India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Show Kunal doing a job

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
I am hoping that they show that kunal actually does a job. Not a high-paying one maybe but at least a job. That means that he is at least tryng to be a responsible father. It makes no sense that a father who loves his son to death is sitting at home as a wastrel and allowing his child to be brought up on someone else's money: richa or gauravs

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhisan_aishDeepShadowcooldipikaDrivemecracy.Boss.chitsssria60rainbowgirlRishrabhstuti123HitchHiker_

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paradigm

I am hoping that they show that kunal actually does a job. Not a high-paying one maybe but at least a job. That means that he is at least tryng to be a responsible father. It makes no sense that a father who loves his son to death is sitting at home as a wastrel and allowing his child to be brought up on someone else's money: richa or gauravs

Could not agree any more!! The Kunal Chopra right now has nothing respect worthy.If the CV's wish to do justice to this character they should first show him use his gray cells and expose Richa and kick her out for ever and also show him hold atleast a small job and not leech off his bro or from his ex-girlfriend whom apparently detests!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhiDrivemecracyrainbowgirlHitchHiker_

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Absolutely right Paradigm!! Kunal should be learning a thing or two from his wife in this department. Yesterday, it was so heartening to hear siddhi tell sulekha that she herself will pay for the gift as she saved some money working in jail!!Clap That is how a parent is supposed to think about the child. Even in jail she worked and saved for her childStar. So, buck up Kunal Chopra!! You have been wasting 9years of your life without earning a single paisa expect during those boxing matches. So, get yourself a decent job now and show your child who the parent is!!Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhicooldipikaDrivemecracyDeepShadowparadigmrainbowgirlHitchHiker_

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
The only job CVs are interested in showing kunal do is to get drunk, give some half a***d warnings to Richa to stay away, show him showering love to his son mouthing big words.

That's it he need not have to earn a dime for all that...working for bread & butter isn't in his character sketch so expecting him to work isn't fair for us to ask. keeping a job to feed him & his family is for selfish people like gaurav not soft hearted principled person like kunal. he's ok to sponge off from his his brother & taking favors from his ex-psycho girlfriend, asking him to earn is a sin apparently. his character disgusts me to the core followed by richa,veena & the thankless chopras Dead

Edited by rainbowgirl - 08 August 2012 at 1:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhiHitchHiker_

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

Absolutely right Paradigm!! Kunal should be learning a thing or two from his wife in this department. Yesterday, it was so heartening to hear siddhi tell sulekha that she herself will pay for the gift as she saved some money working in jail!!Clap That is how a parent is supposed to think about the child. Even in jail she worked and saved for her childStar. So, buck up Kunal Chopra!! You have been wasting 9years of your life without earning a single paisa expect during those boxing matches. So, get yourself a decent job now and show your child who the parent is!!Angry

Yeah even I was very happy to hear that from siddhi

neha_siddhirainbowgirl

Rush2220 IF-Sizzlerz
Rush2220
Rush2220

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged

Yes Kunal needs to work, stop being a freeloaderLOL 

I feel Kunal and Siddhi will work in the same office. I would love to see that.Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhiDeepShadowSilambu--AiSha--stuti123HitchHiker_

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
I dnt hav any xpectation frm cv's reg this.They r recycling parichay so unless siddhi cmes back 2 his life he wil b that musafir hu yaro kc.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhi--AiSha--Silambu

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged

paradigm , i would like to see the same ...atrleast kunal should be shown having a permanent job ...for the sake of his son...so dat he doesnt have to be dependant on gaurav , richa , to spend money on his son , organise party's for him etc...

i loved rush's idea of sinal working in the same office ...dat would so much like shumi's ffDay Dreaming

DeepShadowSilambu

Go to top