India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Can't bear the pain in her eyes

Kamala05 IF-Sizzlerz
Kamala05
Kamala05

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged

I am happy that IPKKND is now in a serious track, but i don't want a track in which Kushi is again suffering for the actions of others. i can't bear the pain in her eyes while everyone is blaming her, betraying  her and avoiding her presence.

She already loss the pride when Arnav referred her as gold digger, She was shattered when Garima slapped her for marrying Arnav without informing others. She was badly insulted when Shyam accused her for seducing him. How can a girl deal with more sufferings?
Again,in upcoming track if she or her parents is blamed for the terrible history of Arnav's family then how can she act will normal . What else is left in Kushi to lose? Lets hope Arnav will accept Kushi after the truth unfolds, but can we expect the same cheerful Kushi after all the accusation about her and family?

I hope CV's will not make the character of Kushi totally destroyed . I hope ultimately they will show the innocence of Kushi's parents like they did it in the case of Shyam, kushi relation.

-Saba- IF-Rockerz
-Saba-
-Saba-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
yeah agree...!!
what's her mistake in all that??
she is innocent ..!!
n when will she get all happiness which she desarves??

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top