India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Dissappointed...

akki27 Senior Member
akki27
akki27

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Yes i m big time dissappointed wid the show,i dont understand why cv suddenly realize that its behna show and they turned them like they r in intial episode i mean life changes by time at dat time they think only about each other bt now jeevika is married yr she should think also about her hunsband and now about the baby and wat she doing she says that baby comes after maanvi ya i know maanvi is also like her baby bt cnt cv give her better dialogue i mean which would be mom talk like dat and why viren jeevika hadnt single conversation about baby why why?
               and now my fav virmaan totally ruined i m just feeling bad for kushal,he took a big step by shaving off his hair n for wat taaki baad me cv cancer ar virmaan ko is tarah ruin kare ar magically maanvi's cme back agar yahi karna tha to why they make kushal to shave off his hair he took big step an now its like buhhha...
              and wats with maanvi wat she told pyar khtam hoa gaya i mean just so simple na a guy who goes almost bald for her and always stood for her she has no single minute to thikn to miss him and another dialogue aisa pyar kis kaam ka jo muje meri di se milne se roke like dat look like she is regreting to love virat she has no imprtance for virat in her life ar hogi b kyu behna h na ar kisi ki jarurat hi kya dono ko aapas me khush rehne do ar viren virat ko kahin bejh do

i know i m sounding so negetive bt wat to do yr i m so frusteted i totally lost my patiance about show cv butchered every char of the show i lost all hopes i 9 dat this week has good start bt hv feeling dat this roka will be also jeemaan based idont 9 wat to do i miss the old show very much and now i m totally disconnected wid the show nt able to connect wid behna not wid virmaan and not virika i just hate this feeling dat i m saying dat my fav show is ruineddd

sorry for such a long negetive post and hindi english combination bt i dont care i just fed up yr

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kushniasimmy7rrk401siya803Beautyful_Mess

simmy7 Groupbie
simmy7
simmy7

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
[same feeling here
QUOTE=akki27]Yes i m big time dissappointed wid the show,i dont understand why cv suddenly realize that its behna show and they turned them like they r in intial episode i mean life changes by time at dat time they think only about each other bt now jeevika is married yr she should think also about her hunsband and now about the baby and wat she doing she says that baby comes after maanvi ya i know maanvi is also like her baby bt cnt cv give her better dialogue i mean which would be mom talk like dat and why viren jeevika hadnt single conversation about baby why why?
               and now my fav virmaan totally ruined i m just feeling bad for kushal,he took a big step by shaving off his hair n for wat taaki baad me cv cancer ar virmaan ko is tarah ruin kare ar magically maanvi's cme back agar yahi karna tha to why they make kushal to shave off his hair he took big step an now its like buhhha...
              and wats with maanvi wat she told pyar khtam hoa gaya i mean just so simple na a guy who goes almost bald for her and always stood for her she has no single minute to thikn to miss him and another dialogue aisa pyar kis kaam ka jo muje meri di se milne se roke like dat look like she is regreting to love virat she has no imprtance for virat in her life ar hogi b kyu behna h na ar kisi ki jarurat hi kya dono ko aapas me khush rehne do ar viren virat ko kahin bejh do

i know i m sounding so negetive bt wat to do yr i m so frusteted i totally lost my patiance about show cv butchered every char of the show i lost all hopes i 9 dat this week has good start bt hv feeling dat this roka will be also jeemaan based idont 9 wat to do i miss the old show very much and now i m totally disconnected wid the show nt able to connect wid behna not wid virmaan and not virika i just hate this feeling dat i m saying dat my fav show is ruineddd

sorry for such a long negetive post and hindi english combination bt i dont care i just fed up yr
[/QUOTE]
kushnia Groupbie
kushnia
kushnia

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
feel exactly the same..
Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Same feelings here yaar
siya803 Goldie
siya803
siya803

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
agree with u totally

overdose of jeeman
not even a single virika scene
inconsistency in virman track
sudden growth of manvis hair, not even a single talk about it.
me too disappointed
but still i love this show

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index