Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon: cuteness personified

.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
hi all u lovely SwaRonians Hug

I m Rads . . .a silent member on this forums. . .
but SwaRon wid all their cuteness. . . cudnt let me stay silent cud they?

well I have been a SwaRon fan since a lo. . ong lo. . ong tym . . but never got a chance to honor n applaud their efforts . . . .

this tale of a simple boy fallin for The Diva has always fascinated me . .   
& these past 3 days were awww .     Embarrassed so cute

What I like in d SwaRon story is d variations . . .
theirs is nt a dumb monotonous love story . . .but a variety of all emotions in 1. .

It all began wid our very own Majnu fallin head over heels for The Diva. .
Pehla nasha got its own entry n remained close to our hearts ever since . .
then began a journey which never looked back. .

we saw Swayam . . love striken      The Official Majnu entry

then ccame d Secret admirer stage . .wid d Diva fallin for her secret admirer

then d infamous confrontation . .     the chapters being closed n d burnt gifts . .
we saw apprecd nstill crave for . . . . .
who can forget Haye Rama . . . . which made us all swoon. . . .go absolutely crazy

then came d angry young man stage . . wid Swayam beatin d hell out of Shivam . . .
n then a trial basis relation . .
a few more misunderstandings later . .
here we are adorin d oh so much in love . .adorable SwaRon . . . makin us go insane wid their cuteness . .
hats off to Shantanu n Sneha for givin us so many variations in 1 beautiful couple . .
u 2 definitely rock

Edited by Sweet_violet - 08 August 2012 at 1:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

taniya_dostiiRadioactive.marauder

.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
post edited . . .a few more mistakes to b corrected soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marauder

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
SwaRon journey has been one hell of roller coaster ride.Their story has always followed the motto of - Predictable is boring. Their story is not just a love story its also a coming of age tale. With each passing day characters of both Swayam and Sharon had grown and matured. They both in their journey has not shared moments from each other life but also learned from it. Their metamorphosis; one from the love struck teenager to a mature individual and other from arrogant diva to a protective and endearing friend/girlfriend; have been one of the most beautifully depicted story on Indian televission.

Their story was like a breath of fresh air in indian shows where most of the story are so cliched. There have been many momnets in the past where they have awed us. But here i would only say about last three days. They have been like a bliss. Having both serious as well as cute moments these three days have some of dream like quality to it. I just hope this journey continues to give us many such magical moments.

And finally a word on Shantannu and Sneha. Any thing said in their praise is less.Their performance have been just awesome as Swayam and Sharon. They may have started as non actors but in current date they could give many a run for their money in acting only not to menton about dance.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.effervescent.

.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
agree wid u completely maraunder
Radioactive. IF-Dazzler
Radioactive.
Radioactive.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
I couldn't agree more. SwaRon, the very word brings back memories of the times they shared in the past, each of which made us cry, laugh and fume with them. It has been one helluva journey.The way they have changed amazes me. The same Swayam, who used to be nothing but a mere weakling whose mere existence went unnoticed by Sharon, has now become the reason for her smiles. And the same Sharon, who never used crumple the other's feelings and not give a damn about it, can't help but change herself for the sake of his happiness.

Their unique story is what got all of us glued to the TV screens. They kind of times they've been through have payed off by now rewarding them with the kind of situation, where both of them are extremely happy and couldn't ask for anything more.

Shantanu and Sneha are extremely talented actors. If it weren't for them SwaRon wouldn't have been as magical as they are.

.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
yup Shrishti kudos to TanHa

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top