are given to them By Sazaa Givers ...

******ALL madhu makkies who open a thread will have to post the rules **** plz follow the rules mentioned above ***

thank you ...

threads will be opened after every episode & promo to discuss on it ... by the members of the group ...

waiting 4 the 1/2 dozen chata jo R.K. .ko padne waale hain ...
Eagerly waiting for todays episode
Madhu is very upset seeing shamsher her father in such a bad condition. It was so upsetting to see madhu crying.😭
I loved how she said that she wont cry and be strong. How dare RK call her and tell her that he destroyed her life. What was more shocking was the way he talked about shamsher.
I think he destroyed his soul by hurting madhu, shamsher, padmini and roma. 😡😡😡😡
I loved how madhu went to his studio and me so happy at the she slapped RK. 👏👏👏👏👏👏 Good that he bleeds, i have no sympathy for him.
me worried about the precap-

reena nice analysis ...

madhu is a strong girl ...

R.K. bechara jantha nahin tu uss pe kithna gusse pe hian ... madhu se bhi jyada tu gusse main hain ...

by the way ... i rewinded the slap scene like 4 times ... LOL ...

Just loved the episode
Just loved the slap
kya slap tha and jao Rk ka heroine tha uska face dekha kya
I was just laughing to see that heroine
Hima tune 4 times slap scene dekha ...LOL...