Sasural Simar Ka

Trp is 2.7 from 3.4

tweety8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This week SSK trp is 2.7 slight down  from the last week trp 3.4 ... SSK  is in top ten position..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

presim thumbnail
trp released???? 2.7???????? now I come IF to know trp...wheres link???????post the link yaar...
savkatika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i knew that their trp would decrease like that!i mean come last week was all about khushi!khushi and more of khushi plotting!and on top of that they did not show any romantic rosid track!heck they had show siddhant being angry at roli!i mean why would they do that!do they want to decrease their trp so much for the love of god cvcs end this stupid khushi track and show us more of rosid romance!nobody is interested to see khushi drama!cvcs should realize by now that showing rosid angry at each other was not a good move!make rosid become more romantic!and plzzz stop giving khushi so much screen space!i mean come on cvcs do u really think that kushi drama increased ur trps!thats just plain rubbish!and this trp just showed that!😊
tweety8 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: savkatika

i knew that their trp would decrease like that!i mean come last week was all about khushi!khushi and more of khushi plotting!and on top of that they did not show any romantic rosid track!heck they had show siddhant being angry at roli!i mean why would they do that!do they want to decrease their trp so much for the love of god cvcs end this stupid khushi track and show us more of rosid romance!nobody is interested to see khushi drama!cvcs should realize by now that showing rosid angry at each other was not a good move!make rosid become more romantic!and plzzz stop giving khushi so much screen space!i mean come on cvcs do u really think that kushi drama increased ur trps!thats just plain rubbish!and this trp just showed that!😊

Yes they shown only crying roli and soo angry sidd and less screen space on rosid 😔 ...
presim thumbnail
[QUOTE=tweety8] http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.in/[/QUOTE]
yes I got it..TFS ...soo less trp..
savkatika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes tweety ur right everybody was excited whn they thought thst rosid will be leaving alone and that they will get more lovey dovey with each other but no instead they show an siddhant angry at roli!and they showed like a micro secs of rosid!all in all they showed us less rosid and more of khushi drama which lead to a drastic drop in trp from 3.4 to 2.7!so if cvcs want to continue on with their show they need to stop showing us distant rosid and more of romantic rosid!rosid together increases trp rosid distant from each other lead to decrease in trp!😭
presim thumbnail
dont worry yaar...always cvs focus to good trp so they wil give happy epi soon ..finger crossed..😊
tweety8 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: presim

dont worry yaar...always cvs focus to good trp so they wil give happy epi soon ..finger crossed..😊

But now all epis are soo sad because of simar's miscarriage 😭 no more happy epis ...
kapoortanya thumbnail
Their trps will go more down now next week as they are not showing any scenes of Premer and Rosid. And we Premer fans want to see Premer good scenes and not sad scenes. Wake up cvs its high time.