Posted: 11 years ago
Heyyy all MR ki deewanii Kaha ho Sab yaar??πŸ˜• Kal humare mohitwa itne acche lag rahe the in Chandrasekhar's Avatar and no madness about That??πŸ˜• I Dn't know what happend with me from yestrday I jst kept on smiling and I'm still Smiling??πŸ˜†M not be able to concentrate on studies and singingπŸ˜” M suffering from MR fever bhut hi kharab disease hai yeh chorne ka naam hi nahi le rhe!!πŸ˜‰Jst look at dis pics apne aap BP high ho jaayenge LolπŸ˜† Our Mahadev or MR is really looking the most handsome Prince Charming of dis whole Universe!!😍 I jst cudn't resist myself from making dis post on MR's dis avatar!! In earlier episodes we got to see Mahadev's many avatar but dis is the hottest of all!! all the jewelleries and the color of his costume and his short hair everything is soo perfect!!😳 what about U guys??Faint hu ki nahi?πŸ˜‰Plz do comnt all MR ki deewanis πŸ˜ƒ and forgot to say in this last interview Mohit and Sonarika were lukng much more comfortable with each other aren't they??πŸ˜‰
Edited by sohiniluvsmusic - 11 years ago
he is so hot,he makes shiv so hot.i never felt this for any actor who played mytho role,not even for gurmeet when he played ram.mohit just makes shiv so so hot,romantic,sexy...ahm ahm i should stop now.😳

sona is still so shyofying mohit.she is younger than him so maybe thats why.ah whatever i only care about onscreen chem which is so beautiful.
Edited by lucykaede - 11 years ago
Originally posted by lucykaede

he is so hot,he makes shiv so hot.i never felt this for any actor who played mytho role,not even for gurmeet when he played ram.mohit just makes shiv so so hot,romantic,sexy...ahm ahm i should stop now.😳

sona is still so shyofying mohit.she is younger than him so maybe thats why.ah whatever i only care about onscreen chem which is so beautiful.
Totally agree with ur each and every words!!😊 even I also used to watch Gurmeet's Ramayan but never felt like dis!!😳
wow...
he is looking smashing...
absolutely smashing...⭐️
my heartbeat stopped for a minute when the precap was shown... β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜ wow...!!!!!!!! πŸ‘
only actor that can make shiv ji in his weirdest look the hottest.i used to even feel something for veerbhadra,the way that he so sexily entered and cut daksha's head off.i love mohit to death.he is so so so so so sexy.no he is SMEXY.☺️

I WONDER HOW SONA BREATH AROUND HIM?
ISN'T HER HEART SKIPS ITS BEAT?
Edited by lucykaede - 11 years ago
Mohit😍
Mohit❀️
i just love him in all his looks he took in dkdm.
ke s the most talented n hearthtrob of india!!!!! gosh m losing myself to him!!
Yes, He looks so charming as lord Shiv!! 😊 πŸ˜³ And Sona as Parvati looks so beautiful!! 😊
I just love this show!! πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š
Talented and really good looking no doubt. Also a match made in heaven for tv. Sona and Mohit are so good as a couple. I love them both. I used to be crazy about Mohit but i love them both equally now. I cannot help but keep drooling over their pairing on screen.
he is smoking hawt yaar!!!