NEW REPLY BY APAVITRA RISHTA PAGE

Posted: 11 years ago
Pavitra Rishta -(The official page)
Folks, calm down! Seems you all are upset but it's Ekta's decision nothing can be done for now. Yes, Arjun might marry Ovi because there will huge drama before Arjun-Purvi's wedding. Arjun will force to marry Ovi wherein Purvi will be heartbroken. But don't worry as I already said Arjun-Purvi will reunited, so that's true and this new track will not last long. After Arjun-Ovi's track, Arjun and Pu
rvi will come back together which will be new track! And about Sammer and Purvi's marriage, that's not possible as far as I know. I heard it first time from this TellyChakkar! Yes, Sammer might deeply fall in love with Purvi but their marriage is not possible. So that is rumours!

Just thing it's a bad phase of Arjun-Purvi's life... And anything can happen in future episode like Arjun-Purvi's can get marry or Sammer-Purvi can also get marry (m saying it again, about Sammer-Purvi marriage. That's not true yet so don't trust that news), because Ekta keep changing the track...:-)

High drama in the upcoming episodes. As seen, the Deshmukh family was left traumatized after Purvi's kidnapping incident and Arjun being hospitalized. However, things would turn out to be better for the family in the coming days. Arjun has come back home after recuperating at the hospital, and in the future plot viewers will see a sequence wherein Purvi and Arjun will be all set to get engaged. Now, Sulochana who happens to be supporting Purvi and Arjun's relationship ' will go ahead and invite Savita for the ceremony. In the process, Savita and Sulochana will enter into a verbal tiff. In another twist, Archana who till date was against the union of Purvi and Arjun, will have a change of heart and go ahead to make all necessary arrangements for the engagement ceremony. 

What will happen after this? Why Arjun and Purvi will drive apart? Why Arjun will marry Ovi? To find these answers keep watching Pavitra Rishta, Mon-Fri at 9pm on Zee TV.

Edited by TALIRAlinda - 11 years ago
Once Arjun marries Ovi, how can he reunite wih Purvi? What utter rubbish. He will marry one sister then marry the other? Ekta needs to have her head examined if this is what she is coming up with. Idiocy to the nth degree. Hogwash!
my first and foremost question is arjun emotionally involve with purvi and i think more then in between them and then how arjun can marry his sister -in -law ovi???????this is just ridiculous ,,,,no relation value in ektas mind,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ekta needs psychitrist immidiatelly ,,,,,,,
i also read this. Its ridiculous. Marriage is not a joke k ek se shadi ki aur phir use chodkar uske sis se shadi ki. What kind of pavitra rishta is this. Aur shadi k baad ovi arjun ko kyun chodegi and that too in very short period after marriage as per article 😡

i do'nt understand how arjun and purvi unit after arjun marry ovi.she will not let him go.if arjun and ovi's divorce happen then it's ok,if she die it's ok,but like that how. will after marriage she will relise that she done somthing worong and let arjun go.i dont think and even if ovi will be problem for them then why marry with her she is mad.

so stupid of logical...hw come a man married two sisters..really stupid
Just thing it's a bad phase of Arjun-Purvi's life... And anything can happen in future episode like Arjun-Purvi's can get marry or Sammer-Purvi can also get marry (m saying it again, about Sammer-Purvi marriage. That's not true yet so don't trust that news), because Ekta keep changing the track...:-)

I cant understand wt they r trying to say - At first they r saying Purvi - Sameer can marry n on other hand they r saying that dont trust this news
Thank god it will be short track
Originally posted by manjulata

I cant understand wt they r trying to say - At first they r saying Purvi - Sameer can marry n on other hand they r saying that dont trust this news

r u sure it is an official account??bcoz they themselves r nt sure of the track.
Don't know what will actually be the future track regarding ArVi and the others, but I think this Pavitra Rishta's page is fake. It's hard to believe a person/creative from the show would go to this length to clarify an article and give us sight to the upcoming track.