India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Prince Charming! (Page 2)

SweetSona2010 Senior Member
SweetSona2010
SweetSona2010

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Yes, He looks so charming as lord Shiv!! Smile Embarrassed And Sona as Parvati looks so beautiful!! Smile
I just love this show!! Clap Smile

Nishajos IF-Dazzler
Nishajos
Nishajos

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Talented and really good looking no doubt. Also a match made in heaven for tv. Sona and Mohit are so good as a couple. I love them both. I used to be crazy about Mohit but i love them both equally now. I cannot help but keep drooling over their pairing on screen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetSona2010

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
he is smoking hawt yaar!!!
Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
i read in many sources about shiv's sexy & hot description..but never ever i felt anything about any actor who portrayed shiv onscreen..
rather i felt Vishnu had been portrayed more beautifully
i never thought anyone ca give me goose bumps by portraying shivji
oh whenever i watch him nowadays feels butterflies in tummy
i am watching him from his very first show..that was a supernatural and hi technical ramayan on star plus..and his character was similar to laksman..then i saw him in chehra , bandini and then ganga ki dheej..but never ever he looked hot or sexy ..so i was doubtful about him portraying mahadev at first
but then my god..he just mesmerized me with his look,acting,attitude and everything and during sati's death i was just dead with angry shiva
he is the best male lead of tv now

Roxelana

Sadhanamomo IF-Sizzlerz
Sadhanamomo
Sadhanamomo

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
HeartMohit Mohit MohitHeart he is the most describle sexy hot actor who is making me go crazy everytime I see him. I also saw Gurmeet as Ram but that was it. Mohit has made Mahadev come alive. Just love love love himHeartHeart
mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucykaede

he is so hot,he makes shiv so hot.i never felt this for any actor who played mytho role,not even for gurmeet when he played ram.mohit just makes shiv so so hot,romantic,sexy...ahm ahm i should stop now.Embarrassed

QUOTE=lucykaede]only actor that can make shiv ji in his weirdest look the hottest.i used to even feel something for veerbhadra,the way that he so sexily entered and cut daksha's head off.i love mohit to death.he is so so so so so sexy.no he is SMEXY.Blushing
[/QUOTE]

Calling shiv hot & sexy will hurt feelings of many, that should be stopped.
However for the actor using the same words is ok. 

Edited by mnx12 - 14 August 2012 at 1:46am
lakshmikumr Senior Member
lakshmikumr
lakshmikumr

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
 I double that, what Meenakshi said  is true guys.

mnx12

Roxelana IF-Rockerz
Roxelana
Roxelana

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Originally posted by lucykaede

he is so hot,he makes shiv so hot.i never felt this for any actor who played mytho role,not even for gurmeet when he played ram.mohit just makes shiv so so hot,romantic,sexy...ahm ahm i should stop now.Embarrassed

QUOTE=lucykaede]only actor that can make shiv ji in his weirdest look the hottest.i used to even feel something for veerbhadra,the way that he so sexily entered and cut daksha's head off.i love mohit to death.he is so so so so so sexy.no he is SMEXY.Blushing

Calling shiv hot & sexy will hurt feelings of many, that should be stopped.
However for the actor using the same words is ok. 
[/QUOTE]

are yaar .i was calling m0hit hot and sexy.on shivji's part well he is obviously hmm...LOL 
it is written yaar..
satyam shivam sundaram
satya he shiv hain shiv he sundar hain.
ab shiv je ko beautiful kehne tak ke azadi nahin hain.Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index