India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The character - ASR

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

Arnav Singh Raizada has always been a character who is most discussed in this forum or even on net. A fiction character that is multifarious to understand and accept.

He is 26 year old self made, rude, heartless, rich, handsome, manipulative and unaffected by anything surrounding. He doesn't forget anyone who gives him pain and gives the world what the world has given him – pain. He doesn't trust anyone and acknowledge only one relation in his life, his elder sister, his Di – Anjali Jha.He has this one quality in him HONESTY in relationship.

But gradually unknowingly his heart melted for the girl Khushi. Though he didn't want to acknowledge and humiliated her many times but at the same time his heart too felt the same pain. An emotion which he is unable to understand and to overcome that pain he hurts her more. He knows only one display of emotion for everything comes in his way - ANGER. And for him Khushi is blocking his way by distracting him.

The day he acknowledged his deep LOVE for her, he decided to broke up with Lavanaya. If u all remember he himself chosen to tell her everything. He went ahead breaking all his boundaries to get his girl who is his life.

But fate has another twist here. He witnessed something which creates a long lasting MU in his mind. It was the shock of his life - the girl whom he loved deeply is in love with his own di's husband. Can u all recall the howling of  great Arnav Singh Raizada???? His very fear of childhood flashes - whom you love, u'll loose that person.

After many twists and tales his heart trusted her once again. I know the girl has to risk her own life but that very moment it was evident in his mind about her innocence. Now u all will ask was it necessary. I think it was to smash all the budding MU's in future, it was necessary. the trust which is now built cannot be easily broken. He took extra steps to show his concern for her by preferring her by slapping Shyam in front of his Di. Not everyone can do that.

He is measuring miles in each and every step to get near to her but in his own way.

Now the most important thing of this post...

If u all think that ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA will kneel down and beg her for forgiveness, I have to say don't think about it. he is a lion, a born leader. At the same time he is vulnerable inside. the fear of loosing all his dear ones is like a web whom he is caught right from his childhood. He thinks if he melt down, he'll loose. He has a master mind and knows well how to change the scenario in his own way.

Frankly the way he is melting for Khushi itself proves that he is ready to admit all his wrong doings and wanna make it all right. Though hard but ASR never does simple things. He is coming out of his box to make the lady feel that she is his life. He leaves no chance of praising her silently without words and displaying his LOVE, AFFECTION, CARE and  ATTRACTION.

I never wanted ASR to kneel completely begging for love wid Khushi. It will be totally out of character. redemption is happening and it is happening gradually with each and every episode and I am really liking that.

The question to this long post to end ----

Do you all still want Arnav begging for Khushi's Love????  

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavita1970rithuparnadua_foreversathalukarthikakrishbarun_fanMayaraaSobtiatipreetParamjitinnocentgreenkafaAmidstTheWordsarchanaktanviaSaRun.arsh_spArshig8vaatuhaara.Manal.

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Good post rashmi..i never cv's to spoil asr's character..ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

we all were all shouting at the top of our voice no redemption..But i think the way asr felt bad for kkgsr  today and told kkgsr that she need nt feel bad for the whatever happened as he married her forcefully speaks for itself and standing by her when needed is equal to asking sorry 100 times...( U may nt agree)...

But if we knew there is saying TO ERR IS HUMAN AND FORGIVE IS DIVINE..

So instead oof thnking abt redemption i am more interested to see asr turning into lover boy arnav..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshig8

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mepobaa

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Good post rashmi..i never cv's to spoil asr's character..Clap

we all were all shouting at the top of our voice no redemption..But i think the way asr felt bad for kkgsr today and told kkgsr that she need nt feel bad for the whatever happened as he married her forcefully speaks for itself and standing by her when needed is equal to asking sorry 100 times...( U may nt agree)...

But if we knew there is saying TO ERR IS HUMAN AND FORGIVE IS DIVINE..

So instead oof thnking abt redemption i am more interested to see asr turning into lover boy arnav..
</font>

I agree his admiting his mistakes is equal to 100 times sorry.
barun_fan Groupbie
barun_fan
barun_fan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

nice post !

why people want to hear sorry from him when Khushi herslef is least bothered LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavita1970vaatuhaara

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Exactly my point

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vaatuhaara

tanvia IF-Dazzler
tanvia
tanvia

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
well i grand sorry and promise to be with her said explicitly in words don't mind...but surely the hard core redemption is not desired...
MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvia

well i grand sorry and promise to be with her said explicitly in words don't mind...but surely the hard core redemption is not desired...

the way he fely bad for her yesterday and he standing by her is enough i guess redemption is nt needed nw...

minniee IF-Dazzler
minniee
minniee

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mepobaa

Originally posted by tanvia

the way he fely bad for her yesterday and he standing by her is enough i guess redemption is nt needed nw...

Clap...i wanted to ClapClapClap for asr ...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by ArHi_JeeVi - 08 August 2012 at 12:27am

Go to top