Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

skanda's birth Note Pg 3 (Page 3)

-Tulips- IF-Sizzlerz
-Tulips-
-Tulips-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
I jst hope they showed kartikeya's birth according to what's written in the puranas and not create their own story as they have been doing till now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.Roxelana.FairyDust.

Roxelana IF-Rockerz
Roxelana
Roxelana

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subha2601

I jst hope they showed kartikeya's birth according to what's written in the puranas and not create their own story as they have been doing till now.

yeah...Embarrassed
kavya.sravya Goldie
kavya.sravya
kavya.sravya

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged

After seeing rathi cursing parvati, I thought sooo this is the world's first artificial insemination and test tube baby and our ganapati bappa must be first DNA cloning baby ( one cell is enough right) . with due respect to all our vedas and scripts so much knowledge is still hidden in them  and may be we are unable to interpret them fully and  are still trying...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayvenk

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
i actually want to see that part i read many bold description of shiv-parvati's suhag raat..i know that won't be shown here but relly want to watchLOL

Roxelana

Roxelana IF-Rockerz
Roxelana
Roxelana

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aru_86

i actually want to see that part i read many bold description of shiv-parvati's suhag raat..i know that won't be shown here but relly want to watchLOL

yeah they have to show it.oh come on sona needs to grow up and for that they have to show us scenes like that.maybe then she won't shy away from mohit because their offscreen interaction is needed for onscreen success.whatever.but i am really curious to see ganga being mother of skanda,means foster mother.wow would love to see the awkwardness of this relationship between shiv,parvati and ganga.he he he...LOL
Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
sona has done a 10 mins long consummation scene in her earlier show tum dena saath mera so why should she have prob with do intimate scene now??
the hero of that show was so stupid..tht's i hated the show
and i am dying to see some hot sequence of sona with hot mohit yar
but i knw its mytho shw nothing would happen our mytho stories are bold than normal stories but mytho shows r veg

Edited by aru_86 - 09 August 2012 at 12:42am

Roxelana

Roxelana IF-Rockerz
Roxelana
Roxelana

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged

sona has done a 10 mins long consummation scene in her earlier show tum dena saath mera so why should she have prob with do intimate scene now??

oh boy i will love to see a hot scene with shiv and parvati.there is no harm,it is written in purans as far as i know.Embarrassed
-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged

but i knw its mytho shw nothing would happen our mytho stories are bold than normal stories but mytho shows r veg

Viewbies Note:-
@bold
This is a mythological show,having characters of those who we worship
hence the discussion of probable bold scenes etc should be avoided
as discussions like these can hurt religious sentiments of some of our members and can also lead to arguments and negativity in the forum
please keep this in mind during participation in the forum
regards
shruti
DKDM DT

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12.Vrish.Strawbella.FairyDust.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index