Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Think Hatke

iamsree Newbie
iamsree
iamsree

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Think Hatke might be the policy of kpG
while we guys are busy discusing about the baby track,who knows that kpG is planning to bring malika back
kyu itna acha kasa serial ko barbad karne mein lage ho,malika ka bina ye serial bahut acha hain

Now many might think that baby track is much better than mallu track

baby track might be interesting if they follow some simple suggestions
1 Nighi declared pregnant now,delivery should be shown after 30-40 episodes(no need to hurry)
2 They should show small baby (as in the  case of  yeh rista kya )
3 No leaps pls(this is not ekta serial to take leap)

what do u say guys???????????????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasuLibra

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
LOL don't even say the word "leap"...i have a serious doubt that CVs or the makers of KTLK are actually reading the posts...so please lets not talk about leaps...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasuLibra

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

LOL don't even say the word "leap"...i have a serious doubt that CVs or the makers of KTLK are actually reading the posts...so please lets not talk about leaps...
yes plz dont mention anything. aas paas kahin na kahin Kpji chupe huae hain.Wink woh dekh lenge toh badi problem ho jayegi boss.
iamsree Newbie
iamsree
iamsree

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra

yes plz dont mention anything. aas paas kahin na kahin Kpji chupe huae hain.Wink woh dekh lenge toh badi problem ho jayegi boss.

thats what i want to say,lets leave that word to ekta,we need to ask her to take patent rights

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iamsree

thats what i want to say,lets leave that word to ekta,we need to ask her to take patent rights

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by iamsree

LOL

Aur aajkal KPji bohut ladies ko apna inspiration bana lia.hae. Aab agar leap lia toh SK ke jagah pe khud Ashu ban jaenge.Shocked Angry
jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Waitin 4 mallu chudail.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top