Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

NEW REPLY BY APAVITRA RISHTA PAGE (Page 2)

pn_92 Goldie
pn_92
pn_92

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manjulata

Just thing it's a bad phase of Arjun-Purvi's life... And anything can happen in future episode like Arjun-Purvi's can get marry or Sammer-Purvi can also get marry (m saying it again, about Sammer-Purvi marriage. That's not true yet so don't trust that news), because Ekta keep changing the track...:-)

I cant understand wt they r trying to say - At first they r saying Purvi - Sameer can marry n on other hand they r saying that dont trust this news

r u sure it is an official account??bcoz they themselves r nt sure of the track.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartu

iheartu Senior Member
iheartu
iheartu

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Don't know what will actually be the future track regarding ArVi and the others, but I think this Pavitra Rishta's page is fake. It's hard to believe a person/creative from the show would go to this length to clarify an article and give us sight to the upcoming track.

Ashlaika

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pn_92

Originally posted by manjulata

Just thing it's a bad phase of Arjun-Purvi's life... And anything can happen in future episode like Arjun-Purvi's can get marry or Sammer-Purvi can also get marry (m saying it again, about Sammer-Purvi marriage. That's not true yet so don't trust that news), because Ekta keep changing the track...:-)

I cant understand wt they r trying to say - At first they r saying Purvi - Sameer can marry n on other hand they r saying that dont trust this news

r u sure it is an official account??bcoz they themselves r nt sure of the track.

its official face book page for sure

pn_92

sharona_bha IF-Dazzler
sharona_bha
sharona_bha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
yes because this is a only one officilal facebook.

pn_92

ramki1 Goldie
ramki1
ramki1

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
What the hell is this...really getting very angry on these articles..what a stupid show is this...how can ARVI re union will happen????that to after Arjun Ovi marriage...and in between  inspector and purvi romance..Ektha is eating normal food or gross...how can some one do other person's marriage forcefully?? this is really very irritating...

Edited by ramki1 - 08 August 2012 at 4:32am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pavitrafanDarlyneaathyaAshlaika_OrChiD_

Sharee12 Senior Member
Sharee12
Sharee12

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
I am so not watching this after that... i NEVER want arjun to marry OVI.. plz that is just (screammm ) Angry

P.S plz don't run that, let sameer like ovi or teju , why always ARVI... leave them be...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pavitrafanDarlynecrazygirl4RDAshlaika

Alishaxx Goldie
Alishaxx
Alishaxx

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
I'm heartbroken aswel... But as sum1 has written dat arvi will reunite... I thnk its true.. Coz i feel its lyk the show kasam se type... Wer ram and bani seperate.. And dat was ekta's show... This wat i feel... I hope arvi dont seperate;(

Darlyne

ampliphy Goldie
ampliphy
ampliphy

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
How in the world can he get engaged to Purvi and then hit the rewind button 1 (7) months and marry Ovi? and then expect to get out of that and fast forward again and marry Purvi?  And why are they torturning Purvi so much.  She had to already sit and watch the man she loves get engaged to her sister.  Then watch her sister all over her man.  Then finally had the chance to have her man back and her mother seperated them. she had to watch him from a distance.  Now she finally has him all to her self and the CVs are going ot pull the crap...Angry 

The is no reason in the world Arjun should marry Ovi.  If it happens i'm done.  They say short lived.  That means 2 freaking torturous months..  I'm not in it.  Call me when Arjun and Purv are on their honeymoon and this stupid stuff is over. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pavitrafanadittyDarlyneAshlaika

Go to top