paradigm thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am hoping that they show that kunal actually does a job. Not a high-paying one maybe but at least a job. That means that he is at least tryng to be a responsible father. It makes no sense that a father who loves his son to death is sitting at home as a wastrel and allowing his child to be brought up on someone else's money: richa or gauravs

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: paradigm

I am hoping that they show that kunal actually does a job. Not a high-paying one maybe but at least a job. That means that he is at least tryng to be a responsible father. It makes no sense that a father who loves his son to death is sitting at home as a wastrel and allowing his child to be brought up on someone else's money: richa or gauravs

Could not agree any more!! The Kunal Chopra right now has nothing respect worthy.If the CV's wish to do justice to this character they should first show him use his gray cells and expose Richa and kick her out for ever and also show him hold atleast a small job and not leech off his bro or from his ex-girlfriend whom apparently detests!!
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely right Paradigm!! Kunal should be learning a thing or two from his wife in this department. Yesterday, it was so heartening to hear siddhi tell sulekha that she herself will pay for the gift as she saved some money working in jail!!👏 That is how a parent is supposed to think about the child. Even in jail she worked and saved for her child⭐️. So, buck up Kunal Chopra!! You have been wasting 9years of your life without earning a single paisa expect during those boxing matches. So, get yourself a decent job now and show your child who the parent is!!😡
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The only job CVs are interested in showing kunal do is to get drunk, give some half a***d warnings to Richa to stay away, show him showering love to his son mouthing big words.

That's it he need not have to earn a dime for all that...working for bread & butter isn't in his character sketch so expecting him to work isn't fair for us to ask. keeping a job to feed him & his family is for selfish people like gaurav not soft hearted principled person like kunal. he's ok to sponge off from his his brother & taking favors from his ex-psycho girlfriend, asking him to earn is a sin apparently. his character disgusts me to the core followed by richa,veena & the thankless chopras 🤢
Edited by rainbowgirl - 11 years ago
paradigm thumbnail
Originally posted by: hima2012

Absolutely right Paradigm!! Kunal should be learning a thing or two from his wife in this department. Yesterday, it was so heartening to hear siddhi tell sulekha that she herself will pay for the gift as she saved some money working in jail!!👏 That is how a parent is supposed to think about the child. Even in jail she worked and saved for her child⭐️. So, buck up Kunal Chopra!! You have been wasting 9years of your life without earning a single paisa expect during those boxing matches. So, get yourself a decent job now and show your child who the parent is!!😡

Yeah even I was very happy to hear that from siddhi
Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yes Kunal needs to work, stop being a freeloader😆 

I feel Kunal and Siddhi will work in the same office. I would love to see that.😃
Shehnaz.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dnt hav any xpectation frm cv's reg this.They r recycling parichay so unless siddhi cmes back 2 his life he wil b that musafir hu yaro kc.
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

paradigm , i would like to see the same ...atrleast kunal should be shown having a permanent job ...for the sake of his son...so dat he doesnt have to be dependant on gaurav , richa , to spend money on his son , organise party's for him etc...

i loved rush's idea of sinal working in the same office ...dat would so much like shumi's ff😍
Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Looks like kunal has taken a oath in preleap never ever to work again. I think our cvs got the wires crossed . We did not want a rich n successful kunal post leap n the cvs interpreted that and decided to give us poor and jobless kunal. Can't blame them when the brain compartment has gone for a long sleep.
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Silambu.. so, he did not drink his way to success afterall😉😆