Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

NEW REPLY BY APAVITRA RISHTA PAGE (Page 3)

AshaNegiFan Goldie
AshaNegiFan
AshaNegiFan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
AngryDeadCryConfusedOuch
What nonsense crap is this???
Angry at Ekta nd the cvs

does any one hav spoilers for future track beside this idiotic article?

I quit pr if arvi seperate

Edited by bollywoodrocks - 08 August 2012 at 5:29am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21pavitrafanDarlyneAshlaika_OrChiD_

Darlyne Goldie
Darlyne
Darlyne

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

my first and foremost question is arjun emotionally involve with purvi and i think more then in between them and then how arjun can marry his sister -in -law ovi???????this is just ridiculous ,,,,no relation value in ektas mind,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ekta needs psychitrist immidiatelly ,,,,,,,
Ekta is famous for having this type of marriages, my friends were telling me who watch Kusum and Kasam Se, and BALH and many others. Don't what type of examples giving to society?Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaika

pavitrafan Newbie
pavitrafan
pavitrafan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
How is this suppose to make us feel better????? Firstly and most importantly of all no one wants them to be separated AGAIN...and secondly no one wants to see them with other people much less for marrying other people especially OVI, that will just be a desaster...why can't they just make their fans happy just for once...there are many other ways they can create drama in the show...don't they think that separating Manav and Archana was enough...the only reason i started to watch PR again after sushant left and thank god he left because i don't think he would have been able to act that way towards archana now, was because of arjun and purvi...they had the same chemistry like Archana and Manav(Sushant)...and then yesterday i read that horrible article about Arjun marrying Ovi...if that really happens i'm done watching for good...it's so sad because PR has always been my favourite show and now i have to stop watching it because of continuous disappointment...i do hope that the script will change and Arjun will marry Purvi instead but that's just wishful thinking i guess... Disapprove Unhappy
eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
So what will happen now ...Arjun will walk from one sister to the other and than back again to the other sister Angry Angry 

Are these people crazy or what ???!!!!! Is this what they call Pavitra Rishta ???
What is Pavitra abt this bloody Rishta ...I keep asking myself

What a mockery of Indian traditions & values Dead Dead DeadAngryAngry

So sad Ekta doesn't have a sister in real life, coz maybe if this would happen to her , maybe then she would realise what it means...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21Ashlaika

NallyLilyLove Senior Member
NallyLilyLove
NallyLilyLove

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
I will watch as long they are together, separate them and I'm gone like the wind, re-unite them and I will return. But IMHO this is just not right, there should be one marriage and that should be Aarvi! If you want to give them angst, fine, do that, but don't separate them, have Ovi go mad, steal their baby or something, try to kill Purvi, have Purvi's father appear, be rich n powerful n challenge Arjun, fall for Archana...something, anything, there is way more story to be told than a precictable and unwanted separation for a marriage to her sister! Angry

Edited by NallyAarviFan - 08 August 2012 at 7:16am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21JamuxampliphyAshlaika

Go to top