Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
i read in many sources about shiv's sexy & hot description..but never ever i felt anything about any actor who portrayed shiv onscreen..
rather i felt Vishnu had been portrayed more beautifully
i never thought anyone ca give me goose bumps by portraying shivji
oh whenever i watch him nowadays feels butterflies in tummy
i am watching him from his very first show..that was a supernatural and hi technical ramayan on star plus..and his character was similar to laksman..then i saw him in chehra , bandini and then ganga ki dheej..but never ever he looked hot or sexy ..so i was doubtful about him portraying mahadev at first
but then my god..he just mesmerized me with his look,acting,attitude and everything and during sati's death i was just dead with angry shiva
he is the best male lead of tv now
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
❤️Mohit Mohit Mohit❤️ he is the most describle sexy hot actor who is making me go crazy everytime I see him. I also saw Gurmeet as Ram but that was it. Mohit has made Mahadev come alive. Just love love love him❤️❤️
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: lucykaede

he is so hot,he makes shiv so hot.i never felt this for any actor who played mytho role,not even for gurmeet when he played ram.mohit just makes shiv so so hot,romantic,sexy...ahm ahm i should stop now.😳

QUOTE=lucykaede]only actor that can make shiv ji in his weirdest look the hottest.i used to even feel something for veerbhadra,the way that he so sexily entered and cut daksha's head off.i love mohit to death.he is so so so so so sexy.no he is SMEXY.☺️
[/QUOTE]

Calling shiv hot & sexy will hurt feelings of many, that should be stopped.
However for the actor using the same words is ok. 
Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago
lakshmikumr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
 I double that, what Meenakshi said  is true guys.

Originally posted by: mnx12

QUOTE=lucykaede]only actor that can make shiv ji in his weirdest look the hottest.i used to even feel something for veerbhadra,the way that he so sexily entered and cut daksha's head off.i love mohit to death.he is so so so so so sexy.no he is SMEXY.☺️

Calling shiv hot & sexy will hurt feelings of many, that should be stopped.
However for the actor using the same words is ok. 

are yaar .i was calling m0hit hot and sexy.on shivji's part well he is obviously hmm...😆 
it is written yaar..
satyam shivam sundaram
satya he shiv hain shiv he sundar hain.
ab shiv je ko beautiful kehne tak ke azadi nahin hain.😕
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: lucykaede

are yaar .i was calling m0hit hot and sexy.on shivji's part well he is obviously hmm...😆 
it is written yaar..
satyam shivam sundaram
satya he shiv hain shiv he sundar hain.
ab shiv je ko beautiful kehne tak ke azadi nahin hain.😕

Dear you know very well, this is 3rd thread you are writting these words.
There are many things written in Puranas. We are concerned with what is shown in this show. Here we follow IF COC & the rules & carry on discussions.

Originally posted by: mnx12

Dear you know very well, this is 3rd thread you are writting these words.
There are many things written in Puranas. We are concerned with what is shown in this show. Here we follow IF COC & the rules & carry on discussions.

ah okay...😕
i won't say these things.